Hey Sup Forums, just wanted your opinion on something

hey Sup Forums, just wanted your opinion on something

so, i've been saving up money, and I have enough to emigrate to a country of my choosing. and i've given it some thought, is australia a good place to live? I happen to also be looking for a university to study in. So I'm honestly thinking of moving to queensland to study there. Is this a wise choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pnO-Nn7X6c
i.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/88070943/queensland-police-use-hay-bale-barrier-after-crocodile-wanders-into-town
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot and humid as hell....but nice place to live

lived in the UAE for a quarter of my life, so definitely used to hot places.

come visit brazil

it's a nice place but there's too many australians

Its more the humidity that gets you then anything else

But its a lovely place

Go to england or new Zealand better climates less predators

too many australians in australia?

hmm

Have you looked at overseas student tuition fees in Australia? Might change your mind champ. Brisbane is good to live in but if you can try live on the gold coast for the beaches or NSW coast.

england is off the list. too much salt and im not exactly a cold climate guy

I have looked at the tuition fees for the university of queensland. Sent an email to them anyway with my details and some additional questions like fees and req. still waiting for a reply

Where are you from OP ?

Stay away sandnigger

i'm from england. parents moved to the UAE when I was 2.

Aha... see comment above.

not a sandniggy. im english.

Brisbane really is a good city.
Girls are hot and friendly, beach is not to far.

fees are going to fuck you harder than I will

>study
>queensland
pick one sand nigger

fuck off cunt, were already overpopulating. this is literally where every cunt that fucks off to some other country fucks off to.

fuck off, we're full

keep on movin mate, maybe try new zealand

Oh and the men are remorseless shit posting ,drunken yobbos.

im all lubed up and ready, buckaroo

those are africans/ethiopians/whatthefuckisthedifference

not a sand nig

but 85% of your country is empty lol. yea i know its mostly desert but still.

its expensive as fuck here. tuition fees for international students are almost triple of what citizens pay, rent is expensive, food is expensive, its shit lol

are new zealand girls hot?

Queensland is not only a lot cheaper compared to Sydney, it’s generally a nicer place overall. I’ve lived in Sydney for easily the majority of my life and housing affordability is ridiculous, you’ll only be able to rent unless you earn 6 digits.

average, what am I looking at for a non-citizen tuition for uni of queens?

my eyes are set for queensland. staying the fuck away from the northwest.

Pro: Free doctor and hospital visits plus cheap meds.
Con: Hot and humid. University is expensive

Smart man, your only issue should be adjusting to the heat/humidity

sandnig environment has conditioned my body to live comfortably in blowtorch weather. i'll be good

Have you taken into account the wildlife.
Salt water crocodiles lurking in the Brisbane river, Deadly large spiders roaming university hallways and drop bears hanging off the branches of eucalyptus trees at night waiting to feast on foreign students.
And the worst of all Ivan Milat type serial killers driving by the campus eager to show backpackers the Australian bush.

yeah, but i do have one of those emergency survival gps walkie talkies and i already carry it around wherever i go.

also, im not living in a tent. probably wont expect crocodiles in a town now would ya

Clever boy... But it might be a little hard dialing 000 ( It's 000 not 911 or whatever ) when a 5 meter salty has you by the torso .

They are amphibious.

this is assuming the worst tho. i stay the fuck away from the salties and the spids and they stay away from me

works nearly every time

its fine mate, ill just toss him a guiness in exchange for keeping my intestines

Not in Sydney there isn't

It really is a good city.
The ANU is very good to, but it gets European cold in winter.

Queensland - unemployment capital of Aus

should just call the place chongtown now its full of em

In Queensland everyone drinks xxxx.

Pronounced 4x

going to university of queensland. thats the name

how so?

is it any good? i mostly drink jack daniels

yeah yeah it tastes like pisswater but it gets the job done

I'm from Melbourne, but I've been to Queensland a few times.

Brisbane's nice, the Gold Coast is nice for a holiday but I wouldn't want to live there, I wouldn't recommend the rest of the state. Queensland is a lot more Christian than I'm comfortable with, but for the most part the people are nice. Even Brisbane people are saying grace around the dinner table and stuff.

University of Queensland is in Brisbane though and apparently it's pretty alright.

Look into cost though, I know Aus unis are more expensive for international students.

JD is cool.
Xxxx has a metho type taste to it.
But it grows on you like the taste of a snatch.

XXXX is the most generic tasting beer you'll ever have. It's actually common practice to have the house beer at a restaurant be XXXX but ranamed something fancy sounding. I've had 2 friends work in two different restaurants tell me this.
There are heaps of good beers in Australia though if you're into that.

