/heem/ aspen ladd edition

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2017/4/28/15468270/ufc-middleweight-johny-hendricks-plans-retire-georges-st-pierre-again-mma
twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/858067062635331584
mmafighting.com/2017/1/2/14147948/cody-garbrandt-aiming-for-money-fight-with-jose-aldo-next-wants-to-test-his-chin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

previous thread:

Eugene S. Robinson

I don't usually like oriental chicks, but I'd make exception for Waterson

Post fighters that you like but /heem/ hates

Kinda looks like this guy.

I like his wife

turning champs to ducks not giving a fuck

ray borg?

why? she isnt even hot. the ufc tricked you into thinking that by promoting her. they did the same with paige

but he won, meaning he was better than the champ.

how is that hard to grasp? no one is still triggered about bisping getting a titleshot over roidare are they?

why do you like him?
he is a boring headhunter who regularly misses his target..

Find a flaw

because bisping is entertaining

shes ugly

This

Better at banter than Conor too

I don't gotta explain myself to you

getting your ass kicked by a 50 year old and acting smug about it, the definition of a champion.

>it just wasn't clear exactly how or why he got it to a lot of people.
How about the fact that there was no one else for Lawler to beat up?

That's a good question, why is GSP fighting at 185? Isn't he supposed to be the greatest WW of all time?

Underestimates Bisping

tyrons tdd and power scares him

bisping will kick his ass desu

For me, it's Alistair "The Reem" Overeem

what? you dont make sense to me you fuckin autist. go watch motorsports or something else thats all numbers

He wants to be a triple champion. MW is one class above and Bisping is champ, better him than Romero

Its layk da stok mahkit

>p-please Rory! You can have my belt just don't hurt me anymore

He's never going to stop until he can get the last snarky reply in. The guy has absolutely no life whatsoever.

there are many reasons
he doesnt have to fight tyron woodley to prove hes the greatest welterweight lmao. tyron was keeping the gate when gsp was champ

lmao what a sap

Zane Simon

is 32.

>bisping is entertaining

>bisping is entertaining
in getting his ass kicked you thick cunt. now he's picking a fight with midget, and you're bitching about a title shot that happened a year ago.

>muh le bants xD
Go fuck yourself

UFC middleweight Johny Hendricks plans to retire Georges St-Pierre ... again

google.com/amp/www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2017/4/28/15468270/ufc-middleweight-johny-hendricks-plans-retire-georges-st-pierre-again-mma

Whittaker will KO Bispoo worse than Hendo did

Even after he KO'd Lawler and fought Thompson twice, there are people who still say Tyron doesn't deserve to be champ?

Rogan was handsome af

what went wrong?

not enough mandrama and contender ducking

HGH made his head grow

Jacare lost, get over it

Bagautinov got heemed by a headkick on the buzzer by Tyson Nam

im not bitching about it. im explaining why some people might. i really dont care pal

obviously bispings chatter and average fighting style isnt necessarily exciting, but surely you can admire the absurdity of his career trajectory?

im trying to help you here kid.

I love you

so is he exciting or not?

and I dont admire him ducking contenders, fighting dinosaurs and midgets, no

>twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/858067062635331584
that is a perfect headkick KO

Love you too brah

Is Bisping vs GSP really happening winter/fall?

I said I love you

>le wait against fence man
>le raycism man
>le gibbe moni fight pls man

I wouldn't say they say he doesn't deserve it as much as they just hate him for said reasons

this aaaaaaa....

Where my coaches?

Literally every other champ except for Stipe has asked for a money fight.

I n-need my coaches here

cody hasn't

and no, mighty midget isn't a money fight.

Tyron was literally trying to get a fight with Nick Diaz rather than Wonderboy the first time around you dumb piece of shit

And Bisping

>cody hasn't
Are you havin a laff? He said he wanted to fight Aldo

Reading isn't your forte

everyone wants to fight Bisping because he's a crappy piece of shit

also cause he sucks and is easy to beat

>asked for a money fight
Is exactly what he did. Maybe it isn't yours.

