I hate my life and I'm thinking of ways to end it. What are the best ways for me to kill myself?

I hate my life and I'm thinking of ways to end it. What are the best ways for me to kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

ritualassigment.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An orgasm surely isn't going to end it~.

don't know if you don't try

let someone steal your iphone then AnHero

12g shotgun to the cranium oughta work just fine. quick n painless if you dont fuck it up.

jump in front of a train or off of a crane, that's what i'm gonna do

That would require me going out to buy a fucking gun

That might work, I live right next to a train crossing

H overdose or exit bag are the least painful

I don't deserve painless

Don't try; force. :D

Creampie Sarah Silverman

I'm looking to kill myself, not get AIDs

Old age

that would require me waiting a long time, and I'm kinda impatient right now

Drown in pussy

No wonder you want to an hero, you fucking faggot. All you care about is yourself. Shotgun = more mess. H overdose = easy cleanup. Make it easy on us you selfish prick.

What do I care about some fucking paramedic who signed up to clean up brains off a shower? It's not like people I care about are going to find me. Go fuck yourself

I would if I could

Why do you feel you don't deserve a painless death? If you're going to end your life, might as well share

Life is always changing man. The way you are feeling now, is not how you will be feeling next week. I know it sounds like a beta thing to do, but if you are sincerely considering suicide, please call a friend or a parent or the hotline. It's not fair to those who care about you. No one can truly understand the way you are feeling as it is unique to you, however I can promise that the feeling will pass, things will look up and your life is valuable.

>Life is always changing

if it does it's for the worse.

My friend is the reason I feel this way, what would calling them do except make me want to kill myself more? Don't tell me that things will be better because right now I'm on the cusp of having pretty much everything I've ever wanted in my life and I'm still miserable. Fuck you and your advice.

Old age

moron, you're actually proving my point, you only care about yourself. Paramedics do not want to clean up your shit. You're right nobody cares about you. Fucking an hero you miserable self loathing worthless waste of all our time.

i already told you to get help

Join the military, become infantry, get blown up while taking out ragheads or (in a year or two) North Koreans.

Why not just leave this bitch? And find someone else......

ok fine, I'm selfish as fuck. As a selfish fuck, I don't care what dirty shit a paramdeic has to do as part of their job. If they didn't want to clean up brains they should have gotten a job at fucking Wal Mart

Stop attacking women you piece of shit.

heroin overdose or exit bag are the best methods

Real talk

Do something useful like suicide vest bomb a mosque, see if the muslims like a taste of their own medicine.

wait...wut?

"I hate my life and I'm thinking of ways to end it. What are the best ways for me to kill myself?"

So much for "the best ways...." just fucking an hero. Ok? You prolly are too much of a fucking coward to do eet. wasting our time. why are you still breathing?

And I'm not a registered therapist but you're not the only one who has ever felt this way. While you are angry and have no way of validating your emotions, I still stick by the promise that you are not alone. Please don't kill yourself Sup Forumsrother. Find another way to take out your anger or whatever emotion or lack of that you are feeling.

masturbate till heart attack

you'll never do it, you're just an attention whore.

aim head towards the train, so it makes contact with your brain and kill you instantly.

I don't know, the train is pretty close to me, and a few students at my school have already done it, why not me too?

Don't kill yourself you fucking coon. Why do you want to end it all anyway?

I was thinking just lay head down on tracks

Why do people give a shit if someone you never met wants to kill himself? Maybe I am selfish but unless it is someone I know or a relative I couldnt give two shits.

old age

Do Eett! All your friends did it! Post your town and a pic so we can all see!

I personally don't like how people off themselves for potentially no reason. Like what if this person could be killing himself for no reason?

Fucking faggot

make a video,
tha thunk tha thunk, tha thunk tha thunk, tha thunk tha thunk, CRACK!..... you'll have to find a way to post it live cause..... lol you wont be here! Btw, you should put a huge dildo in your ass... it'd be super funny.

your not the same op from last night are you?

Ya, sure, hell do it. SMH.

no, I used to lurk a lot but I haven't been on Sup Forums for quite a long time.

Because your preconceived notion of the way a sane human being works, is completely wrong.

what is sanity really?

don't bother others with your worthlessness. die alone like you deserve.

