SF:Teams think Reuben Foster needs more surgery
CAR:Panthers GM comps McCaffrey to Curtis Martin
TB:Doug Martin 'most impressive player' at OTAs
WAS:Report: Redskins trying to deal RB Matt Jones
SF:49ers end ILB Reuben Foster's slide at No. 31
PIT:Steelers select Wisconsin OLB T.J. Watt
CLE:Browns trade up to end Njoku's slide at 29
ATL:Falcons trade up for pass rusher McKinley

>article yahoo.com/news/carson-wentz-explains-tossed-aside-cowboys-fans-hat-video-161413844.html

Other urls found in this thread:

totalprosports.com/2017/04/27/bears-drafted-a-qb-who-doesnt-know-what-a-hard-count-is-with-the-2-overall-pick-video/
strawpoll.com/zgdr3bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Vikings

Jarrad

chiefs

lions need to trade for powell they have NOBODY

I ran by the draft yesterday during my 6 mile run...Weird to just casually run by that shit

Kinda felt weird watching it on TV when I was only about 2 miles away

We got the best pick in the draft~

I actually really like everyone's moves yesterday.

Except the Bears what the fuck

>unstoppable touchdown catching machine

>lining up next to Mike Evans, D-Jax, Adam Humphries, and Cameron Brate

Hand us the NFCS now

>He's from Detroit therefore he wants to play for the Lions

That's like saying Latavius Murray and Dalvin Cook are going to jump ship to Jacksonville because they both grew up Jaguars fans

totalprosports.com/2017/04/27/bears-drafted-a-qb-who-doesnt-know-what-a-hard-count-is-with-the-2-overall-pick-video/

You're at the beach and this guy sacks your quarterback.

How do you respond?

difference between being from there and sucking the dick of the city

It's been a year and a half and we're still waiting on Lake to shove a football up its ass

>the last time a team moved up from 3 to 2 to draft a qb was...
>ryan leaf

Do what I always do and curse out his mother on his way to the locker room.

I don't get what the Burrs were thinking.

They move up one spot to take a player they would've been able to take at 3.

Why?

they felt the pressure from somebody

I don't think the Lions really have anything to trade up with this year. Knowing Quinn he is probably secure in who he wants though. Which Powell are you talking about?

Smokescreen. SF played Chicago by making them think other teams had trade offers for a QB.

Post examples other than "Detroit Native" being listed on his Instagram

Because I'm pretty sure anyone that isn't happy in Jacksonville isn't constantly spouting DUUUUVAL everywhere like he, Telvin Smith, Jalen Ramsey and Allen Hurns do

Is Trubisky an ass like Leaf was?

Other teams were probably trying to trade up for Trubisky (or at least that's what the 49ers had them to believe) and the Bears made the move to prevent that from happening

They believed that teams would jump in front of them and take Trubisky. We have no idea whether they were right or wrong in this belief

It's possible SF really did have offers, but either way, 5D chess by the rookie GM Lynch

It can mean a lot because you are moving where your family and friends all live.

If they didn't pay all the money for Glennon it would make a lot more sense. Though if they plan on sitting him behind Glennon while he learns the system okay but yeah it is just a weird and kind of funny thing.

>"Hey John this its the bears, who are you guys gonna take?"
>*snickers in the background* "shhh guys shut up shut up. UHH....TRUBINSKI?" *crowd of people burst into laughter*
>"Trubinski huh? Does he have a normal human neck?"
>"haha what?"
>"His neck. Would you describe it as human proportion?"
>"I...guess?"
>"Shit we gotta have this guy"

How do you Chefs feel about mortgaging your future to draft a meme QB that sabotages Smith instead of getting a weapon that could help your team right now?

If they sit him behind glennon he wont be able to see the game film

How will Watson do with the Texans?

What time does the 2nd round start at? Hopefully earlier than yday

7 est

i have hope

>Number 1 overall pick likes anime
>Its actually a good anime

Is he our guy?

One hour earlier.

Why do so many plebs think Derek Barnett was a bad pick?

Dude is an absolute beast.

Dallas wants to have a good o line?
We will have a better d line!
Football is won in the trenches

Now that the Broncos have a decent O-line, what's stopping them from winning the next Owl?

>Hiatus X Hiatus

if he was /ourguy/ he would have given up on that years ago

Anything that goes outside of the consensus draft order is considered a bust by meme-fans

People need to keep in mind NFL teams invest millions of dollars doing research into these prospects as each of them has the power to sink or float a franchise for a decade. They have info on these guys so detailed it puts wallstreet futures managers to shame.

I still remember people here posting

>Zeke
>cowshits

when he got drafted and look how that shit turned out

That doesn't take away from its quality though. Its still god tier.

I bet this dude secretly watches K-On! on plane rides

And he will be a good replacement for Barwin

But the Eagles are notorious for picking literally who DEs in the first round.
>see Brandon Graham
They wind up being beasts but its always a slight disappointment when youre expecting a top tier skill position they need like running back, cornerback, or receiver

>broncos draft a literal retard
>raiders draft a literal rapist

>chiefs drafted a literal bust
>chargers still exist

Who was better in college, Leonard Fournette or Ezekiel Elliot?

