Now that Hugh Hackman is on his way out the door, we all agree that pic related should be the next Wolverine right?

Now that Hugh Hackman is on his way out the door, we all agree that pic related should be the next Wolverine right?

Before you answer, know that Reddit HATES the idea. Something to keep in mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tTiUtNaAn
youtu.be/ZTaGZ6KLDwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't Snyder a manlet? Maybe he could do what Ben Affleck is doing, direct and star in Wolverine kino.

Wolverine is already being replaced by the little girl. And why should anyones opinion be influenced because some other website has one of their own? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself and only like to go against what other sites want?

>Before you answer, know that Reddit HATES the idea. Something to keep in mind.

kys you underage fuck

looks pretty gross

damn he has small hands

>Knw that Reddit HATES the idea

Who gives a fuck what Reddit thinks? Why is everyone unironically so obsessed with reddit?

Wolverine is actually supposed to be a manlet as well, also snyder? Efron you mean?

Zac Efron's a giant, irredeemable fuckwit, and fuck it, I'm just going to fucking report you anyway.

God DAMN I've had it with you fucking cunts and your obsession with that place. Fuck you. Fuck you with a chainsaw. Jesus Christ, I'm legitimately fucking mad. FUCK YOU!!! You fucking cunt. When the mods are done fucking you in your babycuntass and you come back three days fucking later to shitpost your stupid fucking thread again, shithead, I fucking HOPE TO GOD that you somehow fall off of your chair and through a glass table nearby.

And when you do, when you're gargling your own blood and choking to death as it enters your stupid fucking lungs, you fucking cuntsnatch, I pray to GOD that you somehow have this moment of recollection that you FUCKED UP BY MAKING THIS STUPID FUCKING THREAD and at that very moment of death you realise "OH DEAR GOD, THERE'S A HELL AND I'M GOING TO IT FOR POSTING ZAC THAT FUCKWIT EFRON" and you get pitchforkraped in your hairy, greasy, fat fucking anus for eternity.

THAT WOULD REALLY GOD DAMN SATISFY ME.

>I pray to GOD that you somehow have this moment of recollection that you FUCKED UP BY MAKING THIS STUPID FUCKING THREAD and at that very moment of death you realise "OH DEAR GOD, THERE'S A HELL AND I'M GOING TO IT FOR POSTING ZAC THAT FUCKWIT EFRON" and you get pitchforkraped in your hairy, greasy, fat fucking anus for eternity.

That's really haunting man

samefag

How feasible would it be to find a hairy 5'3 jacked guy with a neanderthal sorta face and acting experience?

>tfw they'll never give the role to an unknown.

A daring synthesis.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Anyone could get ripped when Hollywood gets involved, so picking some Chad only because his pecks makes your dick wet is retarded.

Wolverine needs to be rough, short and hairy. And preferably under 35, so that the actor can go through a few films.

Bardem? Few people with a more neanderthal face.

nah, he should be Namor in Snyder's Dr. Doom kino

is he natty bros

>1/16th Irish
Why do americans talk about their lineage like they're dogs?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not Zach :(

no homo

No, this is

ye a natural manlet lmao

Absolutely not, my man.

wolverine is manlet though bro

>two belts
mm wtf

gun belt and pants belt

you do realize that Wolverine is a 5 foot rude and crude harry dude right... Jackman's version is not true to the comics or cartoon at all.

But of course you knew that... you're just here to bait everyone aren't you?

It's all they have.

how gay are you, faggot?

If they do just go whole hog and put Baby V in it as Silver Fox also

Well he's a manlet so he's perfect

>Reddit hates something
>quick quick guys let's like it to differentiate ourselves from them xD

You're trying o fit in too hard

Well if reddit hates it then I'm down for sure!

How has he gone from faggy boy with Justin Bieber haircut, in High School Musical, to buff turbo Chad?

/therad

Emile Hirsch is a manlet, can act and has a good face for it. A course or two of (((exercise supplements))) he'd be golden. Jackman made the role his own so casting someone to fill his boots would be a mistake. A smaller, angrier, more comic accurate version is the way to go.

