I have always believed I was a boss, but now that I am 28 the reality has finally set in...

I have always believed I was a boss, but now that I am 28 the reality has finally set in. I've never been and never will be a boss. I will never score any girl above 4/10. I will never be a chad fucking a perfectly round ass of a 5"1 stacy wearing a g-string. I'll never be in MFF threesoms.

I'll never score a long term relationship with a beautiful woman with a feminine, attractive face.

I'll always be look at as a manlet loser. My NEET status is too fargone. There is no hope anymore. I am defeated.

Sucks to be you, nerd.

bummer

Stop feeling sorry for yourself you pathetic bitch

ok, do everyone a favor and kill yourself

Get a job, any job.

Only you can fix that.

Show piss bottles.

Not only neets do that. I don't have propane and it's cold as fuck on the side of the house with the bathroom. I piss in the jug at night. Don't judge me.

> I believed I was a boss
>no central heat
>can't even afford gas
You might want to add delusional to your NEET status

Post piss jug, fucks sake please!

I'm not OP, faggot. I have central heat. It's $120 cheaper a month to use the space heaters than to buy propane.

>28 years to realize you are manlet beta male
wow your a fucking retard

>propane
That's what you get for not going with natural gas, faggot. I bet your gf thinks your piss jug is sexy though

Shit happens I'm afraid.

Yeah well I got like 5 piss jugs and a few bowls of puke

Addiction sucks

It sucks. Those with money get everything, and those born without get nothing. That's life. Good thing death is waiting for us.

How do I become a NEET?

Apply for welfare

Is it likely to go through?

fuck you faggot

Good. Now go become a physician or a physicist and help people you goof.

I applied for it when I got sent to rehab

It was easy

>stop your fucking self-pity
First and foremost. If you don't, you condemn yourself to a life of misery as that's all you'll focus on.
>accept your newfound status as the new frame of reference
>stop trying to become a "boss"
>find solace in the fact the majority is not a "boss"
>find something that interests you; passion, hobby, trade
>focus on practicing that/those
>DON'T try to achieve this concept of "true happiness"
>instead find out what would make you feel sufficiently content
>aim for that
>???
>profit

Wanting to be the top 10% is a ridiculously high aim, something simply not plausibly obtainable for a NEET at age 28.
Instead you're much better off finding out the bare minimum you'd need to feel at least like less of a loser. After that is the aim to get rid of that NEET status if you want to achieve anything. Even starting with self study in something you're interested in can get you in a better state of mind.
Once you're at the minimum to feel self acceptance (and am no longer a NEET, ideally), you can try to build up from there to rise further.
You'll likely never be "boss", but it can get rid of some of the betaness, most if not all of the sense of defeat and self-pity, and allround increase the quality of your life.
Good luck, faggot.

Thanks, user.

ty

Dont give up user if you don't think about it, it hurts less sometimes

Yes, VERY easy.

My 100% advice is apply for welfare. Might as well considering how ridiculously easy it is to get it, while at the same time how ridiculously impossible it is to get a decent job.

Say you are physically disabled too, from a foot injury or "chronic bone pain" something, but can't afford a doctor.

You need:

-Food stamps
-Cash assistance if possible
-LIHEAP, heating assistance
-Ask around food pantries and some churches for free food or clothes
-Consider dumpster diving, you can easily net $500+ worth of food per night. One night
It will boost you a class for free.

Very easy to get approved to most stuff that I tried.

After approved, try to take a cash job so you can work while collecting welfare. It's the only way to survive in this economy. Save up and start a side business maybe, or learn a trade while working a cash job and start on your own eventually.

>Only way to survive in this economy
Yeah, it's either abuse benefits or getting a job better than sous chef at Wendy's

Yep pretty much. I guess you have experience in the job market.

Good luck to the OP. Everything will improve but don't work hard. Work SMART.

Been working since I was 14, on payroll since 16. Make decent money, but I'm trying to sort things out so that I can finish my bachelor's. Most employers value experience over all else, but eventually you start hitting that ceiling where that piece of paper is required.
There would be less NEETs is the world if parents taught their kids how to work

I started a business and never looked back. College doesn't pay so be careful.

You will get what you attract pal.

I know it doesn't, but government regs a shit