Logged into a girls facebook with my phone like a retard looking for nudes...

Logged into a girls facebook with my phone like a retard looking for nudes. Any way to clear the list where it has recent logins? She knows what phone I have...

Delete the whole account. Not deactivate, fucking destroy it.

Thought about that, but there's a 2 week waiting period to make sure you really want to delete it. Having her friends ask if she deleted it would raise suspicion even more to check the activity log.

Kinda in a pickle here fellas. Any other ideas?

post her nudes and we will tell you

Lol, pretty sure i'm fucked but here.

wheres the ass

non existent

Get a proxy on your phone, log into the facebook from a foreign country, delete history, log out of facebook then close proxy. /Thread

i know how to do it. ill need her login info though. you can kik me it you want.

Be a good man and post her credentials here, OP

I'm looking to just delete the history of it = on going win discovery without getting caught.

dude i can do it. i know exactly how to delete the history and log the account out of all devices. but i need her credentials to do it. kik me at jaysenbatmen

OP I just looked for like 5mins on how to do it and I only see facebook staff saying that you can't for security reasons
Don't listen to the nigger who is just going to rat on you

Admittedly stupid for logging in. Not that gullible though.

can you pass it off as you logging in on accident?
Was her log in info already on the phone?

Pretty much what I thought. Was looking here for an answer google couldn't give me.

You can't clear the logs THAT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THE LOGS. If the logs have a max number of entries try logging in to it 20/30 times or whatever from a vpn to dilute the logs.

Go into the account settings and check where it shows what "Devices" (literally that word) have permission and delete that permission.

Solved.

Destroy your phone and get a new one, then say it can't have been you because yours broke. Or say it was stolen, whatever. Just get a new phone

Also me.

I've done it 100 times.

>LOGins

Tell her if she’d just send you the nudes you wouldn’t have to hack her in the first place the selfish bitch

>logged in
anyway, I know we are untrustworthy but maybe find some people to log in from so many different devices that it drowns out your device or locks the account or something if nothing else works.

Chekd

Logging out from that certain device deletes the history list still?

nice quads nigger

have a log

can't you just clear recent logins? or is there a limit displayed? if so repeatedly log in and out with a proxy

let me fly you to san diego and pay you to let you face fuck me until im drowning in your cum..for real.

Tfw OP fucked himself over for this amount of ass/thighs, and a shitty hip-to-waist ratio.
>Also, not to white knight, but generally don't violate women's privacy. It's a shitty thing to do.

Post her credentials here and we’ll all log into her account from all over the world from different phones and she’ll think she was hacked and it’s just a coincidence your type of phone was one of them

Yes 100% yes

This could work op.

Absolute 100% foolproof solution

Unironically this. Post her logins and then she will legit have been hacked, and, since you aren't the only person in the world with that phone, you'll have plausible deniability.

Unless you're the only person she gave login details to, in which case you're fucked either way.

This could work.

NO it couldnt. OPsbest bet is to change her profile around and play it off like a prank

homo

Atleast Im not a faggot

Not a bad idea, actually.

This, OP

Worst idea ever, white knight user will just see the first entry below her's and inform her

>user with this phone hacked you

That'd be great. Then OP will learn to respect other people's privacy.

Then we can just save OPs faggot ass if he drops the nudes
>OP with this phone hacked you
>user with some other phone hacked you
She wont know whom to believe then

wait a couple of hours then make a post saying "fuck this slut up" or some shit then post her info, countless anons will go into her account and they wont even know this thread is related

You did what to a girls facebook?

Slidding

tell her you're a white hat hacker and just informing her that her password needs more protecting

and then ask her to show more pussy

Why would she check the login history in the first place?

She gets a notification that someone else has logged into her acc

pretty cool idea actually

give us creds OP

Oh right, because it's a new device?

Get rid of the phone, sell it to some poor fags in a low price, go to those ghetto places.

>I'm not a white knight
>being a white knight
Choose one, faggot

This is what I was thinking. Log in with your computer, go to a few friends houses and do the same there and even go to the library and do it with as many of their computers. Even ask friends if you can use their phones. If theres like 25 different logins she probably wont even think twice when she sees one of them was from a phone that you own.

log out all devices, will remove them all, including yours, i think.

This. Will be too many logins from all over the world, she'll never see yours!

32, 23, palindroms confirm

Those aren't exactly palindromic. An example of palindrome would be 323, and if that number showed up somewhere in both post numbers your statement would be applicable.

No you

Change states

kek

Y sell u mugged

Do all this in 40 minutes like your defusing a bomb to be someone else to a girl your trying to get 10/10 be honest and confess if she doesn't want to talk to you about it fuck her being a psychopath you don't have to worry about other people once shit hits the fan like it had here

Easy op, use same method to login on random pc, (library,school?) Go to account settings and devices i think, click log out of all. It ahould also delete the login history, had to do it myself before.

Hey guys,
We made a creepshot server, there is a hidden channel for OC creepshoters only, so, if you wana be part of an activ creepshotters ccomunity and share what you get, come check our server :)

discord.
gg/
84wZ7un

Best course of action;
Fess up to it you fucking bitch
Tell her you did it because you couldn't resist temptation and she is hot
Get laid
The end

bludgeon her