What's a good movie where nazis get what they deserve?

What's a good movie where nazis get what they deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IprM5uCT_Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a movie but The Man in the High Castle

>its an OP missed the entire point of the movie episode

nazis lose in every movie

He didn't.

Green Room

best character in the whole movie.

what are you some sort of kike or something?

Vaterland

No, but Quentin is.

the point of the movie is wish fulfillment for Jews that are still butthurt over something that happened 70 years ago

Thriumph of the will

>victory?

>portrays all the jew characters as ruthless heartless savages who scalp their victims
>all the nazi characters are sympathetic, charming and honorable

what did tortellini mean by this?

no, hes a greasy wop. He just knows how to suck jewish hollywood cock for success. Hes secretly red pilled as fuck

The only people who perceive the movie like that are Sup Forums-idiots like you. Everybody else is rooting for Jewish characters and like seeing the Nazis die.

>The best nazi zombie film ever made

kek

You're deluded my dude. You like the movie for different reasons. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't go around saying how everybody else is missing the point.

really says something about society doesn't it.
About people...if you knew how brainwashed you were you'd blow your head off

fair enough

This is some grade A fedora cringe right here.

Haven't seen a movie where nazis win yet, so no clue

>Nazis in the movie cheering and laughing in the cinema when the allies in the propaganda film get slaughtered
>This is supposed to make us feel disgusted
>Irl people cheering and laughing in the cinema when the Nazis get slaughtered while a Jew laughs as the cinema burns down around them

What did Tarantino mean by this?

it was likely unintentional, he wanted to make the main characters super-badasses and didn't bother humanizing them

>muh fedora strawman.
2012 wants their meme back

Valkyrie is pretty great, thought the 'Nazis win' thing is kind of a spoiler for it

can it be proven? i doubt it
look at one of tarantino's more recent films, django unchained. it tells the story of a negro who kills white people because they're white, he slaughers them by the hundreds and gain magical negro powers from his german friend, when his german friend dies he doesn't even touch the corpse let alone bury it, instead killing more and more honest hardworking white people because they're white, and giving a horrifying death to the house negro
by all accounts this sends the message of negro good fuck white people, how can he make such a movie and also make a film mocking jews? i think it is genuinely how he thinks the audience feels and thus genuinely how the movie is made, both the characters in inglorious basterds and django unchained are supposedly the good guys despite commiting countless atrocities and unreasonabilities

Just to be clear this guy is right.It's simultanously pure exploitation of us wanting to watch nazis get killed and a critique of itself.

Here is a sexy youtube video explain this nicely, the channel is great btw

youtube.com/watch?v=IprM5uCT_Ts

>no you are the ones that are brainwashed

... says the brainwashed retard to the other brainwashed retards.

Stop trying to pretend you are enlightened because you browse this shit hole, you are no different than those you accuse.

In other words, kill yourself nigger retard.

THE FUHRER IS NOT DEAD

I agree with this shabbos goy. Everyone loves seeing white people get their due, especially at the hands of handsome young jewish males!

this lol

no not this

I would kill countless guys just to sniff her asshole.

He can have different levels of subtext in different movies. This is probably why Django won't be remembered for as long ad Inglorious will

>he doesn't even touch the corpse let alone bury it
But he was in a rush and didn't he put his hand on German guy's head? We don't see his face. I can't remember.

>implying there's any depth to Tarantino films
He just likes schlocky violent crap. The end

he wasn't in a rush because he had been gone for hours, taking a few minutes to show respect to his friend wouldn't disrupt any potential plans, and no, he didn't touch the corpse at all, he made a gesture in the air and then went on his way. disgusting.

fpbp

tarantino's worst movie. fucking kyk agenda

no way is it worse than Nigger Rampage: The Movie

I thought Hateful Eight was much worse.

still haven't seen it, not sure I want to

Don't.