Why the fuck did the last thread for lolitsbrit7 disappear

Why the fuck did the last thread for lolitsbrit7 disappear

Whatever. Posting her private info and never before seen fuck pics. She's a slut who sells her pussy

Pic of her I took tonight

Besides the pics of fucking her obviously

Where she at?

Nashville

What's it like to fuck a literal whore?

I'll tell you anything you want to know

Shes let a bunch of other guys besides me fuck her

Anyone want me to spill her details?

do go on

pleaae

What do you want to know about her

spill it all big guy

OK. Tonight was my third night meeting up with her to fuck her but she's fucked probably close to 20 dudes for money

the sex ought to be good if you're coming back for thirds, why raw though

How much?

I paid 400 for her

autistic cuckold

She made me cum so hard every time. You don't get how sexy she is in person when you just see her pics on Sup Forums

And she let me raw and she was clean so why not?

her ad says 300 why xtra?

Watch it disappear - just like the ad says

Her ad is old. Before we fucked she made me list what I wanted to do and then gave me a price

lol, how do you know she's clean? even if you watched her get tested, there's a 12 week window for aids where it doesn't show on tests but you have it.

only 20? i thought you said she was a whore?

I guess if she has aids I'm fucked. Because I fucked her three times without a condom in the last two months

Do you have any vids?

You know what's really funny about this retarded thread? I recognize these images
From over a year ago from some drama thread involving spilled nudes.

You're fake, this is fake, you're retarded. You're just a dumb college kid bragging about fucking a whore you didn't even fuck because you can't get real pussy.

Have fun, nerd.

Oh yeah, and by the way. You overpaid, cuckfag.

Probably more than 20. I don't ask her

more than aids, really. herpes, hep C all have windows. plus you are probably just taking the whore's word she is clean. n00b. if she raw dogs you she raw dogs every one

Ever had a conversation? Is she actually a good person who just needs money?

I told you. She fucked other dudes. Those pics are old but she's fucked a bunch of guys to get paid. She gets posted a lot that's why im bragging I've fucked her

Burned!!!

Where did you cum?

I just asked because I have known many backpage/craigslist girls in my time and 20 would be like in a week or so usually.

>bragging about rawdogging popular whore

kek

Are you fucks really going to believe him? Name is britt Wilson and she first showed up on Sup Forums in late 2014. The og guy that fucked her looks exactly the same as the guy that fucked katilyn Gorman . This nigga didn't fuck anyone, just another one of those pathetic dags that get off on lies.

Failed musician whore with no tits is not worth the wank

Compare the face from the pic I took tonight. It's her. She's a pay to play
whore

On her tits

This girl has been on and off again on Sup Forums for 3+ years. If this is your first time seeing her, you are confirmed Newfag

silly nigger whites are for kikes