Also we've got a few good whiskey's, get on Nant if you come down. The best whiskey I ever had was a 12yo Nant from a sherry cask.

I'm not a big fan of jack daniels though, so we might just have different tastes.

If I didn't live here, I'd want to move here.

I'm sick of this shit and want to go somewhere that will freeze my nuts off and look like skyrim.

I live in Brissie. Shit's pretty good.

Yeah screw off mate. Labour govt hates immigrants

feeling compelled to go for the alcohol alone.

This makes me very sad being white in Sydney....

OP , how is the UAE for a English family.?.

its actually a real nice place. crime rate is really low and people there are nice. cons are no easy access alcohol and indians everywhere. also you need quite the sum of money to live there. also heat

Mate Indians are bloody everywhere even Brisbane.
Their like cockroaches.

if there were 10 people living in brisbane, how many of them would be indians?

In Straya we encourage them too much.

We act all polite with them in the taxi and then complain about them when they're not looking.

As Australian cities go Brisbane is probably the whitest. I dont know the numbers but not high.
What do you want to study ?.

going to uni of queens school of dentistry

Well if you like a drink you will love Brisbane.
And the girls , WOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pnO-Nn7X6c

yes

Queenslanders are as crazy as cut snakes.
Sydney is way too expensive. Good universities.
Melbourne is ideal - lots of culture & sports. Good education institutes.
Good public transport.
Can get cold tho - when wind is from the south..

But as a foreigner you will have education and living costs and visa issues. But as long as you are not a New Zealander you will be treated well.

t. poofter melbournite

related

>not a sandniggy. im english
Whats the difference. The point still stands.
Fuck off, we're full.

dont come here there are already too many abbos and refugees we dont need anymore. Stay in your own country sand nigger.

85% of our country can not support life because it is barron. It really shits me when people try to point out how much land we have but morons dont realize if there is no water there then it is unlivable. Stupid fucking protestors.

fuck off hipster, dont move to melbourne op

It's not the amount of liveable space we have; there's plenty to go around. It's just that shitskins ruin countries.

Queenslanders are generally the friendliest Aussies you'll meet, it's a top place. Stay away from NSW and VIC (hipsters and "diversity"), NT (abos) and WA (nasty pricks) and you'll be right.

Be a good chap and run along to Oxbridge.

this place is a fucken shithole that i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy please dont come here

source: fucken aussie

qld is the bogan state, they are thought of as backwards.

lies

Brisbane is the greatest City on earth don't let anyone tell you to live on the Gold Coast

Would recommend either Singapore or Switzerland

Why wouldn’t you expect that in Oz??
i.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/88070943/queensland-police-use-hay-bale-barrier-after-crocodile-wanders-into-town

is is categorically terrible. anyone who drinks XXX is known in australia as a lowlife loser. is is only on tap in the cheapest shitholes. proper aissies drink craft beer now such as Young Henrys.

Too many niggers here

Or piss in their XXXX to make it taste like it.

what the fuck is a house beer? what you on bloke, that is not straya. u ask for teh house beer here they assume u must be slow or tourist

Redland City just out of Brissie is best city.

Neither overdeveloped or underdeveloped, shopping centres are everywhere, crime rates are low, cops are reasonable, real estate is a bit pricey, but nothing like big city prices.

That's exactly right, I've always wanted to go but I'm not on an agenda to get eaten by a spider so I stay away.

M8, spiders are a joke. Suck and spit, you'll recover within the hour.

It's the brown snakes you gotta watch out for. If you can make a splint and crawl a mile you'll be alright.

>so, i've been saving up money

Don’t fucking come here if you’re going to start your sentences with the word “so” like a fuckin yank.

alright guys, i've given it some thought. i'll look around and if I dont find anything i like, i'll movie to straya

thanks all

bro, the UAE (where he's coming from) is 100% desert with no water at all. they do fine...

Nice if ur white
Even if you are NZ is still better

>tfw you don’t realize you’re the most hated nation on earth
>or why that might be
>bc it never dawned on you that you that there was a severe and lasting downside to colonization, that people are stuck living in now, after you cunts flitted back off to your little island.

If England had any actual power left, the colonies would destroy you. Luckily for you, you don’t even matter enough to warrant that destruction at this point.

ah well dont say u werent warned

Only problem with Queensland is Queenslanders. They are absolute useless fucking degenerates; A complete waste of oxygen. Sydney is ok, rent is high as fuck though. Perth is cool, but fuck all to do. Melbourne is where it's at, though people complain about the weather a lot (I like it).

no, they’re boney and all have black hair

also thay tak lakk ttyeeeis, sayuw if yeh cayn hannle thet miyte yeh ken fek em ell yeh waynt

would reccomend

Fuck off were full.