Ethan

>ethan
>expecting anyone to side with him after this vid

joey did NOTHING wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjTc-EiwHqc
youtube.com/watch?v=C69mmWmxxgo
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/hart_-_understanding_human_history-1.pdf
atroublesomeinheritance.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/nicholas-wade-a-troublesome-inheritance_-genes-race-and-human-history-penguin-press-hc-the-20141.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bad thread

what happened?

fuck off and take this e-drama ceweb shit back to Sup Forums that's what happened

Joey Salads made some videos ("social experiments") about BLM and Trump showing black people being violent and saying that "this is how the black community treats people". Ethan alleged these videos -- like all of Joey's videos -- were staged.

Eventually, it was proven that one of the videos was staged, and Ethan did an interview with Joey. In the interview Joey admitted the controversial videos were all staged (and that most of his videos are staged in general).

>jew
>tries to guilt him for "creating hate and racism"
Nothing surprising here. Even if the videos are fake, niggers are still violent animals.

basically ethan said he stopped making videos because he doesn't wanna fuck up people's lives by doing react videos and causing his legion of retarded fans to fuck their shit up while fucking joey salads shit up and ruining his life

what a glorious pedo-stache

DUDE PROPAGANDA IS ALRIGHT AS LONG AS IT REAFFIRMS MY BELIEFS LMAO

Lying, race-baiting trumptard got stomped on.

GUISE I DONT WANNA MAKE VIDEOS CAUSE MY FANS RUIN PEOPLES LIFES....BTW RUIN THIS GUY'S LIFE PLS K THX :)

Didn't Ethan make a video telling people to vote Trump? Based

he made a video telling people to vote for who ever the hell they want to and to not let people bully you into taking sides.

dey took 'er

but vote hillary

I'm sorry to hear that

because now I will snatch every motherfucker birthday

>unironically watching a kike on jewtube and giving him shekels

wikileaks

I like how Redditors, normies, potheads all justify their nihilism of not voting by pretending everyone but them is stupid.

>WELL THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND I DROPPED OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL BUT EVERYTHING'S SO FUCKED ANYWAYS IT'S BEST IF I JUST DO NOTHING.

Then they keep giving views to Stephen Colbert and Bill O'Reilly

>YEAH I DON'T REALLY GET INTO THAT WHOLE POLITICS THING, I JUST LIKE TO CHECK IN FROM TIME TO TIME AND GET A FEEL FOR WHAT'S GOING ON

This is basically Ethan and every shithead kid in America under the age of 24.

>joey salads
>hates niggers
>trump supporter

>ethan
>money grubbing kike
>supports hillary
>nigger loving cucklord
>watches an untamed kongolese bull pump hilas kike pussy each night

I'm sorry, how is this a difficult decision?

>eceleb worshipping cucks who have no opinion or thoughts of their own just mindlessly following them

Yeah, how's that going for you?

>Watching the greying jew

you all sound like well adjusted individuals.

CTR pls go

will this nigger ever get his own show on AS?

He told his largely left-leaning fanbase to do a write in which is as close as you can get to an endorsement from these people.

D R O P P E D

Right back at you, Boris.

>Boris
???

>joey salads
>trump supporter
I really wonder if Joey Salads is a Trump supporter. He comes off as someone who realizes he can make more money doing pro-Trump/anti-BLM stuff as was just riding on that wave.

>ethan
>supports hillary
Kinda hard to say that after he made this video: youtube.com/watch?v=PjTc-EiwHqc

It's pretty clear he doesn't support Trump or Hillary. There was a video where he said he liked Bernie, but then he only said that so he could make fun of the Bernie fans waiting to see their boy Bernie.

>fence sitter

Worse than scum

>he liked Bernie
that's even worse

Proof that Joey Salads hates black people, I'm waiting.

To be fair, if I remember right, he said "I like Bernie as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't wait in that crowd to see him" and then proceeded to mock Bernie supporters.

I hate black """people""".

I cannot for the life of me figure how people find this shit interesting.

I tried so hard and watched them with an open mind but it is just beyond my comprehension how these people get popular.

>jew
>sits on the fence

Probably waiting to see which one he can make the most amount of money from.

Sitting on the fence until after the election means he hasn't divided his fanbase and wont look like a fool if the one he mocks gets into office, it's all about keeping the shekels coming in a safe manner.

The guy who's famous for making fun of people for being retarded, fat etc. is now apparently Youtube's morality police.

the videos from a few years ago were kinda funny but they went to shit fast

I don't see why people hate Joey Salads for this.

I can see making fun of him for lying. I can even see not liking his content (I don't like his videos because Youtube pranks are shit). But hating him? Why?

>b-b-because he's racist!
How so? Yeah, his videos promote racist stereotypes, but he made them because they get views. Basically, the worst thing you could say was that he used racists (and wound up making them look like big fools for defending his obviously faked videos). So fucking what?

>b-b-but he made people turn into racists!
Nobody came out of those videos with their views changed. The people leaving racist comments were racists pre-watching Joey Salad's stuff.

So basically, Joey Salads pranked racists and a bunch of news outlets that picked up his videos. I ain't mad.

i laughed when he said "do you hate black people" and then left the page.

steven I went to one of your blues concerts back in 2007 and it sucked

I don't blame him for sitting on the fence, but if he were a Hillary supporter, he wouldn't have made that video. If he were just trying to not divide his fanbase, he wouldn't have made that video. He would have made no video in that case, and said nothing about it.

I'm a NEET who spends most of his days reading classical literature and historical/political nonfiction and I still don't vote.

