I’m confused Sup Forums, this is very obviously a break up text, but why is she telling me “it shouldn’t be bad.”

I’m confused Sup Forums, this is very obviously a break up text, but why is she telling me “it shouldn’t be bad.”
That just doesn’t make sense.
I’m fine with breaking up with her, but when is “we need to talk about us in person and you may not want to give me the Christmas gift you got me” ever not bad?

And no, I won’t be returning that gift. It’s somewhat expensive jacket from a singer she like and the thing didn’t even ship until the day after Christmas despite me ordering it in late November. I’d rather just take the loss and get rid of it, so if anything I’ll just give it to her anyway.

Just take a box and put a hole in it and shove your dick into it. When she breaks up with you, tell her it's cool, you got some one else who'll love your present.

You two are done. Sell off the jacket on ebay unless you're a cuck. Spare yourself the hassle and don't even see her, just call.

It doesn’t bother me that we will most likely break up. I’ve considered dropping her myself a few times.
She has a perfect body and we get along well, but she lives an hour away and refuses to come to my place ever, has a stupidly expensive taste in food, and hasn’t had sex with me since September.
I’ve been cheating on her with multiple women constantly anyway and already had a date set up with a girl I just met for later this week, so it won’t be a terrible loss

cheating on a girl is literal rape, check your fucking privilege dude

If you don't have feelings for her might as well give her the jacket as a parting gift. Amiright

This thread is a loss OP you cuck

Just say to her over the text that you know what it's about..

ur a fucking retard

cause its not bad for her, shes dumping you, and 99% chance she has some other jodie that shes been fucking around with.
so her life will go on uninterrupted, while you spend the next 3 months (years?) being depressed and jerking off
women are amoral psychopaths

No it’s not, you fucking moron. Go buy a dictionary.

youre gonna travel an hour to get dumped?

Well played

Screw it, I just flat out asked what It was about. I don’t really care to wait

>being this retarded.
Probably some fat bitch

I wanna know what happens next

I’m only confused what angle she’s playing.
No idiot would believe she isn’t dumping, but why try to say it in person hours later if you already started in text? Is she just trying to come out as the good guy?

I will update thread if/when she replies.

Just break up over messenger. It doesn't have to hurt, peel away on messenger and never speak to her again.

lol what a fucking cuck. Can't just be an adult and have the respect to meet in person.

Imo breaking up via a text message means you both weren’t committed. Anyways keep doing you user!

Will we never know?

No reply yet

My nigga...

Why?
If you know you're being dumped why should you have to go and hear it in person.

You're going to drive a round trip of two hours to get dumped? You're acting like a massive beta pussy friendo. Just ring her and get it over with. Move on and forget her.

Why are you here

nice troll

Call her you tool.

>Absolute state of the nation
>Waiting for her to tell you it's off

I'll keep bumping until she replies

Let’s see what she looks like OP

Bump this might get good

Only pic I have if her

Nigga, is she fkn 15

She will be keeping you waiting while she has her back doors put in by some other guy. You'll be waiting a while. Way to get walked all over.

No, 23

BULLSHIT ..You don't know this girl u fn lier

Well then aren't you the coolest. If you're getting a;l this pussy why the fuck you care??

Not bullshit, this is the girl who sent me those texts. I’ve dated her for 6 months.
Wasn’t really the point of that post, but ok

post her nudes, she diserves it

But you had to say it? You trying to hard to not be a cuck, I understand little buddy we all cant satisfy women, But I still call BULLSHIT

Looks like you're dodging a sociopath bullet tbh

Deserves what? She came out maturely with this and wants to do it in person rather than right now Over the phone. I’m not being betrayed here or anything.

How so?

still, post her nudes man

Return the shit now, and tell her to fuck off. Then use the funds to get hammered and complain to new fems about how you miss the rigorous sex. After a little rapport of course, only then you'll achieve victory.

Lmao the fuck you talking about

should op post her nudes?

i say we put it to a vote, in the spirit of democracy

I like your game.

You’ve been fuckin around but she’s the one doin the dumpin so she has to live with it. Nice.

Do not agree to ending the relationship. Make her finish it but once she does do not under any circumstance contact her. That will insure you get another fuck at her in a few months.

She’s tryin to play you but hold firm op and you will get all the rewards

A well-reasoned and mature reply. I can respect that.

If you really don't feel any malice towards the chick, fair enough. But if you're looking for just an ounce of payback for all the times she inconvenienced, annoyed, or frustrated you, this is opportunity knocking.

The mild inconvenience of ordering $100 meals for oneself before deciding that we should see a late night movie, leaving me to drive home at around midnight on several occasions isn’t really the kind of thing you get payback for. The relationship was good enough that she doesn’t deserve nudes circulating

can confirm from experience

kinda sounds like she deserves it tbh

it's no big deal, it's not like we know her name

Fair enough. Let no user say I didn't try.

Op don't give her the gift until you find out whats up. If she likes it she'll lie to you and break up with you another time.

She’s going to like it, she basically told me exactly what it was she wanted. I was originally going to get her some high end art supplies she couldn’t afford herself, but after one date she was playing music and said “you know, I would love any of her merch, and she has this jacke that I just love”

Curses. Thread seems dead. Best of luck OP

My guess is she’s asleep

Don't give that shit to her. Go get your money back.

Or this:
>she's pregnant
>pretending to break up to see how you respond

Who knows. Don't exchange gifts you fucking beta

I can't say I've ever seen a thread like this where the OP is the thot.

Homeboy just knows how to play the game.

Pretending to break up? Do people actually do that?

Yesterday i was running late to drop one girl of and go to another ones house. Eventually i got the bright idea to take her with me and 3some. 2 birds one stone. I'm single again

Can’t be pregnant with any child of mine. Besides basic protection, it’s been almost 4 months since we last fucked, she should have been showing by now. And she told me a little while before this that her roommates and her were drinking in their apartment last night. She doesn’t strike me as the type to drink when they know they’re pregnant, she doesn’t really drink outside of special occasions anyway.

Off

Yes, it's called mind games. Women do that shit a lot. Basically, they're tests to see if man is a good long-term investment. Or sometimes woman is psychotic, and just likes to see man suffer. After reading thread though, OP's girl seems not to be doing that.

>it's over 9000
Alright, m8. She must have a new m8.
This was to

Despite being a breakup thread pretty well devoid of drama, I'm surprisingly invested in this situation.

I’m not really the kind of guy who gets involved with drama. I really don’t get held up on things. Really the thread was started to get help dissecting the confusing wording of her texts.
It’s almost 4 am here, so she’s probably asleep and that’s why she didn’t reply. The texts were at 1 am, and the thread was started around 1:30.

I’ll make a new thread with updates when this one dies

This
These kind of threads typically follow an emotionally broken beta male fucked over by some horny slut who can’t keep her legs closed for anyone but OP

OP if it’s like you say, just text her and ask if it’s a break up. Tell her you respect her wanting to do it in person but it’s a fucking 2 hour round trip. Talk or text over the phone and get it over with.

Op, my girl pulled the same stunt on me just before thanks giving, it's obnoxious and it sucks, we'd been together for 3 years and it got me like a truck, glad to see you're doing well

buy her a diamond ring and tell her you'd suck the dick of whatever guy she's with as long as you're in her life

have her come to you or tell her to fuck off and ghost that cunt you fucking idiot.. "Oh do I have to mentally prepare for this mommy?" Fucking cuck

Calm down Dylan. This is not the time.

op acting like he's cool but really he's probably pissing himself anxious.. if not op prove it with texts or call