Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Diu_(1509)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_conquest_of_Goa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Portuguese_conflicts_(1580–89)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Posada
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Breadfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a trick question, isn't it.

Is it?

What drugs are those knights on? They look stoned as fuck

>What is an ambush
>What is Guerrilla warfare

You are talking with the best country in guerrilla warfare boy

I don't know, how many Sultans of the Ottoman Empire have you scared shitless?

Wallachians dont exist anymore, Hungary still exist.

Neither do Lithuanians, I'm pretty sure you're all russians now.

That's right, we evolved into something more powerful. We fucked them up every time

Arent you all gypsies

>le mad gipsy

Atleast Prussians still exist…

Oh I don't know maybe all of their armies in India and in the ocean:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Diu_(1509)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_conquest_of_Goa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Portuguese_conflicts_(1580–89)

We all removed kebab

The gypsy is talking about this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Posada

Just getting it out of the way before he stinks the board up with his presence for any longer

I am east Prussian by blood, born and raised in Memel, i hope one i day i can restore the glory of Prussian Blood.

>Indians
That must've been hard.

>WE WUZ PRUSSIAN N SHIET
Russian bydlo go

SMALL BENIS

which one invented mounted archery?

jews, because while youre fighting each other the jews come in and take over your societies

>le Lithuanians are russians meme
There are more Poles in Lithuania than Russians.
Thats not saying much though, they are both hovering around 5% of Population and shrinking.

those are all meme battles
you should bring up aljubarrota or ceuta instead fellow barbosa

I've seen this scenario play out countless times in Mount&Blade.

It never ends well for the guys throwing rocks and wearing rags.

>hurr durr ur dick iz smal so u must suk xD
Literally nigger tier

>Outnumbered in infantary and Artillery pieces
>No cav
>Still win

Nigga you serious

Hell we can even get back to your dear "Roman Empire" where you would get shitfaced by guys with
>fucking
>rocks

That's what Europe is about

You're just jealous of the Hung Aryans.

The Entire Hungarian army.
It makes perfect sense for the stronger ones with bigger numbers to win, of course.

SMALL BENIS

NO HISTORY

BITCH OF TURKS, MAGYARS, BULGARIANS AND RUSSIANS AT ALL POINTS IN HISTORY

RELEVANT ONLY BECAUSE SOMEWHAT NUMEROUS

>you would get shitfaced by guys with
>>fucking
>>rocks
It was the other way around, Alberto.

>this thread again
Guys, just ignore the gypsy shitposter and his daily anti-Hungarian threads.

Yeah till you guys had to pay to get our leader killed because you couldn't do shit.

T.consul vetilio

Coaie serios aveti cele mai slabe bantzuri pe care le-am vazut, va atacati ca niste pizde feministe si dati inapoi cu replici reddit/autobaza tier.
Invatati sa bantzuiti si nu ne mai faceti de ras fmm

Prussia has not yet died

Are the rocks sharpened?

I think he refers to the savages that lived there before German and polish colonization

>numerous
bitch did you really just say that, we're fewer than there are white people that take pleasure in watching their spouses engage in sexual intercourse with descendants of former slaves in your country, what the fuck is wrong with you, did you go too far into that HAES bullshit and ate your own brain?

>Germany
>1488

You Romanians need to stop being butthurt about your neighbors and hack Hillary's private server some more

ALMOST

>we're Almost 14.88

Who would win?

Balkans arent real countries

>hungary has biggest dicks in europe
>romania has the smallest
Finally all the hungary hate threads made by romanian gybsies make sense. They have an inferiority complex.

Shit mongol with shit memes as always

By the way, Romanian cucks were turk bitches. Hungarians were defenders of Christendom

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Breadfield

I can cherrypick too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

Vlad was a sadistic psychopath that accomplished nothing besides terrorizing some turk civilians and eventually getting BTFO

chanon.ro/b/ tiganilor

Ce nervos esti bozgore:))

How can you be sure that meme graph is 100% accurate? What if it's Hungarian propaganda?

>both sides had wallachians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Attack
Mehmed the Conqueror wasn't just "some turk civilian", was he?

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

Canadabro why you defending the mongols?

>After believing he had gained Hungarian support for his crusade against the Ottomans, a confident Vlad started on his way home to Wallachia. Unbeknownst to him, there was an ambush waiting for him at Castle King's Rock, a fortress about six kilometers north of Rucăr, barely inside the Wallachian state. On November 26, Vlad was captured by Matthias Corvinus' own men and spirited away to Hungary
He would have accomplished more if the Hungarians didn't stab him in the back.

It's a hungayria diaspora xD

these threads are bluepill af

Faggot not knowing history

I agree, we should work together.

But the banter is fun.

Well I can't because the guy who posted it posted such a small pic that you can't make out the source. But romanians are already a joke so I'm guessing it's legit.

>Meme't the conquerer.
>Took a fallen empire, some Balkan shitholes and some irrelevant desert land accompanied by some bits and boops of the Levant.
Wow... what a conquerer....

I don't see the west doing a better job defending against the kebab invaders

It's all about Romanian inferiority complex. They do not understand that there is nothing wrong about being a small and historically insignificant nation.

Hungary, and the Hungarian nation is historically way less important than the British, the German, the Russian, the Italian nations. And now is at best a medium power in Europen politics, and would not even be that if not for Orbán.

Why do Romanians and Hungarians hate each other so much? At football games they nearly kill each other, and on this website in particular they love to go straight for the throat. I'm not well versed in the history of the area, could someone explain?

POO

They always start shit.

It mostly 20th century history. We were originally allies in both ww1 and ww2, but they changed sides wars, to sit on the winners side of the table when it came to the peace agreements. This is how they were rewarded a large chunk of Hungary after ww1, and got to keep it after ww2.

In all honesty, a large part (let's say 50%-60%) of the territority they got was inhabited by majority Romanians, it fair that they got those areas. But the rest was basically 90+ % Hungarian/German population.

Currently we dislike them because they actively discriminate againts the 1+million Hungarians living in Romania, most of whom live in Szeklerland which is 95% Hungarian. We want Szeklerland to have autonomy, that's all (for now).

>We were originally allies in both ww1
We weren't allies in WW1.

Also, actively discriminate? We have a party which actively shills and fucks our politics by changing alliances every other election, what the fuck are you talking about?

Let me just complete that sentence, actively shills for magyars and changes sides every other election in return for privileges. It's called the UDMR.

I can see why that would bother you. Imagine how easier it would be if that party disappeared from national politics and instead only operated in Hungarian majority areas? Gib Szeklerland autonomy/quasi independence and all will be good between us.

I'd be ok with Tara Secuiasca having their own parliament if they agreed to disintegrate the UDMR and no longer make any ethnic party.

Average Romanians.

As long as the autonomy is real, and they have some real authority in Székelyföld most people would be ok with that.

They regulate their own: finances, education, culture.
Bukarest government regulates: Military, Foreign Affairs.

>You are talking with the best country in guerrilla warfare boy

Well nowadays its mostly gorilla welfare.

Were you talking about me?

Now, the only question remaining is, would we be redistributing any wealth with them? They're kind of poorer than average county, so we'd need to effectively subsidize them in order to get them to national average level.