How is Sup Forums feeling over this knew logan paul suicide forest stuff?

How is Sup Forums feeling over this knew logan paul suicide forest stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5e_15WMGJVQ
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new?

Can some one give me the run down. Or point me in the direction of one?

>youtuber goes to famous japanese suicide forest
>stumble upon a nip hanging from a tree
>makes jokes about it
>everybody freaks out

No one cares

Seriously. "But kids watch his videos!" Maybe parents should supervise their kids' internet activity, just a thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=5e_15WMGJVQ

Where can I find the video?
since youtube deleted it

Well, at least I get to look forward to a new h3 video

He's a scumbag

Your parents should've supervised your internet activity cuck

was disappoint when he didn't an hero in the forest

when exactly did he make a joke about it

Don't give a shit about him, but I kinda want to go to the Aokigahara forest and kill myself. At least it would be somewhere cool, might be neat seeing a corpse before killing myself too.

I couldn't care less stop shilling your e celeb cucks

gay and fake

>goes to suicide forest
>sees a dead body
>flips shit

I think this guy is retarded

Lol I was an adult when the internet became a readily available resource for most, but good try.

anyone have pics of the body?

Made joke about Chinaman that hung himself

Stay punked, kid.

>LOGan

who would be so absolutely retard, so unbelievable idiotic in this world to give a single fuck about it?

>youtube vloger
>goes to japanese suicide forest
>finds someone who an hero-ed

First of all, let me address that I had no idea who Logan Paul is because I don't watch Youtube.
Since this is recent, the bandwagon effect is kicking in.
People are desperately trying to get upvotes/karma/likes/whatever by
>saying Logan made a joke out of it (because he laughed in the video (because encountering dead bodies is an everyday thing and it's not normal to get a sudden emotional breakdown))
>that he was being disrespectful despite blurring out the person's face and repeating multiple times that suicide and mental illnesses aren't jokes.
According to those people, Youtube is an echo-chamber and addressing serious real-life topics isn't allowed especially when it's a comedian coping with depressive scenarios, since it's too complex of a situation to process in their heads.

This
People are so dumb they go after people who highlight suicide exists instead of trying to fix the problems in their shite societies that make suicide so prevalent.

I can imagine the whole of YouTube is gonna get demonetised again now because one vlogger decided to step outside his bubble.

If Logan could be bsnned from Japan or Prosecuted for any laws he was violating.

That would be kewl

please die

You don't make a fucking youtube video showing someone who just died, you fucking tards.

He's in it for money. He's a shit human. He's playing the youtube game and pretended to do the sympathetic thing. He's there for views and money and he's a piece of shit for it. This is just another good reason to assassinate his character because of how vapid and retarded an atmosphere "vloggers" like him create.

This is a log thread now

PSST hey you!
Oi, I'm Randy Eigght, and I'm a new meme around here. What's with people around here wanting to eat feces? So gross, amirite people!

I know it was deleted but wheres the liveleak reupload?

>wasn't him that was hanging

Shame.

Has anyone got a working mirror of the vid?

DOUBLE SIXX'S LOGGED
I'm on to you rANDY, I see those DOUBLE SIXX'S

kek

Why? Why don't you just make a video showing someone who just died?

>He's in it for money.
>'s there for views and money
Did you know people upload videos on Youtube to get views?
Did you also know that most of those people would like to generate income from it?
Is this news to you?

>and he's a piece of shit for it
According to this criteria you consider all Youtubers pieces of shit, no?

>LOGan

explains why you still say lol and use Sup Forums on your cell phone

Sup Forums delivers
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

this

>tfw you dun goofed

Japan is.a respectful cou try and generally they conduct themselves honorably.

Now look at this picture of this American who went to their suicide forest to sleep the night.

I'm not American but if I was Trump I'd confiscate the passports from dicks like this so the rest of the world doesnt get to see first hand how far you've fallen.
Travel bans should work both ways

thanks

He's finished

That hat too, lol

Nice reaction face

>but then you realize youtube is too pussy to do anything because you bring the views

>Japan is.a respectful cou try and generally they conduct themselves honorably

Never said he wasn't a shitbag, just highlighting that people rather crucify a vlogger than create better support networks.

i knew coming to Sup Forums after all these years was a bad idea

What joke did he exactly make?
I don't want to endure this faggot for 15 minutes

There is no joke.
At one point he started laughing out of shock and fear.
His 12 y/o viewers can't, however, grasp the concept of nervous laughter.

i second this

oh so all this is just people focusing on some stupid bullshit because it distracts them from their shitty lifes
ok cu

There was this video of urban explorers going in to the suicide forest...

