JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/sneakers/2017/04/the-big-sneaker-brands-turned-down-lonzo-ball-and-its-not-a-surprise
espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19264024/nike-armour-adidas-not-interested-deal-lonzo-ball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This kid looks like a blackhead begging to be extracted.

>When your dad keeps making everyone hate you

He is more talented that Todd Marinovich, right?

>NBA Draft time comes
>expectations didn't lead to conclusions
>ends up being drafted late first round
>is a bust
>retires from basketball after 8 seasons playing in turkey

complex.com/sneakers/2017/04/the-big-sneaker-brands-turned-down-lonzo-ball-and-its-not-a-surprise

Nike, Adidas and Under Armor all walked away from him after his dad said they'd only agree to a deal that included licensing of his "Big Baller" brand.

What the fuck is wrong with LaVar Ball. He wants a billion dollar deal for his three sons, two of which aren't even in college yet. His "Big Baller" brand also looks like shit. Pic related is $50.

>When you just want to play basketball but your asshole dad keeps making everyone hate you

Depending on how petty refs can be, they might swallow their whistle the first couple games.

espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19264024/nike-armour-adidas-not-interested-deal-lonzo-ball

>Ball would not disclose how big the Big Baller Brand has become -- the company sells hats and T-shirts ranging from $38 to $100 on its website -- but he said current sales numbers shouldn't have been on the mind of the shoe companies.

>"When Facebook bought WhatsApp for $19 billion, those guys weren't profitable," LaVar said.

>Now that the traditional shoe companies are out, Ball said he will reach out to the Chinese brands, which include Peak, Li-Ning and Anta, and he's not counting out taking on an entrepreneurial partner outside the business.

>"That includes Facebook," he said.

>Ball said he did indeed have a prototype for Lonzo's first shoe.

>"We're not going to sign with a company and then wait around for five or six years for a shoe like Paul George had to wait for with Nike," Ball said.

>When asked how long he has been working on the design of Lonzo's shoe, Ball said, "I've been working on that shoe ever since my boys were born."

But how did this guy got so hyped? He os not a freak,he shooting is average with a very weird technique and he is game vision is just good. He didn't went to far in NCAA either

Agreed.

Markelle Fultz is the clear star of this draft.

>le lead your team to a sub .500 record man
this class is shit

The kid averaged 24-6-6 while shooting 42% from 3

This kid is gonna get the shit hazed out of him in the locker room. He's not a physical freak, he's lightskinned and he's not hood. Remember the Anthony Davis hazing video?
Nike's talent chief hates his dad but he'll get a deal with a chinese company. Lots of NBA guys have shoe deals with chinese companies now. BBB will be a thing unless Nike freezes distribution out of spite.

JJ Reddick: Purple Boogaloo

>He's not a physical freak, he's lightskinned and he's not hood.
this isnt 2002. You dont need to be a giga nigga to play in the league. feels like 40% of the league is white/mulato/hispanic dudes

>On August 22, 2016, he was arrested in Irvine, California after being found naked and in possession of drugs in a neighbor's backyard. Authorities say a naked Marinovich tried to open the sliding glass door of an Irvine home. He was cited for trespassing, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. Later tests concluded the controlled substance to be methamphetamine. He could face up to three years in jail if convicted
wew

He got over hyped because he plays for a staple college basketball program that hasn't really had any success in recent years. Plus his dad says really stupid shit

Where the fuck does his dad get these ideas

Fultz is also a freak athlete. He's considered to be a combo of Kobe and Kyrie offensively

lavar ball is a fucking moron, i hope every single one of his sons gets no where and his shitty company burns to the ground

>ywn have a naked meth'd up former NFL qb banging on your sliding door begging to be let in at 3 in the morning
it hurts to live :/

>"I've been working on that shoe ever since my boys were born."
He's so crazy it's great, Lonzo's either gonna be worth 1.5 billion dollars by age 30 or he's gonna be worth 100 weed plants.

>worth 100 weed plants

Thats still a multi millionaire

>combo of kobe and kyrie offensively

and he won't be nearly as effective offensively as those two

from all accounts, he's a good kid. His teammates say he's quiet and keeps to himself, he's not like his dad. Bryce Alford said he's a real leader, and just brushes his dad's bullshit off to the side and focuses on the game.

Its his dad that is ruining his name, he's jeopardizing his son's future because he cant stop chimping out

shame that he's ruining his sons' lives

he's a fucking piece of shit

>"Just imagine how rich Tiger [Woods], Kobe [Bryant], Serena [Williams], [Michael] Jordan and LeBron [James] would have been if they dared to do their own thing," LaVar said. "No one owned their own brand before they turned pro. We do, and I have three sons, so it's that much more valuable."