I never fell for the Ape Van Zant meme thb

Would you say he's a weaker champ than Fatt Serra?

that's not a money fight either

I never said he didn't ask for a money fight retard.

Serra literally got a shot from winning TUF and then never beat a top WW again. At least Bisping beat a Top 5 opponent before winning the belt.

Thoughts on "having" to respect legends in a sport?

>Water is wet.

Of course it isn't, but he still said he wanted to fight Aldo next or Conor at 150 lbs and not TJ.

not quite but I would say he Fatt Serra'd his way to the title. I am forever angry that Cockhold didn't take that fight seriously, I don't know if the MW division will ever recover. Another thing that pisses me off even more is Bisping defending the belt against Hendo like a scared little baby and on top of that looking like shit in the fight

Ok, then what's your point? That Woodley is a whore for money unlike champs like Stipe, Joanna, Nunes, Gabrandt, etc. that haven't tried to skip out contender fights?

i love monster

If Weedman vs Moose don't rematch will there be a Weidman vs Jacare fight? Who wins that?

MW will never recover

so is tyron fighting conor if he cant get mayweather? who is tyrons confirmed next opponent? he has one and luke thomas says its crazy.

Jacapoo gets flushed again

>and not TJ
He literally called TJ out during his octagon interview after winning the belt. He said he wants to give dom a rematch before he considers taking on other divisions too.

I actually didn't know he had called out McGregor though. That's pretty retarded and it's getting real old seeing literally everyone do that shit.

You dummy, if Conor doesn't fight Mayweather he doesn't fight in UFC again

>that haven't tried to skip out contender fights?
>More retardation
Nunes said she wanted to fight Cyborg at 145 and become 2 weight champ instead of Valentina again
Garbrandt said he wanted to do the same thing against Aldo

The point being made is that 99% of champs have been asking for "money fights" so it's not something exclusive to Woodley idiot.

what happened to benson henderson? is he even in bellator anymore?

finally ran out of luck with his meme decisions

mmafighting.com/2017/1/2/14147948/cody-garbrandt-aiming-for-money-fight-with-jose-aldo-next-wants-to-test-his-chin

Don't (you) me again

>if Conor doesn't fight Mayweather he doesn't fight in UFC again
what?

tyron was acting out for one the most though, and was telling people he was entitled to it. he wasnt saying "yeah it would be my dream to get a shot at another belt if i can put on a great performance in my next fight" or some long term plan. he immediately wanted nick diaz or some shit lmao. what a goof.

He's made enough money, he'll sat away from fighting in hopes of Mayweather eventually fighting him. What happens if he returns and gets BTFO again? Then the Mayweather fight will NEVER happen

TRUTHBOMB

aldo still has 145 cleaned out from last time he was champ lol. fight makes more sense than you think.

You don't know what you're talking about at all lmao

>if i can put on a great performance in my next fight
He had KO'd Lawler in the first round, that was a great performance in and of itself goof.

This, the bong is right. Also Aldo will feel like UFC owes him something for squatfucking him.
He won't return man, 100% won't if the Mayweather fight happens

>fight makes more sense than you think.
But it's not a money fight. Aldo doesn't sell PPVs and neither does neck tats.

Doesn't matter, it's two champs fighting eachother. Will sell better than Aldo vs Edgar III

Conor 100% won't get the mayweather match without the UFC involved. The UFC 100% won't let him get his full purse from the match unless he finishes his contract with them after. 100%.

It's not a money fight you goof. Aldo's PPVs before Conor do sub 200k buys.

Too much money involved UFC wants that fight to happen so they can take half of Conor's money
Does not matter it will sell better than any Aldo defence. Who will Garbrandt fight if he beats TJ? Cruz don't want it

but he fought the contender twice you fucking triggered spastic.

>b-but he tried to duck
>m-m-maiavidal
cry more faggit