So are you saying that if they had a reason, say bad grads, broke up with SO, that makes it okay?

Just remember to empty your bowels before killing yourself.
If there is anything more embarrasing than suicide, it's someone that shit and piss themselves after doing it.

reasons usually justify actions...yes

You're still in school man. You don't even know how good life can be yet. There are beaches to live on and visit. Alcohol to drink. Weed to smoke. One day you're going to find a way to make money and live away from all of those who are hurting you.

Being aware of yourself and your thoughts and having the ability to call bullshit on your own mind.

Interesting. I didn't see it that way.

charcoal burning.

Most helium tanks have low amounts of helium to prevent this from happening now, which one would you buy to ensure you didn’t just waste $50 and wake up with a headache?

I'm in grad school and have had quite a bit of "real world" experience. The real world suck far more than school ever could.

I drink plenty of alcohol, but all of it makes me hate myself, weed makes me paranoid. I make more in one of my inernships than my mom does and she's been in her field for 30+ years. And the person who hurts me the most is the person I want in my life the most, not the person I want to live away from

carbon monoxide + pain killers

too easy

well I guess this idea is out then

Slit wrist or od on salt

OK, that actually looks like young pussy.
>peach fuzz pubic hair
>undeveloped labia
>no stubble from shaving
>completely invisible clit
>lack of post-puberty darkening

Could be legal but just young-looking, but this actually looks far more like a young girl than a lot of the stuff people scream "MODS!" about.

Drop a barbell on your neck at the gym so some of the resolutioners will fuck off back to their cheetos faster

wow...you're retarded

THIS

they don't need any motivation from me to go back to their life of sloth

live a long successful life, then at the age of 100 die one day in your home while you sleep dreaming of your accomplishments.

Get a job.. get married.. have kids.. learn to hate your spouse and regret your loss of freedom.. retire.. brood.. drink 2 litres of scotch a day.. die angry and empty at 70

I've done the last 3, but not the first 5

Those and 'innie' pussies never look as good to me as ones like pic related

that's because you're dumb

>What are the best ways for me to kill myself?

Funny ways:
>Buy a good Superman costume and jump off of a building on a cloudy day.
>Buy a good Batman costume and jump off of a building.

Stop posting and do it you fuckin' fag.

>Take bottle
>Fill bottle with water
>Empty bottle completely of said water
>Make sure bottle is still damp
>Eat something that makes you rip the nastiest smelling farts
>Put asshole to bottle
>Fart a massive fart into the bottle
>Quickly cap the bottle very tightly
>Place bottle somewhere it will not be disturbed at all for one week
>Week passes...
>Grab bottle, open it, and huff the fart completely
>???
>Death

Drowning in that ass.

Potato potaato

don't do it you fucking retard, go get a hobby or some shit

Magic Johnson has aids, he's been alive since the 90s

Tried to kms once. I failed and got put in a psyche ward. Things got better though. Once you hit the bottom of the hole, you can only climb up. Get some help. You'll thank yourself for it later.

Well... Do it outside. so some poor guy don't gotta clean it up... And I suppose u shud wear a diaper. And have ur shit paid for so u don't leave a debt to someone else.

why do you think their IS a bottom?

Expensive shotgun shells are like 70¢ each. Just buy a few and set off a pipe bomb in your mouth

that's how it works

You don't get much lower than attempting suicide, friendo.

>70¢
70¢?!? that's like 2 weeks worth of lentles!

You dont have millions of dollars in money for medication, go contract aids and let someone whos sick sneeze in your mouth. done.

suicide is a joke, there is so much worse than suicide

you don't need millions to treat aids anymore, even poor af africans niggers can afford aids treatments

I specifically meant the bottom of depression. Obviously there's worse in the world.

there is no bottom. Life doesn't have a bottom, it just keeps getting worse and worse like a game of pac man

Oh yeah, life is inherently shit. Depression just keeps you from trying to better yourself. The only way to alleviate the shittiness of life is exertion.

Sauce of the pic?

And killing yourself is easy, not killing yourself is the hard part of life.

You clueless fucks..

ritualassigment.wordpress.com/

by fucking a hot pussy like that until your heart blows the fuck up.