Big rant incoming

Big rant incoming

>be me
>straightedge
>everytime I meet up with friends all they want to do is get drunk and high
>sick of that shit
>why can't we have discussion or play games or go out?
>If we do go out, its to 2-3 different bars to get drunk
>I drink occasionally (holidays/birthdays)
>start to get really irritated that everyone HAS to drink or smoke to have fun
>everyone around my age group (20's) just wants to get so fucked up they're puking till the next day
>dont understand whats fucking fun about that
>feel like I should leave them as friends because I cant tolerate them anymore

I'm honestly fucking tired of the alcohol and drug culture.
I don't understand why when friends get together they have to get fucking wasted.
Can you people not hang out without drinking or smoking?
What the fuck is so wrong in your life that you feel you have to escape reality that much?
The more this goes on, and I see it, the more I loath people who are involved in party culture, and I view them as fucking idiots.
Have fun losing all those brain cells, losers.

get better friends idiot

assimilate or kys pretty much

This.

I've noticed it as well OP, which is why I don't have many friends.

OP here.
It's funny because I actually have more fun at older adult parties. Dinner and wine kind of thing.

Leave them behind, my good son. Find people who dislike the drug culture like you and I do and befriend them. That's what I did when I found myself in your situation.

Sounds like a good fucking plan

how

how?

Eh, taking drugs is fun. You're just one of those faggots that thinks too much of himself. "I go to wine parties hurr durr." Pathetic. You'll never be able to relive these times/experiences, but you can always go to fucking dinner when you're older.

>how do I find friends?
Are you numb in the brain?

40yo here. Wait a few years and enjoy not being one of those trashed brains/body who can no longer follow a line of thought or hold it in when they need to go to the bathroom.
Also, you may find like-minded people at the gym. Skip the crazy pump addicts, but there are many people who exercise just to stay healthy and whose idea of fun is far away from the spliff and bottle.

>You'll never be able to relive these times/experiences.

Pathetic. You think bar hopping is "good times".

Actually, yeah I do think I'm better than someone who intentionally fucks up their body for what? A little drunk/high?
How thick do you have to be?
Man doing drugs makes you soooo fun!
Such a good time doing shit that isn't good for you and makes you look/sound like an idiot.
Very lovely!

No you fucking moron, I'm asking you to answer the question of how to find friends who specifically "dislike the drug culture." Stupid piece of shit.

He needs some friends who know how to read LOL.

church or some shit, you intolerable faggot

I was burned out with that by the time I hit 21.
Granted my party days started when I was like 11 or 12.

If you're someone who has never gotten blackout drunk regularly in your younger years, it's easy to spot the ones that have. Taking longer to answer a question, having to think about things longer, being unable to solve simple problems instantly in your head, difficulty remembering things. Good times, sure, if you don't mind being half retarded in your 30's.

>HAS to drink or smoke to have fun
Nigga you don't have to but having fun while drunk or high is more fun than not being drunk or high.
Just because you're a little bitch doesn't mean others are gonna limit their enjoyment that they get from their free time away from shitty jobs or boring studying.
TL;DR: You literally just hate fun.

>grow up in one of the worst school systems of all first world countries
>media idolize celebrity and ruthless wealth accumulation
>entire nation obsessed with sports and competition
>huge debt accumulation to get higher education
Gee, why do most people just check out at age 20 and numb the pain until they literally fluke landing a job

Just go to the bars stay sober, quit being a betafag & find some hot slut to bring home n smash. I don't drink or smoke but I love going out n grabbing up on drunk bitches & I'm usually the life of the party. Don't drink op just enjoy the goodtimes.

When the topic of drugs, alchohol, parties n shit comes up just ask them how they feel about it or some shit. Not the best at explaining shit rn, had a few drinks because depression n whatnot

Are you sure you're not drunk right now? Because you find them the same way you find any other friends. Which brings me back to my observation that you don't know how to find friends, you probably only know your current friends because of school. Stop lurking on Sup Forums and go outside would be my first tip ya big fokin wanka.

ITT: bunch of sad overthinking betafags

Gee, Alice-avafag, I didn't know you were so into parties in your younger days

Almost all of my friends are the same OP, I’ve drifted from them the last 6 months because every time I saw them they’d need to have caps, coke and drink to have a good time. You want my advice, find yourself a couple of decent mates with the same outlook as yourself. That or get a gf and become a hermit, either is cool.

Same. Bars and clubs always left me cold. A couple of buddies would invite me out for drinks and I hated every minute of it. Felt like a perpetual waste of time and money. But tbqh, Ive always had zero interest in making friends. Give me some books about science, some Beethoven, and some god damn peace and quiet any day of the fucking week.
People drink and smoke their lungs and livers into a god damn blackened mess of self-mutilated uselessness all in the name of "socializing", and they expect me to sign an organ donor card. The fuck outta here.

