I've been thinking about it for a long time now, and I think maybe tonight is the night I genuinely kill myself

I've been thinking about it for a long time now, and I think maybe tonight is the night I genuinely kill myself.

I just don't want to keep doing this anymore, you know? I can't stand being around my friends and family anymore, I can't stand having to face another day of responsibilities, bills or general day to day life.
I don't even enjoy my hobbies anymore. I only feel a sort of directionless anxiety and nervous energy, and I can't ever escape it.

Ive been on meds for awhile now and they aren't helping. Talking to people isn't helping, self medication isn't helping, nothing is helping.

So genuinely, I think it's time I just remove myself.

Microdosing Lsd/shrooms did the trick for me in your situation

don't do that, random Sup Forums guy. If you die now think of all the hentai you'll miss

Right behind you op. I love the earth but i hate the world.

Gonna move my on/off switch to off

Im going to macrodose on bullets. Probably while in a kayak out to sea so i do the ol' sinkeroo

I'll tell you the real secret that isn't a secret any idk how no one knows it. Stop fapping all the time, work out as much as possible, and work hard at things. I promise you this will remove your depression. Don't say shit like I've tried it because if you did and stuck to it you wouldn't feel depressed and sad. It worked 4 me and it will for you. Don't do it user anon there is alot to live for

When i feel like that I think about all the starving niggers and niglets and how they do anything to survive and by giving up and commiting suicide it makes you infinitely more pathetic than them.

Do not cast yourself into darkness, brother!

Hope lies only a short distance away. Stop fapping, start working out and start going to church. Seek out those who you know care about you. There has to be someone you can open up to!

Are you healthy? I feel the same as you, but on top of that I have peripheral neruopathy in my hands and feet as well as scleroderma. I have chronic pain as well as a disease that will eventually kill me. I'm 26 but I may only have 5-10 years give or take. Pain sucks but mental pain can be overcome, you just need to muster the strength to conquer it.

Don't give up just yet.

I feel like this, can't find work, too cold to go outside. Ditched all friends coz they're shit. Sold all my belongings. Oh and no help at all.

Now I'm just depressed. But I know working hard as I can on anything I can do will help.

If there's no reason to live. That's a shitty reason to kill yaself, coz there's no reason to die then.

Good advice, but it just wont work. This user or anyone else wont go through with this, bc the problem is exaktly that energy is messed up and will sabbotage his progress leaving him even more devestated failing what "would" save his life, now left with an idea that he cant do what it takes to feel good.

real question is probably what ideas in your life are you trying to achive that are so important they are mentally affecting you so hard you become suicidal?

i know myself i had alot of them, and when i finally dropped them i had easier time atleast somewhat doing what you wrote.

>Pain sucks but mental pain can be overcome, you just need to muster the strength to conquer it.
Yeah dude it's easy, why aren't you just being strong op LMAO

Kek. Mah nigger.

What meds have you been taking OP? Also, have you tried drugs or alcohol?

Become muslim and submit your will to Allah.

>stop fapping
kys jew shill

Suicide doesn't fix anything, just ends prevents any chance of anything better.

Throw yourself towards what you actually want to do. If you fail you shouldn't be unhappy because you're doing what you desire.

so he can take some infidels with him when he offs himself huh

Who's gonna be your last fap?

>stop fapping that'll remove your suicidal urges xd
Nah, the world's fucked man
Just make sure you take care of everything you need to before you do it if you care enough about certain people in your life

user - I am not OP, but I feel much like OP. I am going to try your advice. It makes sense to me.

post nudes if over 18, you're gonna be dead tomorrow, who cares?

If that were true you wouldn't be posting here

There's really no real answer to what you're asking, it's your choice at the end of the day and it won't impact any of us internet randoms
Just think about people in your life and whether or not they'd be affected
whether or not you still have anything you care enough about to pursue in your life

I know how you feel, I feel the same way a lot. But if you're going to do it anyway, don't die a meaningless death. Your death can make a diffrence in a world, a good one. What I'm suggesting is that you kill Ajit Pai. You'll become an internet legend, not much of a comfort I know, but I also know that if you're serious then there is nothing any of us can say to stop you. Good luck user.

You don't need medication. Befire you do something stupid try this: For 3 months, no more junkfood, run at least 4 times a week for 30 minutes, and cold shower after getting up. You will feel better 100% Society wants you to forget your roots and innert mechanisms that make humans happy. Don't let them.No drugs, no meds, no alcohol, no fap in the time you reset yourself. Do it and become happy.

I've tried this, this only works for people who are already healthy. This is like telling a depressed person to just stop being depressed.

don't do it OP.
think of all the drugs you will miss.

i was dont with it as well, so i started living on other terms.
now i use everything i can get my hands on. whenever i don't need to work the next day.

it's fucking amazing.

you don't need to do all the excercise shit, just get off all the SS/SNRIs, they fuck you up in subtle ways

Go get a trip somewhere south america or the Caribbean. Killing yourself is also a waste of time, you need something emotionally fulfilling that helps you move forward otherwise you won't move. Just livivng for yourself should be enough, but if it does not suffice then give yourself to others(spend more time around people). This may be meaningless at the end of the day but it's all we got going for in our lives.

