Memorial Day

>700,000+ killed in Civil War
>120,000+ killed in WWI
>420,000+ killed in WWII

White privilege is 1.2+ million white American soldiers killed in combat fighting "righteous" wars against evil racists so women, cucks, and minorities can enjoy a good life bitching about how evil white men are

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1.2 million amerifats died
truly #bestdayofmylife

turk on holidays detected

Harlem hell fighters. Soldiers who were black and Latino fought fierce and brave. You never heard of them until today.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Ive actually heard americans say how war is great because it strenghtens the economy.

Dumb people deserve to die

Top kek

> 0.1% of all deaths were black
>Muh We Wuz Tuskeegee airmen

D I A S P O R A
I
A
S
P
O
R
A

>1.2+ million white American soldiers killed

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING. We lost all those man in WW1 youu denegerate

The white mans burden, my friend.

I'm tired of the burden. I really am.

> the dumb are tricked to death by the smart

How is this a problem?

kikes survive

> the smart wins
> kikes are smarter than whites

Welp

French in WWI were a joke

You boast about it all the time.

Besides you were once an Arab burden when Rome died.

Actually most of the alphas in America and Europe were killed in those wars

Now beta cucks like you remain and Europe is finished

The weren't much better in WW2 either senpai.

>Less than 100 million of his men died in conflicts durning 20th century
Prevents any kind of guilt about any actions to ever form, also protects from the delusions of peace, freedom and prosperity that destroys western societies
You really should try

Instead of sending a letter to the berieved family, didnt the USSR send a bill for the uniform and gear?

You didnt lose men. You lost cattle. Heartless fucks.

rude t.b.h

Greece died a long time ago stay in your shit hole

There were a pretty decent amount of black American soldiers in WWII, but the army was segregated for the majority of the war.

Those weren't all white people lol. There were blacks in WW2. They were in segregated units but they were allowed to fight.

Dunno if any blacks fought in WW1.

Those dummies deserved to die anyway for agreeing to fight in a war outside of the nation's self-defense. I mean, who would even agree to fight in the civil war.

>Live a simple life being a farmer in a small town
>Some dudes tell you that they want you to leave your family so that you can fight in a field and die a slow and painful death with flies buzzing around you. It's over whether some states can secede from the union.

Why would *anyone* agree to this? I'd be like "See ya states. Have fun seceding. I'll be here living my happy little life ignoring this shit."

>1.2+ million white American soldiers killed in combat
Oh fuck off mate. I hate sjws and race baiters as much as any other guys, but while no doubt absolute majority of those dead soldiers were white, by ignoring all the blacks or spics or asians, no matter how small minority they formed, you are being just as disrespectful and despicable as any braindead sjw cuck.

inb4 this triggers the Sup Forums

Imagine being a 6'1 blond hair blue eyed German soldier and the last thing you see is an American nigger point an M1 Garand in your face. The first time you see a black person is the last time you will ever see a black person. Really makes you think.

>This is what shitskins in America actually believe

The delusion is real man. WE WUZ SOULJAS

Kek

>708
>In all of ww2
Tough sons of bitches

Let's look at Vietnam now.

Excuse me? Blacks did fight in WW2. My grandfather led a squad of black-only soldiers during World War 2.

Do you guys ever get tired of constantly being wrong on here?

You mean like .1%? Read the thread you stupid nigger.

>700,000+ killed in Civil War
Was it worth it? I think it was Lincoln's mistake

This was like the battle of Verdun, and perhaps, the pre-mass war in history

You have to agree that ignoring the hundreds of thousands of nonwhites (not just blacks but also latinos or asians) and all of those that perished is stupid. Obviously they formed small minority (nonwhites combined probably made less than 10% in WW2) but ignoring their sacrifice just because of that is pretty disrespectful.

any vets here? I want to thank you for your service

Memorial day is about Soldiers that died, not living vets.

triggered reporting in

This. Sup Forums also seemed to forget that the Union planned on deporting blacks after the war ended and that many northerners refused to fight because it would result in the abolishment of slavery

Lincoln was a tyrant. They parade him like he's this great leader but he violated every single constitutional right of the citizens. The Jews love him because of "muh slavery".

>Hundreds of thousands

Wtf are you talking about. America used to be a white country you dumb fuck. It's not like it is today.

It literally was hundreds of thousands in WW2 alone.
Active, enlisted military US personnel in WW2 included
>250 000 to 500 000 latinos
>125 000 blacks
>roughly 50 000 japanese and chinese americans
>142 000 Fillipinos (although tbqh 25 000 native americans

Shit, im sorry.
Apparently he 125 000 blacks includes only those that were actually deployed abroad. There were about 1 million enlisted blacks in total.
Oh and the figure for latinos does not include additional 50 000 Puerto Ricans.

Source?

Are you asking for all the figures or just enlisted blacks?

"Heartful" people are welcoming millions of refugees, trying to protect cows from being eaten and other bullshit
Im glad i live in a heartless country

God bless Dixie land and General R.Lee!

South will rise again!
Kill cucks, and western degenerate's!!

700.000 + 120.000 + 420000 = 1.34 Mio

>american schools at it again