Facebook Cringe thread?

Facebook Cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5_-pfqFGJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's do this

>humanly let it go
Sounds like a fedora tipper for sure

He totally is. He drank one beer last night and went to the ER. i tried trolling him but he was either having a panic attack or doing drugs. i make fun of this kid all the time

w8 wrong site

my fucking god.. how can someone do this??

I'm pretty sure this was done on purpose.

Good lord this poor man.

I know a couple dudes like this its sad but so fucking funny

Shouldn't be to hard to figure out who this guy is. Just search for the people who liked the post and look through their frinds list for someone with that profile picture.

Autism speaks

lol i commented on a post of his last night saying something about demons being after him.

oh i don't mind. I'm not trolling him on my actual account, i just block out the minimum amount to not be banned

Thanks for playing by the rules but not really what were looking for.

Is that from facebook?

I meant the faggot making those posts

oh go ahead and try. let me know what you find

>medfag here

I’ve seen entire nails come off before. This doesn’t even look real. There isn’t some huge hole underneath your nail unless this dude has some kinda flesh eating shit going on. Usually it’s just some torn skin and lots of blood.

That's a joke you inbred retard.

Oh god did he drop acid. I HATE people that drop and suddenly become "spiritual intellectuals"

Totally sounds like a dude who admits he easily gets hurt and doesn't know how to fight but says when he gets really really mad he doesnt feel pain and will kill you or some shit. I hate faggots like that. Huur duur I'm a nice guy but dont get on by bad side huur duur

yea he totally seems like that type. hes a juggalo so let thank sink in

"Acid changed me bro, I'm not like that anymore"

Never seen people do that personally but I did have a friend who started acting weird after dropping what he believed to be acid. It was later found to be some kind of research chemical/pseudo acid.

He had a really bad trip and suddenly had severe germophobia. By severe I mean really REALLY severe. He wouldn’t even shake your hand when you met him. His room was a sterile zone laced with Lysol, absurd air purification, bags on windows... dude was scared you’d bring the fucking plague in on your shoes so they’d be sanitized too. He was never like this before at all. He used to share bowls/blunts with us and now would get sick at the idea of it. I don’t know what happened to the dude.

Bet this fag has tons of internet friend s that like my little pony and shit. How old is he?

Found him

yup thats him

I'm just going through his page now to see what else he posts

kys

Checked
And Checked. Do post back with anything else cringe worthy. I love these threads.

youtu.be/P5_-pfqFGJI

I am almost convinced that he is larping as his own girlfriend on his facebook page so stay tuned for that

Lmao god damn too good

holy shit damn. I've taken my fair share but wow. Research chems aren't a joke though. Does he have a grounding in reality still?

this faggot puts himself before his wife and child. What a piece of shit

kek. God damn I'll have 2 beers for breakfast. This guys a pussy

Look at all the fucking hypocrites

Him and his wife/girlfriend are juggalos

Pretty alpha tbh.
Most cringey thing is him liking his own post.

He’s still a normal functioning person. He doesn’t like the idea of germs at all though. He carries hand sanitizer and gloves with him almost every where. Hasn’t had a gf in years now and I feel bad for that aspect because how can you have a gf if you can’t get close enough to someone to touch their hand? Everything else is normal, just no germs are allowed in his life.

Checked for double dubs. Keep them coming. This guy is weird as fuck. What’s wrong with him?

not cringe but funny

Did his mother reproduce with a vegetable? What a complete moron.

idk but very typical of these juggalo types. like I am pretty far into the culture on my troll account. I make fun of them right on their posts and they do nothing and/or are too stupid to understand what is going on.

One time I was on an overpass and a 747 that was taking off flew about a hundred feet above me. It was like a small skyscaper moving directly above my head and I saw it for the miracle it was. Had I not been driving I would have fallen to my knees in awe of man's ingenuity

He is a danger to society

oh absolutely. these are the shooter types but in all honesty he is probably too much of a pussy to do anything.

Gas her kind.
That was sarcasm, but I see what you mean

You don't get banned on Sup Forums for protecting identities
Read da rules

This is just sad. You don't have to be brutal and say "you look like a goblin from lotr", but don'y lie to them when they obviously know how they look.

ive been burned before

I thought it was a fake id?
Doesn't matter too much even if its real. You've got to bother someone on Sup Forums that actually wants to do something and knows how to do it before you get doxxed. Even then you shouldn't be a dumbass with your personal account and give out personal information to people you don't trust. (Public shouldn't be trusted)

im saying ive been banned by Sup Forums for posting unedited facebook conversations.

It is a fake account, no ties to my real life at all. I do not even have a "real" facebook account. Two troll accounts though. Ones a hobo and the other is a biker.

Mods can be fags

Since m00t went sjw while dating a kike and banned raids, some mods took that to mean you can ban anyone for talking about someone specific with a name

I've been banned for posting on boards I've never visited, for replying to a bot thread (I even saged), and some other bullshit on Sup Forums

Pretty annoyed they also ban mobile networks along with any type of proxy

yea I've gotten some pretty stupid bans, global bans at that. Usually over stuff that wasn't even that big of a deal

Like just showing off some freshly cooked pizza probably wink wink

Someone asked for cp and someone gave them an onion that literally just said FUCK YOU

banned

.. Not that I followed the onion of course...

This should be in YLYL.

That sounds like a lot like Onion cuck

Holy fuck, leather face.

>iFunny

Don't need to be a medfag to have common sense. If the nail was all that covered a gaping hole in your flesh, I'm pretty sure you would fucking know about it.

Wtf kek