Man straight edge kids bitch about that everyone wants to party but I don't wanna go hang out in a fucking parking lot or a Walmart with your stupid ass

>OP
>gf
But he's such a fag

Getting wasted and general drug use is fun but it's all about moderation. If your friends' only idea of fun is getting smashed then consider not hanging out with them. Just be straight up with them, tell them you're not about that life. If they think lesser of you for this decision then even more reason to unfriend them.

I've had friends like this and when I was always looked at as the mood killer or whatever because I was the only sober one. Some people just can't be content without chemical influence.

Was some pretty damn good times, fucking wild times yo. Glad I got it all out of my system early though.

I'm the exact same way. Don't expect people to understand your choice. It is, by nature, an unpopular opinion. Keep it up fellow straightedgebro.

You are the problem.

But now you just post here on b in Hg threads and whatnot?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Okay, I've been thinking of posting a thread about this exact issue.
I believe OP is misunderstood in this situation, I've been in this group for the past year and a half, we have a routine.
>Wake and bake
>Go home
>Stay at home will eve
>Go out again to get high
There is literally no other motivation/plans for any day.

How did we celebrate New year's?
>Get high

There is nothing else these guys don't wanna do. I spit out plans for a LAN or literally ANYTHING else, but these guys just don't wanna do anything else. They just wanna get high, go home, and repeat indefinitely.
Smoking and drinking is fun but there's gotta be ANYTHING/SOMETHING else that we could do instead of having other plans.
I feel like these guys just hang around to split the costs and all they care about is the high.
It no longer feels like a group of dudes having fun, but a bunch of addicts having their daily toke.

I feel your pain bro. I got my partying all out, but you should look into experimenting with other drugs for fun. I had great times gaming on pain killers and LSD. Sex on cocaine. I don’t tolerate alcohol anymore so I don’t go to bars, saves money.

I used to be a potheAd but I prefer keeping my brain sharp so smoke on occasions (once every few months)

I suggest you just find new hobbies and hermit.

That’s the problem when tolerance is too high bro. Pot doesn’t become fun. Limit use and it’ll be way more fun.
This is true. I was retarded for like 2 years from drinking heavily and smoking chronically. Thankfully my brain healed for the most part.

Now I only take my medication for my vice. Sleeping pills , ssri, and Benzos. I am a lot happier now and just enjoy work education and fitness

You become who you hang out with whether you think you will or not. Hang out with doctors or financial analysts, do doctor or financial analyst things. Hang out with stoner slackers, do stoner slacker things. Pick who you choose to associate with, and you'll become them.

"The alcohol and drug culture"
Youre a narc, and your friends mostly drink and smoke weed. You're all on loosely the same level, which is why you keep calling them your friends. So one would rationally make amends with the fact that your friends drink and smoke to have a good time, and like being around you even tho you don't drink or smoke. Or ditch the whole gang and find a new group of narcs who vary even less from yourself

You might consider the fact that you are boring.

Can’t tell if this is bait or if you are this dense. Find new friends you fucking retard , u also sound like a Pompous douchebag. Smoke weed faggit

THIS GUY knows

weew lad, you cool m8 , thanks for The intel

op should read this

just kill yourself

>straightedge
>I drink occasionally

Kill yourself you wannabe faggot.

out of my five best friends growing up two are dead from drink driving(cousins,same accident) one is a full blown junkie who actually shits himself doesn't realise and the other two are unemployed petty criminals who dont stop drinking home made spirits from when they wake up till they pass out.Its true you cant replace childhood friendships but if you think they are losers, dont let them drag you down my man.People who have behavioural patterns like that rarely change for the better.

You sound like a pretentious cunt. They're not forcing you to drink or get high.

You came here when you knew there are only two options.

Get new friends or stop bitching.

Same here my dude, I can't see my mates anymore without them wanting to get fucked up on lsd or weed, kek i'm the one that got them into drugs tho. Your mates are bartards and bartards are the lowest level of drug takers, find some new friends yours are fucking fags

Alcohol tends to make me more of an extrovert. For better or worse.

Is it bad that it's 8:40 am and I'm pretty fucked on bourbon?

Okay look, they and you are in party phaze. For some it ends for others they learn to control it, others die from it.

Some of them do not see a future, so this is all they got. They want high school forever and they will act like it until they learn or get killed by someone like me.

So pluck the smart ones and leave the rest to wither, or you can try to help them. Pick one.

Stfu fag

Was about to offer OP friendship until I saw that.

OP is just a boring piece of shit, they aren't morally superior in any way.