>when he hasn't watched cowboy kino

What if we cast a black person to play wolverine. To show that black lives matter

someone with a name like Idra or Iris

what if you didn't have black cock on the brain mom?

you may have dyslexia, mon frere

He could be perfect Albert Wesker.

>Wesker
>manlet

no

here is an eternal and jacked manlet.

are those hands shooped

oh wow

Yeah that's dedication.

You can tell by how vascular his arms are.

he looks like a rat head on

Every qt at school used to have a crush on this guy
How the mighty have fallen. I could probably pull more chicks than him now

>asking questions about reddit

what are you so curious about, HUH?

It's literally the country of immigrants. The "Americans" are the natives.

if he could act like a gruff sleazy trucker, sure why not

she really isnt replacing him. Are all x-men movies from now on will take place after mutants are dead in 202x?

Wolverine is a cash cow, you can do that gay numale "ideas farm" in an enviroment of low costs and low risks like comics, movies need big money and "little girl doing angry wolf face" isn't what people (specially women) want in wolverine

next wolverine confirmed

Justin theroux needs to be namor

Matthew Rhys from the Americans is my top pick, guy's a great actor and can hit that level of rage needed for Logan.

mobile.twitter.com/tTiUtNaAn
This is the only truth

yes but doesenent he looks like the most wolverine?

Whose 'verine will reign supreme?

He would be a good fit actually. He's a little too beautiful, but he's got the perfect body type for it - Wolverine is short and stocky. Make him use a rough voice, give him a beard and more hair, dye it black, give him some wrinkles, he'd actually be an amazing fit.

I highly doubt Fox is going to replace one of the most popular characters in comics with a teenage girl niche character.

me on the right

Probably not replace but I could see both existing at the same time

>Deadpool goes to recruit Wolverine
>finds X-23 instead
>has to drag around both X-23 and NTW as they try to outdo each other in teenage angst

No, too handsome. He should have been Spider-man.

Who gives a fuck what reddit thinks and fuck you for being a newfag.
Kill yourself.

Tom Hardy is the best choice.

You can achieve this body natty but he probably didn't.

Is this achievable natty?

fyi, Justin Bieber had Efron's haircut
Zac changed it when the Biebs started becoming synonymous with it. Funnily enough, Bieber later changed it for the exact same reason
>the more you know

Zac efron as hal jordan would have great chemistry with ezras barry allen. You know this

Isn't his career over tho

thank you..

amazes me how many retards you can slip a retard mistake or fake info by on this board of retards.

>tom hardy is the best choice
For a remake of popeye maybe

Scott Eastwood

You little faggot. You just want to see this homo in your favorite DC characters capetrash movies.

Plebbit's name should never be spoken on this site anyway.

kys

>5'7
>155lbs
>No legs
>Weak forearms
>Weak shoulders
>Literally only built to look pretty to middle schoolers

I just want to grab him by the throat. Hold him up against a wall and get right to his face and say "you think you're though, punk?". He'd probably shit his pants because he's never been talked too like that before.
Little pretty Disney boy. I know a hard boy when I see him, this one isn't hard.

Knowing Hollywood and how politically correct the world is getting over time, the next Wolverine will be a trans-non-binary black... woman/person.

woah there bud, you're scaring some of our patrons with that intense display of cool hardness
Maybe consider toning your aggression down a little bit. We just come here to have fun

Name one time a character has ever been recast as a trans-black person in hollywood
PROTIP: you can't you brainwashed memeing fuck

It's a meme, you dip!

>all these white cis males

Really wish Sup Forums would fuck off

>Before you answer, know that Reddit HATES the idea. Something to keep in mind.+ 0 post omitted.

so will they reboot the whole x-men universe again when they have to recast wolverine?

Frank-N-Furter, you cuck.

>metrosexual numale wolverine
>movie starts with him applying make up and going through a list of appropriate pronouns for the 20 new genders that have been invented in the last 3 days

good choice, OP.

not hairy enough

Comic book wolverine looks like this

Proud to not have all of the genetic deficiencies that Euros have since we're not the result of non-stop inbreeding.

Probably? God, that's sad for you.

A big bitch?

Patrik baboumian

youtu.be/ZTaGZ6KLDwI