Leonard never had the oline zeke had and accomplished just as much as him

LAC was on the board and I forgot i wasnt watching the Clippers pick in the NBA draft

>HxH
impressed.jpg

>you will never be a talented pro athlete and shit talk about anime, noise rock, Sup Forums memes and other autistic shit in post game conferences
feels bad

>QB named Pat Mahomes
>he's not white

what in the world

Elliot by far.

Fournette is literally Trent Richardson the second

>They wind up being beasts
no they don't
Graham is the only DE that's showed any promise in forever and it took him years
Marcus Smith is buried on the depth chart Vinnie Curry isn't living up to his contract
remember Daniel Neo'bustham? nobody else does either

Marcus Semien and Paxton Lynch

His mom is white

He sucks.

"Not explosive" should be a red flag when drafting a pash rusher, especially when this is the team that drafted Marcus Smith and Brandon Graham

HOW do you stop this?

Fournette is more talented

I actually wanted the Ravens to pick him up (if they were to pick any pass rush). But then again, I don't know shit about college football.

kek

>no defense

we're going to be the next New Orleans Saints but with a shittier QB

Jameis is the weak point desu

>HOW do you stop this?
Have a black qb

>Browns attempted (once again) to trade for Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo last night. New England not interested.

Does Belichick have the future GOAT waiting in the wings, or is he just driving up the price insanely high until some panicking GM offers a king's ransom for him, like Sam Bradford last year?

Doesn't seem like a Belichick move to turn down draft picks for one extra year of a backup QB

>No defense
>was top 3 defense in the back half of the season

Belichick loves the Browns, doesn't want to screw them.

Not a chefs fan but I always assumed Andy would hang it up in a year or 2. Seems like he's planning for the future a bit tho so maybe not

alleged

Do you not remember those 30 point blowouts early on in the season? We still finished overall, with a 9-7 record, with negative point differential.

the defense needs to be more consistent. Maybe Mike Smith has his shit together with the team suddenly but I have my doubts

and fuck can Doug Martin get off the pot and stay healthy?

Andy Reid did help develop Brett Favre and Mcnabb

The defense was rough early on but once they started clicking they destroyed the chiefs and the seahawks, both of whom made the playoffs

We obviously need depth on the DL and safeties but we are in a good position to do some damage here

I hope we get budda baker or the fattest OL on the board with pick 2. We'd have won the Broncos game if Jameis stayed upright.

>picked McNabb
>really wanted to pick Russell Wilson

He has a pretty good eye for meme QBs

Jonathan Allen fell where?

I'm not confident in the defense either, but it was literally one 30 point blowout, the 4 of the 7 losses were 7 points or less

VOTE
strawpoll.com/zgdr3bs

Barnidge is no longer a Cleveland brown

M I X O N

or

C O O K

>top 5 prospect
>didn't have to move to get
>also at major position of need
Yeah yeah he fell cause of injury but holy shit am I hard right now

The browns are just getting greedy at this point. I mean, they just won a playoff game in like '94 or '95

pls don't let Mixon bully Doug

Make your tak memes now while it's fresh

Mahomes has a high ceiling, and with coaching he could become a superstar.

Alex Smith is a game manager and a placeholder without an aggressive bone in his body. We will never win a championship with Smith under center. This year will play out and next year Mahomes will take over after learning the system.

Bot dalvin cuck

Browns have entered into 20D chess. Somehow this will convince the bears draft another QB and the Packers to trade away all their 2nd rd picks. Beside Bill is probably giving them advice behind the scenes as a favor to the NFL for all the sneaky shit he does.

Uh oh, Brownies thought they could trade for a QB, getting stonewalled. Looks like it's Kayaa time in Cleveland. Or maybe...maybe...$wag Kelly?

>likes generic shounen shit like a basic bitch

yeah tell me when he actually develops taste beyond that of a 12 year old

>they
You mean the Ravens?
Cleveland fans only associate the Ravens history with their new expansion team because they would have the worst win percentage in NFL history if they counted the nu-Browns only

>browns reach out to patriots last night about jimmy garoppolo last night

they need to hire a better social media manager. that's horrendously bad.

He's black what do you expect? Not everyone can be like Based Brennan and watch Love Live. Hope he is enjoying wrestling.

This is among the comfiest drafts I can remember.

>no clear cut favorites leads to an unpredictable draft.
>people are discussing things with minimal shitposting (except BURRS posting, which is justified)
>Patriots have no picks, so 90% of /NFL/ cancer posters are not here.
>Patriots have no picks so no mentions/segments about "how this guy will help Tom Brady" like every draft for the past 15 years.
This draft is coming along so well. I'll be sad when we get to pick 72 all of the sudden the bandwagon will arrive to shitpost about how every player is the best at his position because the Patriots took him and things will be back to normal.

But for now, this is top comfy.

I wasn't here last night, so I wasn't able to celebrate with the other Burrs Bros. How does every other team in the NFL feel about missing the future hall of gamer and all-time great, Mitchell "The Truth" Trubisky?

>barnidge cut

wouldn't mind if jets picked him up on a cheap contract, he has chemistry with mccown and could be a good stop gap

What's with all of these pundits praising the Panthers pick McCaffrey in the top ten?
Easily second stupidest decision of the draft

the literal retard they just drafted

plus the crowd is full of bantz