How many years are you off from being pic related?

How many years are you off from being pic related?

For me it's 15 years to go lol :/
Already ashamed enough already

If you've already lost years, post what age and how

13 more years

I've almost gotten to the point where I don't care anymore, almost

>15 years to go lol :/
might as well kill yourself now

Why would you not just get a fancy hooker?

Are you saving yourselves for "the one"? Sex is just sex, it's nothing special.

10 years to go

>Sex is just sex, it's nothing special.

Exactly, so why spend money just to be able to say that you had sex?

Fuck you guys, at least you can masturbate.

I became a cripple when I was 17,

I lost mine at 18 working at Home Depot. Met a cashier and managed to ask her out on a date...a few dates later and I lost the V card, it was very natural and emotional. We stayed together all night in bed, woke up together, and wound up having a three year monogamous relationship.

We parted ways when our lives were headed in different directions, but remain friends to this day.

Why obsess over it if it's just sex? Counting the years, dwelling, feeling sorry for yourself, etc? Either you don't care or you do.

Wha happen

No one asked your fuckin first love story senpai

Well you type pretty good.

OP did, and she wasn't my first love just my first vaginal penetration.

Go back to r9kumguzzlers you twits

Got laid at fucking 23. Was heading for full blown wizard status.
My friends GF set me up with her younger sister and others in the group basically forced us to hook up.
First time was awful, she was virgin too. fucking really bad makes me cringe to think of it.

an emotional cripple?

I was 22, and I hung out with this girl from work now and then.
We'd just chill in her room, i'd play her Xbox while she' played WoW. There was no romance, or even any attraction between us, she was a bitch at times, and all we had in common was video games and smoking weed.

When we fucked, there really was no romance or anything to it. I was just laying on her bed like the beta piece of shit I was, when she suddenly got up and straddled me. I was nervous as fuck, but it happened.
Afterwards, she just got up, wiped herself with a sock, and went out back for a cig.
I felt like a used piece of shit, but at least I wasn't a virgin anymore, I guess.

Sex ruins friendship desu. I had sex with one of my closest friends and we've been drifting apart ever since

4. I don't really care anymore at this point cause im killing myself at 40 anyway

19 years old

im heading for full wizard status. Theres this one 4/10 grill whose basically throwing herself at me that will be a guaranteed fuck, but she's got mental problems AND ugly as fuck HOWEVER its an easy fuck, and probably the only time i will fuck

I've turned down literally dozens of women. Only the best will pop my now flaccid cherry.

If you're over the age of 16 and still a virgin then you should become a priest or kill yourself. Hearing you whine about it is insufferable.

I've turned down women too but not because I'm picky, too scared I will disappoint in the bedroom. Must be nice to be a grill and just have to lay there

I've seen this thread yesterday

Sometimes I imagine I'm the girl who helps a shy but attractive young fella lose his in a relaxed way.

Why, what happened?

The had a small penor

That's a nice story
kill yourself virgin

I feel the same way.
32 year old wizard here. I've had plenty of chances to get laid, but i'm just too frightened of intimacy and personal contact.
Not to mention i've fapped to so much shit on the internet for so long that real women can't even get me hard anymore

>Sex ruins friendship
Can confirm this. It might take time but it will happen.

how are you gong to do it?

>having sex before marriage
absolute savages

What spells do you know?

It doesn't though. My best friend, who I've banged several times, I would trust with my life.

I'm not saying you should be promiscuous, but eventually as you mature you'll be able to differentiate between emotional sex and just fun sex. As a virgin I viewed it as the top of Mt. Everest, but as I got into sexual relationships I realized it's not all the same. Sometimes sex has meaning, sometimes it doesn't.

Once you realize that you should rewatch some sex scenes in movies that you've fapped to and try to reinterpret them.

I'm 32 years old. I was talking from a personal experience where I got together with my best friend. We were together for 7 years but if she died tomorrow I wouldn't care.

iktfb

Even if I was in the room with a hot girl and she was down to fuck and I were able to control my fear, I doubt I'd even get an erection. I've gotten so used to fapping that my body probably wouldn't respond properly to that kind of stimulation

about 13

Dunno, we just got drunk one time and did it. Woke up to her vomiting in my bathroom, empty beer bottles everywhere, bed was still damp. It just didn't feel right, she must've felt the same because she left soon after helping me clean up, we didn't hang for a few weeks. Later when she found a boyfriend we barely caught up. She only talks to me every now and then, but I can't relax around her the way we used to. Sucks knowing you're drawing apart from a friend, especially over something so trivial.

19 years old, had 2 opportunities to Lose the infamous V.

First was an insane highschool crush, was way to fucking nervous of seeming amateur so I made up some shitty excuse after fingering her, fucking cringeworthy.

Second was a friend, we got super drunk, she started sucking my dick but a combination of being insanely nervious and whisky dick made for a disappointing end.

Eh getting to the point where the possibility of 40y old virgin is less and less unappealing.