Guys I'm scared. My GF and I had sex 12 days ago but the condom broke. Luckily...

Guys I'm scared. My GF and I had sex 12 days ago but the condom broke. Luckily, I pulled out fast enough to cum outside her vagina. She told me two days ago that her period was delayed with 7 days. She does not have the other symptoms of pregnancy. What the fuck should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/

your gf is most likely under 25. periods can be irregular for many reasons under this age

she's 23. She told that her period is irregular. She said she's been through this situation before but her period was never been delayed this long.

punch her hard in the belly!

calm down, your fine. read my link. there is very little chance you got her pregnant.

Just because you've been using condoms doesn't mean Tyrone has, user.

I read that article last night user. I couldn't sleep too much because of the stress. I think I read everyfucking thing that can be possible to know about this fucking situation and I still don't know what to believe

you sound like me about 2 weeks ago. my wife does not have regular periods. sometimes its 6 to 8 weeks apart. this time it was 12 weeks. had her take 2 piss tests and a blood test. nothing.

turns out she was low on iron, like VERY low. her body couldnt handle a period.

moral of the story, put it out of your mind till her period comes. if it dosnt, have her do a GOOD QUALITY piss test (2 of them)

Getting pregnant is actually kind of difficult.

the chances of it happening are very low and require for the woman to be ovulating AND for the sperm to make it to the egg successfully AND requires for it to be viable sperm AND requires for it to get into the egg AND requires for it to survive gestation.

Start thinking of baby names nigga

That's what I was telling her the other day but she's too scared to do it.

I started to think, how the fuck is even possible to leave her pregnant if I pulled out and saw the cum outside? I mean, let's say hypothetically that a little bit of cum was stuck inside her, what were the odds that a little bit of sperm could survive and make it to the egg? When a men cum, about 5 million sperm cells are going to the egg but not all of them are going to make it there. I'm fucking confused

The anatomy of the human body is amazing isn’t it? Only a small drop of semen can get a girl pregnant.

Yes, and she also took the fucking contraceptive pill the other day. Can that affect her period?

Birth control or the morning after pill? Birth control typically regulates it to more normalcy although it could mess it up if she’s new to it. The morning after pill would definitely mess with her period and if there actually was a baby in there and she caught it in time with the pill, it’d pass like a normal period.

The morning after pill, she took it the next day after we had sex.

>oops condom broke
>luckily modern science is prepared for this situation
>morning after pill is only $30
>$30
>jew OP runs the other way

Then yeah. It could make her period late.

What the morning after pill does is essentially release a large amount of hormone to stop her ovaries from releasing the egg to be fertilized. The hormone could mess with her period.

If she’s more than a week late you should start testing. Buy dollar store tests. They work on the same level as the expensive ones and you can test multiple times over multiple days Incase you get a false positive or false negative.

My gf is on the depo provera 3 month birth control shot, I nut in her pretty often and have had no problems thus far, although her period is heavier and lasts longer than usual

Enjoy your surprise faggot

this

does that necessarily mean she might be pregnant?

Not trying to scare you, OP. But...
>am actual medfag
And your answer is yes. You need to test. There are still options out there even if she is because of how early on in the pregnancy it is. A lot of options.

Trips names this guys kid.

Jamal and Le-a

Thanks medanon. Need more people like you

I got you Bro.
Helps even when it's to late.

Irregular periods are normal. I had my GF have her period delayed for 2 months and no pregnancy. Anything after 3 months Is were you should be worried about.
2 week delay lol, fucking fag

She just told me her period came this morning. What the fuck does that mean?

it means she's on her period. are you autistic?

Pill worked faggot. Go fucking kill yourself

So she's not pregnant?

Good work. Then you're about 95% guaranteed that she isn't pregnant.

In the future, just buy a pregnancy test if you suspect anything. They're cheap and pretty reliable.

You autistic piece of shit.
It's a 90% chance she's not pregnant. Just wait another month, if she get her period again, it's guaranteed she's not pregnant.

>mfw I raw dogged my girlfriend all day and then bought her plan b

Shouldn't have waited so long and grabbed plan b the very next day.

Oh you did. My b replied from front page.
You're good OP

This
>asking Sup Forums
You nitwit, OP.

Probably couldn't afford it.

Eh $40 vs the ungodly amount of money it is to raise a child.

You should be able to find $40 if you're in that situation and really don't want a kid.

If you're so pathetic you don't even have $40 to your name, you have no business having sex with anybody. Not even a bum.

And if you're so cheap you won't pay that measly couple of dollars then you deserve the stress and the woe that accompanies baring a chlild.