I’m going to make this quick basically I’ve been sick for awhile woke up and felt awful...

I’m going to make this quick basically I’ve been sick for awhile woke up and felt awful, my entire body aches and feels so faint. Brushed teeth- blood everytime I spit. Hour later I sneezed and blood (no bloody nose though just blood when I sneezed) I’ve been spitting up blood and my mouth tastes like I swallowed a shit ton of pennies... later tonight my tongue hurt bad. Looked under and it’s all yellow and yellow on top of inside of mouth (pic for reference) I know you aren’t doctors but can anyone at least try and help me figure out what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDpWTJHmevY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a doctor. Chances are you are sick. Also go fuck yourself.

i think u have a case of the G A Y

Medfag here. Go to the ER right now. What is fucking wrong with you? You are the type of person if a black man breaks into your home and starts raping you, you'll go on your phone and ask for help on Sup Forums instead of calling 911.
I will not help you figure this out, even though I have my guesses, simply because you are a retard for running to Sup Forums instead of a hospital. Grow up.

Sounds like you might have the flu, and your compromised immune system graced you with a case of oral thrush.
Not a doctor, so what do I know. Also, go to a dentist, gaylord.

with only the image to go off of, you have a massive cavity that might be infecting your bloodstream and causing all kinds of shit

You're probably fine. Bleeding when brushing is normal-ish. It basically means that there is lots of bacteria around your gums and need to brush more. The roof of your mouth seems normal. For something odontogenic to make you feel unwell it has to be really REALLY severe and you seem fine.

You have cancer. My condolences.

Looks like gingivitis and maybe the current flu going around go to a dentist to get your mouth cleaned up and that should make getting over your flu easier

Go to the dentist and cough on a bunch of shit.
Get everyone in town sick.

This is a prime example of how modern natural selection works. People just stay sick for a while, their symptoms worsen, so naturally instead of going to the hospital and getting a proper diagnosis, they resort to asking a bunch of strangers on the internet who are most likely not qualified to answer their question, some of those strangers could be even doctors like me who can't even run a proper anamnesis to diagnose them to begin with. Long story short:

>After a lot of guesses, patient continues to ignore and neglect their own health instead of just going to the fucking doctor.
>Patient dies.
>Achievement unlocked: natural selection.

Newsflash: whatever doctor even dares to diagnose you having vague information such as this and no way to possibly run any tests or examine you, is not even a good doctor in the first place. You are better off with google.

a huge cavity like that close to the brain's always something to be concerned about.

looks like you've got a blood infection, or possibly jaundice @ the yellow skin-coloring, which is extra troubling.

you need to go to the ER, OR AT LEAST call and explain your symptoms, and do what they tell you.

can you take a pic with your tongue down? i'd like to see your tonsils

Not a dentist, fucktard. The er

>naturally instead of going to the hospital and getting a proper diagnosis

Go the the hospital for a fucking cold kek

For a cold that's caused you to bleed out your nose, shot your immune system enough to the point you have gingivitis, for all I know it could be H1N1, a sign of an immunodeficient illness, or it could be just a simple cold. You are still an idiot.

>I had a headache for days and overlooked it. Turns out I had a blood infection and now I have lost my arms and legs and have scars all over my body
>HOORAYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=PDpWTJHmevY

op is gay and dehydrated with a cold

Sounds like you're dying. Good luck

Literally all the first symptoms of ebola. What state are you in op?

no signs of oral thrush here retard...go to the fucking doctor dude...

Fuck off with your Reddit bullshit

this is tongue down also everyone talking about my cavity when it got filled 6 years ago they put it on wrong and everything under it decayed so now I have to get a filling every month to cover the decay, its fun. also ok I guess ill make a doc appt tomorrow to make sure I don't have cancer

Go to the ER you dumbshit

Texas but I lived in California when I got my filling fucked up (not sure if that has anything to do with whats going on though)