This 47yr old wants to sleep with me a 19yr old should i do it?

This 47yr old wants to sleep with me a 19yr old should i do it?
This would be my third time having sex if i do so First was with a 19yr old 2nd was a 37 yr old

be careful, this time next year u'll be raiding nursing homes

Get her to piss your mouth while you call her mommy.

That's not weird is it?

There's a study for female dog where Vets found that a marker on the Y-Chrome was placed by any male dog that laid with that female. Other studies have not been publish.

Why not?

Do it. Record it and post it here. Also eat her ass.

A little funny looking but eh pussy is pussy. Go for it.

she offered to do anal which i've never done so might try it also dom/ sub play

Got more photos of her? And yes, try it if she offered it.

Do you have reasons not to? If so, post em, if not then hellz ya

Why does she want to sleep with you? Random or do you know her?

OP how did you get yourself into this situation? I would like to bag myself a cougar/ milf myself i just don't know where to look for older ladies looking to fuck.

Her husband with erectile dysfunction wants to leave her so she wants an affair.
Idk how i do this either user lucky i guess i just turn older girls on with whatever I'm doing
no
Coworker, Afraid of not being able to please her / cumming early from excitement or some shit idk just worried if something goes wrong since shes a coworker

she ugly af

>>Husband

Don't do it, it's nowhere near worth it, tread lightly.

I don't find her really that attractive but i think getting experience with sex is probably a good idea i dont get the chance oftenI mean he wants to leave her so free game but i'll take your advice still

We need nudes my friend.

>Her husband with erectile dysfunction wants to leave her so she wants an affair.
Guy you must be desperate. His dick may not work but his double barrel will.

I mean, people nowadays eat ass on the first date so whatever you're comfortable with I suppose. But theres just way too much that can go wrong when dealing with people who are in relationships or are still in contact with their ex. If/once shes single then I'd say go for it, people have needs, she'd prolly give great head and anal from the looks of her.

you can't be serious?

Hit it once to see how she is.
If she gets divorced keep her as a weekend piece.

Make it clear there are no attachments.

>Coworker

Just this. How important is this job to you? How long to do planning on staying there for.
Any other reason, I'd laugh at, but this is the place that gives you money.
Think of the worst case scenario - sexual harassment charges at work.

Just don't. anywhere but work.

Id like to this this isnt just a troll but shes doesnt look 47 to me.

I say fuck her. Shes probably desperate so she might let you do stuff other women wont.

not a troll