Ig is @realchildishkid

She' 15

This is a bitch I could drain my balls to

Wwyd

More of that ass

Ass??

Kill.

not really.

push her off the log and take a better picture of that scenery... lol any more of her user? shes worth a second look

Amanda

fit for fucking, moar!

Thought all hope was lost when she got married. Glad I was wrong. ;) She's 18 in this pic but she's 20 now. Looks the same.

Wwyd

Go fuck her bro, she looks like shes all about it. Just slide into her DMS

I wonder if anybody has posted my picture in one of these threads hahahahahahahahaha lol jk.

my best friend

show body

fill throat with jizz, take her up the ass, and all the other things anons say theyd do but really wouldnt

post your pic

Sure thing.

What's his name?

Stoya?

whatever she wants, what have you done with her user?

she's a girl - a real one

best friend that you'd fuck like crazy

certainly looks like a Stoya-Milla Jovovich hybrid imo too

get her drunk, worked for me

MORE

WWYD to my friend?

sexy thing isn't she

WOuld love that

Nuttin while she lookin like Nigel thornberry

fix the weights so they pull her legs wide open, plunge deep between her thighs and fill her cunt with cum. Moar!

Lol I think she’s quite pretty

definitely would, she drives me crazy. but she'll always be far from my reach
tried that as well, we started making out and she blew me for a little while but she stopped the whole thing cause she said she already felt how I was beta as fuck and she definitely doesn't want to do anything more like that with me cause it's gonna suck for her and she would rather keep me as a friend

Seems familiar.

You want somebody to, but maybe this is wrong thread for you.

If a girl is in the middle of blowing you and stops because she thinks you're a beta, you blow a load in her mouth and finger her till she takes it back. You just lost out AND proved her right my friend.

same girl user? lol moar!

this.

damn that sucks, i know i'd love to fuck her brains out, hot thing

Damn she shopped as fuuuck

daughter mother? she looks milfy here, nice! moar

Yum

this bitch looks nasty

She’s only about 25 I think ...how would you have your way with her

Here's another of her.

what does she like? have you had her user?

No she’s a friend of a friend...great ass and body

lets see more user, a lot more!

I’ve gotta run, repost her and I’ll contrib when I see it

did post her a bit a few month back
well unfortunately I am a true beta and acted as one even there. didn't jump on her, but rather got hurt by her telling me I'm a lesser man with quite a small dick. started apologising and promising I'll do better, which just proved her point
she definitely loves a good fucking. would you let me watch?

A sexy Asian at my uni

All 3

would i let you watch? sure, i'd let you watch the girl you most wanna fuck get fucked by me. But, you'd kinda have 2 choices, you could watch and probably be ridiculed by her, or stay hidden and watch, either way i don't care, i'd just wanna fuck her, enjoy every inch of her body and make her moan and scream

All 3.

greedy bastard......but......fair enough, like em all, right looks most tempting from this pic

Sadly I've only managed to get one so far. But I think the next one won't be far behind.

Is that her name?

good job man, which one did you get? and nice btw

I definitely know her type. She wants a daddy that'll fuck her and make her feel like a slut, but somebody who's shitty enough of a person to get pity from her friends. There are really good girls out there and they aren't shitty, but you'll never find one unless you stop being a cuck, so you gotta man up and fuck tinder sluts till you get some confidence in yourself

I think I know her

Do I hear 3-way?

This Goddess with enormous tits

pics

These two