A genius!

Serena is busy getting COLONIZED, pipe down old man

>feels like
he's gonna feel his shit getting pushed in

>not telling your insane dad to just shut the fuck up

Lonzo is a beta male who can't speak up for himself to his own fucking father. He will get destroyed in the NBA.

He is a walking double team.

If a team drafts Ball over him the'td be insane.

You can tell most of you guys are poor wageslaves. There is nothing wrong with what Ball is doing. The only flaw in his plan (could be a crippling flaw) is that his brand hinges on how good his kids are.

This is beyond Don Quixote levels of delusion

The flaw being,,, his kid isn't talented enough to but up with this bullshit.

Him being nice is ok. But I am not really impressed by him from what I have seen. PGs like him are doing pretty bad in the nba right now

Fultz is an objectively better prospect than Irving was which is insane. The guy is an amazing talent

What Lonzo really needs to get big sponsorship money is to develop a marketable personality. That's what he needs to really sell merch. The best way for that to happen is having a big brand like Nike or Adidas develop his image. Unfortunately his dad pisses all of them off.

>making outlandish demands when his son hasn't even played a quarter of NBA basketball

Thats like demanding to be made vice CEO of a major corporation right out of college with no job experience.

>There is nothing wrong with what Ball is doing
>Literally ruining his son's career by being an asshole and pissing off everyone who can make his son successful

>this delusion

wew, its gonna be a fun ride

go back to your cuck containment board

No, it's like telling walmart to fuck off and selling your product on your own terms

The only one who controls whether or not Lonzo is successful is Lonzo. Everything else is noise. If Lonzo becomes a mvp-tier player then Lavar is going to laugh to the bank. There's risk but that's the price of doing business

the odds are good the dad will get everything he wants from a chinese shoe company. there are companies throwing money at guys like Delly.
the built-in publicity will put the chinese company on the map for a small amount of financial risk (relative to income/market cap). we can laugh now but BBB will happen and then we can laugh again at how bad it is.

don't be afraid of my love. i'll make you my special lady ;)

>So Brad, what are your expectations about Lavar Ball?
>So Brad, will Lavar Ball be inside the Celtics' locker room?
>So Brad, are the Celtics wearing 3B merchandise?

ill slot your potato head dome piece at 300 yards, fuccboi

>Hey Devin, you be graduatin now
>Lonzo is going to take your place

I will rek you,cunt.

Pussy ass needs a gun now.

Can someone give me a kick rundown of this draft? I just know Ball and Fultz but people are talking like this will be the best draft class in a while

>literal cuck
>fighting anything
go fight your inner demons lmao, ill bench your body weight

>comparing Nike to Adidas
Tell me more, Elon Musk.

I will let you rape my mother. Find you flopping around on my parents bed & fuck your right in the ass.

You think I won't?

come test me

Just what? He's going to be a millionaire in a few weeks.

>haha el justo! his dad is a meme! hahaha!

Right. And he'll be in the league for 10+ years in an era when salaries are exploding. Even if he's a bench player he's all but guaranteed 50 mil. I'm not sure what this el justo meme is supposed to mean in reference to this talented young man.

Square root of 69.

You have 60 seconds to answer.

>The only one who controls whether or not Lonzo is successful is Lonzo
>Biggest sponsors walked away from the table because his dad keeps making outrageous demands

>LeVar Ball thinks that because Facebook bought WhatsApp for $19 billion without it making a profit that Nike will buy his shitty brand and pay him 1 billion for an ad deal with his sons

Holy fuck this guy just does not get it.

how about i shove my finger in your ear

It isn't wet is it?

Ball will be the first NBA player to have to buy his own shoes lmao

you sick animal

to be fair, everyone who's really ever been great was delusional, and many of them were sociopaths.

This is a big gamble it seems, but if it happens to work out, they'll be fully vindicated. The ability to DIY is giving them a lot more leverage than had ever been possible.And we've never seen 3 talents with this sort of coordination and planning on the business front before. It's also entertaining to see this madman rant, so I tend to love this shit.

white people

Fuck, this dude is hilarious.