So you're not just a fence-sitter; you're a pretentious fence-sitter.

I can't really take him seriously after he pissed in his own mouth and gargled his piss like mouthwash .

>Joey Salads pranked racists
Not that's some great mental gymnastics, famalam

I have high-functioning autism.

You're very defensive. Guess you got pranked.

Also true, and yet another reason those who were saying "this one is real" and taking him seriously were foolish.

>maliciously spread hateful, deceitful propaganda
>it's just a praaaank

I like to tell myself that voting would only legitimize a system that I am at odds with.

>realizes he can make more money doing pro-Trump/anti-BLM stuff
You mean like Alex Jones, Milo, Ann Coulter and Molymeme?

>being this involved in a youtuber's life and agenda
>actively participating in youtube drama, which is manufactured to generate views aka money for youtubers.

feel free to kill yourself any time buddy.

It really isn't, and I'm not pretending it's some massive feat.

Just saying, why be mad that he made racists look like fools? Why be mad that he fleeced them for ad revenue?

>I was only le pretending to be le retarded

ebin bait, just ebin

Yeah fuck Salads. TwinzTV are much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=C69mmWmxxgo

>maliciously spread hateful, deceitful propaganda
He made obviously fake videos that only people who were looking to have their racist views validated would ever believe were real, all to make a few bucks online.

Why does that upset you?

go away twinsTV your videos are fucking trash

are you okay man?

watch the video

they are even worse than good old salad

Well, now that you've involved yourself, I guess you'll follow your own advice.

>all he did was encourage people with destructive worldviews
>it's just a praaaaank

SCREENCAP THIS!

Telling you all right now. At the rate at which all these youtube "drama" videos keep coming out, there will be leaks on how a few youtube 'celebs' are faking it all for the money.

Ethan will be one of them. SOON.

Possibly. And it's possible they and/or Joey are a true blue Trump supporters.

At the same time, I think they all know where their money comes from.

I haven't actually involved myself.

nice try bud.

kill yourself though.

Democrips and Rebloodlicans are the same though you dipshit. I bet you pay no mind to local politics you fucking meme retard.

Whats going on in this thread?

>all he did was encourage people with destructive worldviews
Exactly. He didn't change anyone's worldviews. He didn't make anyone a racist. If you watched his videos and went "yeah that's exactly how those en words act" it's because you already thought that and were willing to ignore the obvious fakeness of the videos so long as you could use them as "proof."

You've replied too many times. You're in too deep. You care too much.

You know what you must do.

>they are worse than bad

you're not making a convincing argument here

who gives a shit? retards like you, and the people in this thread will still watch them even if that does happen

i've never seen a self-hating nerd feel so superior and tasting every delicious second of his position of power over someone

>omg black people wanted to do the video and be shown as violent and not to be fucked with? hrm.

I can tell you have lifted your entire personality off of one of your youtube heroes, or babysitters; as I like to call them.

go to sleep kiddo, this is my last post because I can't be bothered to babysit a little youtube infant :^)

>pretending that getting caught was part of his plan

I'm glad you care so much about Youtube and I'm sure you'll make Youtube great again.

Nice try, Sergei.

I don't think he "planned it" nor have I argued he did. I'm just saying, why be angry?

I've yet to get an answer or reason as to why I should hate this guy.

You have to be literally mentally retarded to watch shit like this, who fucking cares. I would send you all to the gulag if i was in power, waste of space. You deserve death

DUDE

FUCK THOSE SJW'S THEY'RE SO CRAZY, NO DIFFERENT THAN THOSE RACISTS WHO THINK THERE IS A GENETIC CORRELATION BETWEEN BEHAVIOUR AND INTELLIGENCE

LMAO

>GENETIC CORRELATION BETWEEN BEHAVIOUR AND INTELLIGENCE
>implying there is
kek

Hey look at me I'm a cool guy who doesn't care.

I don't care guys I don't care look at me I don't care.

Have I told you how much I don't care? I DON'T. I DON'T EVEN CARE!

he even tries to lie again during this video
>n-no it was real
>ok fine it wasn't real
ruined

I'm not angry, I'm just saying there was nothing wrong with him getting chewed out for acting like a fucking idiot and having racist idiots feel their views validated for the sake of a quick buck.

what are you trying to say here?

do you side with the SJWs or the so-called racists?

good for you

>Hila
>went to art school
>sews stupid dolls
>can't draw for shit

>what I should of did
I have a feeling Mr. Salads is not the sharpest tool in the cuckshed.

Have to give it to him though, he's always been a good sport whenever he gets bfto.

yea ok like every single left wing ANYONE for the last 80 years?

Or its not hateful/destructive if its against white people huh?

Not true. It was shown that most if not all were staged.

(citation)

I get that. He does deserve the lampooning he got for faking that shit for a quick buck.

I just think, if there's a villain in this story, if there's someone worth of hate, it's the racist fans who are the reason these videos were made, the people who readily believed and defended his obviously fake videos because they fit their narrative. I also feel like these people are getting off free in this situation while Joey takes all the hate.

>implying there isnt

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/hart_-_understanding_human_history-1.pdf

atroublesomeinheritance.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/nicholas-wade-a-troublesome-inheritance_-genes-race-and-human-history-penguin-press-hc-the-20141.pdf

>jew intellectually besting the white man again
this is the video Sup Forums doesn't want you to see

>white man
I thought Joey Salads was Italian or Spanish.

Well you're always gonna have retarded comments. That's like trying to stop racism on Sup Forums.

True. And I guess h3h3 does kind of go after the guy who said "this one was real" and other commenters.

lol