I don't take meds, I got weed, solved my problem for the most part.

I made tinder and met a chick who made me fall in love, in the end she rejected my ass hard but in the week that we constantly talked i genuinely felt love for her and the anger from the rejection kinda reset my stagnant year-long depression and made me not want to kill myself. Workout also helps.

Be strong anons.

If you're willing to hurt many people just to alleviate your stress, then I suggest you use the last of your money to fake your own death, move to a different country, and start anew. It sounds dumb, but it's less dumb then taking your own life because there's too much shit piling it up.

well, since nobody in real life would care you come here to bitch about it
that is 2018 soy boys

"a while" is two words, not a compound word.

Might as well go out learning something.

The fact that your posting this thread and not doing it shows that you're crying for help. Get some help man

Yes, this one actually works, the key is that it requires an effort that you probably don't have. But any activity, any change at all can work. In the past I've actually become less depressed just by the act of preparing my own suicide. Once all the prep was done (I made poision) I felt great, so I just left it on the fridge for about a year. Looking at it sometimes, it made me kinda happy to see it up there, my deadly jar of poision, my safetly, my instant escape plan. Still here so obviously you know what happened.

This too!

seriously. go to a psychiatrist. what'll he do? kill you?

Or instead of going to some tacky tropical getaway you could go visit cool shit, like the ruins of ancient cyrene or something.

Agreed bro!

Nothing will help you.
Go find nature in the middle of nowhere and do nothing, think of and about nothing, breathe lots of that nothingness into you. And of you want to die, do this until your soul withdraws from your body up your spine and into your head where under no pain or panic you will simply leave life without trying too hard, good luck.

FFS stop feeding this attention-seeking faggot.

Saged.

Go raw vegan, diseases are false understanding

That sounds completely retarded, tell me more.

Allopathic medicine is symptomology with doctors names applied... Health is the bodies job, ill health is our bad choices. Before fire we ate like every other animal, raw. Cooking food is a devils bargain. Check John Rose juice feasting.

This guy is retarded and probably doesn't know much about biology or human history.

>before fire we ate like every other animal

And we weren't anatomically modern humans back then either, and our digestive system was better adapted to eating raw food. Modern humans are adapted to eating cooked food. We get more nutrients from it, it kills off the bacteria we are no longer well equipped to fight, and it even tasted better because our palettes are adapted for it.

If you want a general idea of what people ate before cooking, you're talking about seeds from grasses and other plants, non-toxic leafy plants, and things like insects and bird eggs.

Fruit and juices were extremely rare in the diet of early humans because most fruits hadn't been domesticated into their modern forms, and naturally occurring fruits tended to be used for things like fermentation.

Seriously, before you buy into that dude's fringe vegan babble, do yourself a favor and watch a couple lectures on early humans and the ways they lived. This whole "eat like they did" nonsense is just asinine.

>666
Satan approves of vegan diets

Bummer.

This guy knows his shit.

Damn, I feel the same as you, but I'm not quite to suicide yet. I haven't been on meds/therapy yet either.

>asinine

Shut the fuck up, man.
This is a shill, posting suicide shit all the time to keep it lingering in people's minds. Seriously, think about it. Every time someone posts a fucking suicide blog, that shit stays on the mind.

Fucking kill yourself, no need to post about it. It's that simple.

Don't. The moment you do it you feel nothing but regret and fear. I'm lucky I survived, trust me, it's not what you think it'll be.

> DO IT FAGGOT!
stop begging for attention, fuck off!

99.99% right is still right, he is a 100% if he is atleast 30 and typed asinine.

oh look! yet another thread about some suicidal faggot!

unoriginal, unfunny, repetitive
welcome to the new Sup Forums for retarded millennials!

What if what OP wants to do is throw himself out a window? Would you suggest he throw himself at it?

propane

all i hear was just pussy talk... life is hard, stop crying about it, right now you are in a hole, and there is no way you can get out of there if you only want to look down, everything in your life is boring? then is time to move on, find other things, learn new things in your life thats how normal people do it, stop being such a little bitch and look up becouse is time to get out of that hole, trust me... if you finish, you will never get out of there, and eternity seems a lot

Normally I'd comment some edgy pun or straight up tell you to do it but you seem serious OP, so I say dont. Face tomorrow like a man and punch that fucker in the dick. Time goes forward and no matter what you do you cant go back so try to make tomorrow a better day. Life is hard, we've all got problems. Some suck more or less than others but as long as you stay living problems can only get better. Look for better opportunities and chase them. Killing yourself wont fix your problems and it'll only make problems for others. Think about your friends and family and all the people you've yet to meet, friends you'll have, women you'll love, the children you could have and your legacy. You might not have the world but you're important to someone and in the future you could have grandchildren asking you about your life and you can tell them that you were brave and strong enough to not end your life. You have so much ahead of you. Power through today and it'll get easier as time goes by