He will either be Hank Morgan or Merlin lmao

rulers of the world

It would be fine for him to tell Walmart to fuck off if he actually had something to sell. If his kids were to bust in the NBA then Nike or one of these companies would be on the hook, not him.

check your privilege whiteboi
time's running out, enjoy it while you can

No

>mfw we aint going no where
t. white "boi"

Lavar is a dumb nigger that is fucking up and out of his league

Dude has good genes.

he really won the life lottery, lucky fucker

>white
>6 foot
>blond hair, blue eyes
>(incredibly) handsome
>charismatic but humble
>great family life
>dad played in the NFL, grandfather was an olympian, brothers are star players
>got a scholarship to a school like Stanford
>gets to play professional football in a comfy place like North Carolina
:-(

this

its probably the opposite though

Nike made MJ a billionaire

>Lonzo: Wants to be white, but his dad won't let him
I feel pretty bad for the kid

>No, it's like telling walmart to fuck off and selling your product on your own terms
not really

its like telling nike, UA, and Adidas to fuck off and sell your product on your own terms

Jesus Christ. Please Suns, please take Josh Jackson over this fucking kid. Please let the Lakers take this shit show. >We got a good thing going right now, >we don't need this kid's dad ruining everything when we're finally on the come up.

Even if he isn't drafted by the Lakers, Lonzo will pull a Kobe and demand to be traded to LA or he'll refuse to play. Don't worry, Lonzo is destined to bust in a city other than yours.

He played at ucla. A blue blood college located in los angeles. The media was going to blow him up as the next big thing just for that. The same thing happened the shabazz muhammad.

This. Fultz is criminally underrated, and whenever he gives an interview he has to talk about fucking Lonzo. This guy can do just about everything Lonzo can without a fucked up shot and is better at Pick and Rolls and Mid-Range shots.

Lonzo wouldnt do that, he's not an egomaniac like his father

>LaVar Ball is surprised Nike doesn't want to make a 1 billion dollar deal involving a 15 year old

well that's part of it

the real gist of it is he seems more surprised they don't want to sign him to their board of directors and pay him a gorillion dollars for his 'apparel' brand with high-school tier graphic design.

Remember when every talking head dumbass was praising him for being a marketing genius because, "Lel he's getting people to talk about him and his kids XD! He's going to make his kids all millionaires!"

he is one ugly dude, good thing he's rich

It's not that, it's all the brand wants is Lonzo himself. But lavar wants the brands to sign all 4 of them with a lot of money and make him a boss. Also to promote his shitty brand like the Jordan or Yeezy line respectively. He did the same shit to ucla getting all three brothers or none at all, but all the brands decided to not deal with the drama instead.

*Straight up to my face*

Basically attempting what Kanye did without the talent to back it up lmao

As soon as Lonzo signs his first NBA contract, he'll tell his dad to fuck off. That man is legit delusional, he's expecting the big companies to give his sons a Jordan-type deal despite the fact that only one of them is clearly NBA-caliber. Even Michael fucking Jordan himself needed 4 years in the league before he got the "Jordan Brand". The only player to ever get the hype that Lavar seems to think his kids deserve at such a young age, in the history of the NBA, is Lebron James, and he deserved it.

This, basically. Lavar is walking in there asking Nike/Adidas/UA to do a collab with "Big Baller Brand" (yes, his brand literally has the word "Brand" in it) and give them hundreds of millions of dollars. It's fucking insane.

>nigger entrepreneur

Lavar has unrealistic beliefs about the caliber of players that his sons are.

Lonzo probably isn't going to be an mvp-tier player.

If he becomes an MVP-tier player, Nike, Adidas, etc will line up to give him money that he deserves.

Lavar is being retarded (and transparently greedy) and trying to cash in on MVP-tier money that hasn't been earned yet.

Companies aren't biting yet and Lavar is sabotaging the prospect money that his son could be collecting now.

Also, the entire league is gonna shut his dumbass down and clown him. His dad is a serious niggerfaggot.

BBB BTFO

audible kek

I feel bad for Lonzo. He's not a great player but he's good enough to play in the NBA and cash in on sponsorships for a while even if he isn't good (and then make more bank if he turns out great). But his father is actively ruining his prospects by making outlandish demands and also chaining Lonzo to his brothers who (LaMelo especially) look retarded and much worse than him

LeVars shit was funny for a while when he was just saying stuff like he could take Jordan 1v1. Now it's just sad.

Some day there's gonna be a hilarious 30 for 30 about how Lavar Ball ruined his sons lives. I'm already hyped for it.

he can probably be pretty successful in china

This disgusting mongrel is fucking repulsive.

I genuinely hope he gets Greg Oden knees and I never have to see or hear from him again.