TLDR: They crossed over the rope, Saw a dead body, One got sick, camera started going haywire, and left out of fear.

I care more about your shit thread than I care about that faggot

>Youtube

My dad killed himself and later that night after him being wheeled out in a body bag me and my family were making sad jokes. Don't get me wrong I don't give a single fuck about this guy and obviously he never should have kept recording but it really seems a lot of people don't understand how people can react to these situations. TLDR I think people should be upset by him continuing to record if anything, but not at the joking around.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

how to ruin a good wallpaper in just 4 easy steps
>step 1: dead meme
>step 2: aborted meme
>step 3: ???
>step 4: profit

The fact that he's trying to joke around about it and go into shill mode is really the upsetting part. Like is he even a person or some kind of robot?

>dead meme
a meme isn't "dead" just because you don't like it

Wew lad we're rather quick in making assumptions?
It's dead outside this sad board and KYM, I have no opinion on that game because I've never played it.

It’s as dead as that forced Andy Sixx shit

my thoughts too. Some poor dude offed himself and he is laughing at his dead body.

That sounds like a normal Sup Forums/b day to me.

He's not even really. He's just completely unaware of the situation he's in. It's like a kid who doesn't know the difference between internet memes and real life.

you make it sound pretty funny

>It's dead outside this sad board
funny you say that since this is the first time in years i came here and i see doki memes constantly on pretty much every other board

Why not? I don't really know anything about this guy, but what exactly was the problem. It showed what happens after suicide. It shows how people will react to finding the body. It shows someone the effects of their decision to kill themselves. Who cares if he laughed and cracked jokes? That's how some people react to death.

You don't come on here very often in that case. Do you not remember how much some user spammed it two weeks ago?
>every other board
I'm sure the fine folk at /lit/ and /3/ enjoy posting doki 'memes' daily.

Idk why everyone is freaking out. You can find gore videos of legit murders in a matter of seconds. The only thing I hate is how much of an unbearable faggot this guy is.

nigger, ddlc got posted so much on Sup Forums they were forced to move to /vg/, you don't know shit

Have you ever came across something tragic or been around death? Some people's natural coping method is to laugh and try to joke.

Sup Forums is the Sup Forums of video games. They're the same dips who believe that pixel art looks bad unconditionally.
Things are much better at sqrt(64)chan's Sup Forums board, though.

He wasn't making a joke, he was pretending to be affected while joking around.

This, its pretty obvious this was the first time he saw something actually messed up and was freaking out.
Sorry about your Dad user.

Because it's been shown on a mainstream site where everyone lives in a bubble.

Shocker, Blonde haired Blue eyed Aryan is a fucking degenerate.

I first found a serbian film and faces of death on yt when i was a fucking teenager. It ain't that much of a bubble.

They do, his stuff has generally been very pg13 and directed towards kids, but that's what makes this so much better

How are we to burst the bubble if people at Yt can't even handle criticism?

But those are scripted movies, it's a bit different.

Again who cares. That is how some people will react to a suicide they come into contact with. What should we show, someone falling to their knees in tears, screaming about how the person was a special snowflake and the world is lost without them. This video is a great example of what happens if you kill yourself. You'll be dead, some will be physically ill, some will laugh and joke, and somebody will probably try to profit. At the end of the day though, you'll be dead and the world will just keep moving on.

>Again who cares
Everyone without autism

This. It came like his standard over reaction to everything.
They stood there for like 5 minutes in the presence of the deceased joking, making a psa about suicide prevention and laughing. Seriously?

He's just a spoiled, retarded chad.

I don't give a shit about anything these blonde fags have ever done or will ever do. Stop giving them attention

lol all these trolls defending him, its not a big deal but he should of edited alot out of the video, alot,
whatever comes to him is deserved

i feel great

i would do the same

He went there to go die, yeah? Tell ya what. I'm nowhere near Japan but if I was I would have made sure he never returned. Y'all haters that were following this double nigger missed one of your best chances to murder this dude.

lol at these sheep attacking him, its not a big deal but he should of not uploaded the video, not,
whatever comes to him is deserved

Literally who

try hard

yes I'm indifferent, not a complete degenerate like most of /b
I'm a cultured man musing among adolescents