twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post guys

It's still up (reuploaded by someone else) on YouTube

link

fhfhfh

youtu.be/aHT_n1jb6PE

Oh shit it's down now, nvm sorry

Damn already taken off.

Nothing special though, blurred face of the guy and close up of his purple hands but that's about it.

His twitter apology is absolute cancer.
Full of kids saying he's done nothing wrong and logan paul is the best and other cancerous shite like that.

His fanbase is all 9-14 year old girls. They'll figure out that he's a POS in a few years.

I just watched one of his videos and that guy is fucking awesome he must get mad pussy too

Who fucking cares tbh? How are we of all people trying to take the moral high ground while rekt threads are insanely popular here? Its a dead body, who fucking cares. The guy is dead either way.

>The guy is dead either way.
If only you were talking about the paul brothers.

Mirror???

Kek I saw the video on the home page early today and I thought it was just another stupid prank video or something, you're telling me he actually posted a real video of a dead body on his YouTube channel? Hilarious

Not agreeing with you or saying hes not a shit person, but vice did a documentary on the forest and showed some footage of dead bodies they found, albeit they were skeletons but still

hooktube.com/watch?v=gE_qxYT8Y2M
He's kinda annoying.

>never gonna see a video like this again
Nigga do you even Liveleak?

the difference in that is that a documentary highlights different aspects in an effort to teach about the aspects of suicide and how it affects others around the deceased. its educational.

this guy went to a corpse, filmed it, joked about it, then uploaded it for views and populariy. big difference.

It doesn't matter that he showed a body, it's how he joked about it that is fucked.

GUYS we need to take this opportunity and finally destroy his YouTube career with this video.

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=b0mfnZUpz94

Just watched the mirror of the video. Cringed at the cartoon character hat. Whats interesting to me is how differently things could've gone. If when they came across the body he started speaking seriously and told his friend to cut the camera, had the video cut to them in the parking lot with his hat off, talked about how serious suicide and depression is, I'm sure he would've gotten a ton of pats on the back. Instead he royally shit the bed

I second this.

exactly, completly agreed.

Skrattar du, förlorer du!

Did we just find a dead body in the suicide forest? For Real?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UGdZbq-Hb-w

All these fag youtube stars need the gas chamber.

any HD 720p reupload?

People are mad about this i dont get it...

You shouldn't be praising alphas you beta you should be working on steps to overthrow him

>hd
>720
pick one faggot

720p *is* Hd, otherwise known as 'standard' Hd.

Look at this retard, no wonder that youtube-sissy is a murican too

Now that's news !

somebody keeps deleting these

youtube.com/watch?v=UGdZbq-Hb-w

its on live leak nigers

couldnt find it

youtube.com/watch?v=yswm0_8u1Wc

i just hope he uploaded the uncensored version on liveleak or kaotic or some shit. im curious to see the real version

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

what a fag
faggier than his followers

just a person hanging the fuck is so shocking? bunch of faggot teens

People aren't outraged by a video of a dead body, it's the guys approach to it using it to gain views and money and laughing at it

so even more stupid a reason

maybe fags getting outraged at this should join the body and all hang themselves

You're really defending this fag? Get his dick out your ass faggot.

very edgy and nihilistic you are so beyond human emotion it's impressive *raises glass of mountain dew*

I skimmed through it. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into and assumed there were more rumors than truth. His tone obviously changed after he found the body. Using humor is how a lot of people communicate especially on youtube and I really don't see anything that wrong about the video. He may have said some things wrong but I don't see it as that big of a deal overall.

I think the SJW's are just swinging their hammer again. I really don't like most youtubers to begin with and don't see his appeal

If that video was half the length and he wasn't being as fucking cringey and melodramatic for the camera - This could have been really fucking huge and untouchable by trolls. He would have gotten millions for it.

Swing and a miss Logan.

>I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into

He went to a forest which is known for suicides, atleast one every three days. His tone didn't change he laughs about it, he used the dead guys image as clickbait

mfw emotional edgelords see reaction as binary either overreact or suck the guys dick

I wonder if he's like that all the time, can money and the attention really do that to someone?

Only stupid edgy dumb fuck teenagers follow this guy or care about him. And based on how many threads I see here, I can tell what kind of people post here.

And there's been documentaries on YouTube and specials about the Suicide Forest that show dead bodies. So this is literally no big deal.

Didn't get beat as a child, no humble experiencenses, only good thing happening to him and his family all the time and he's most likely faking 90% of his personality

Reaping all he can while he can.
Gain the money to relax and shit later.

What, people are upset over this?
Oh no, dead people. How can they ever recover from seeing dead people?
I know, they should just follow their lead. It fixes being a pussy ass bitch.

They went a trip through suicide forest and found a dead person.
Made money of the fame, and now japaneses are up in arms cause Cowboy Jhonny came and did his disrespectfull thing with a tabu thing.

In all honesty, it could have been a lot more distasteful. Don't understand the level of hate, he shouldn't have shown the body but fuck it. I hate the little cunt but I think the video is more of a wake up call to suicide than anything else

>Nigga do you even Liveleak?
Looks like it's niggas first day on Sup Forums

who the fuck watches autistic guys like him?

Another child that doesn’t understand why people are outraged. This faggot went to a sucide forest specifically to get more views on his videos. But if you really want to defend this guy go ahead

Stop promoting this garbage. OP is a faggot.

They pulled it down for that stupid shit?

The same reason all these retarded Instagram whores are interseted in the Attention Seeking Whores on instagram with their "Perfect" life's and 1% money and shit.
Trying to copy it and being "inn" and "hip" with the new "thing" and being up to date about gosip and trends.

Its just FILLER FOR THE EVERYDAY SHIT KID

This time they fucked up.

Omg I cannot believe they would post this gore! im calling the police!

>anyone that posts how dumb I am must be defending this guy

now I see how Trump got elected

so many leftist retards

Stay mad, kid.

Reupload link for those who missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=tyyXp2Kmn7Y

> - signed, mad kid raging over dumb video no one cares about

whats your point? who fucking cares.

Its like some people wake up in the morning take in a deep breath of fresh and and say to themselves "whose asshole can I be up today". I cannot stand annoying retards like you. If I should ever go on a murder spree Itll be to rid the world of annoying cunts that cant keep their cunt bose out of other peoples business. You annoying fuck. Get a life out side of worrying what other people are doing. "omg the outrage!". you live life to spot the outrage and smear your herpe infested cunt all over it. Grow the fuck up.

fin

I'm not americunt and don't watch youtube popular vloggers.
So please explain your retarded culture to me. Why are your retarded people upset?

Link?

If this is whats causing outrage these days we need to take a step back and chill the fuck out.

>Using humor is how a lot of people communicate
Using humor to communicate about death means you're emotionally retarded.

We need another war. everyone has gone soft

>that youtube faggot
>alpha
Now now, no matter how much you lower your standards, nothing will get you into the alphaville.

>this person is not acting according to my stiff ingrained beliefs
Oh no, the dude has his own way of coping with shock. And he even forgot to virtue signal.
What a shock.

Why?
How does this affect your shitty life?

>I think the video is more of a wake up call to suicide than anything else

Watching him and his videos makes me want to kill myself.

why they call them suicide victims when its a choice to kill yourself nobody does it to you

To dissuade people from killing themselves.

im edgy so I personally dont think the whole lol dead guy aspect is a big deal

I just think the whole "exploit suicide for views" is pretty cancerous, I mean vid wasnt monetized but still he knew what he was doing, probably sitting with his crew going "its gonna be so sweet if we find a dead guy" thinking of the views and publicity

and hes gonna get it, his retard fanbase is gonna keep watching, his retard "haters" are still gonna watch his vids and give him more money, and the retarded half of the people who dont know who he is are going to find out and end up watching his vids giving him more money
hes a smart sociopath, exploit kids, exploit the mentally ill, exploit hate all for that quick cash

fuckers got it made

>This faggot went to a sucide forest specifically to get more views on his videos.
I hope you realize that you're a moron if you're outraged over this. Want to know why? Because you're giving this faggot EXACTLY what he needs -attention.

>But if you really want to defend this guy go ahead
This is how I can tell you're a dumb as shit. I'm not actually defending the guy I'm just confused how no one sees how counter-intuitive their reactions are.

mannen

>I think the SJW's are just swinging their hammer again.
Twitter is a giant circlejerk and people will make their opinion fit the current sentiment to not get any backlash.

That's up to him. He delivers what his fans want. As long as it's legal there is no issue

>no one cares about
>The video mentioned is very controversial and everybody seems to care about it
Do you have some kind of personality disorder?