Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, THIS IS TOO MUCH!

when you have muscles anything is possible with women

>fascinated with syria

Got deleted off fit but I want to know:

Why do white women like Muslims? Someone explain this phenomenon. These manlets tend to have higher crime rates, which is linked to highe testosterone. Perhaps that makes them more manly than white men?
I'm really confused here, how can I compete with Arabs and Africans. At my university Arabs and Africans are getting all the white girls. But I'm not going to complain about it and say insults. How can I be like them? This is /fit/ related I want know what physically makes them more attractive to white women? Maybe mentally too cause they come from poor places?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html

Bet she sucked his syrian cock many times in his cell while her husband waited her at home.

Typical roid monkey only doing bench and curls baby forearms

Taboo sex

>female """guards"""

They give white women a lot of attention that white men don't give them since they're used to living with white women all their lives.

Women also get desperate.

""female""

That's why females should never be allowed to work as prison guards, they act purely on emotions and lust for nigger cock.

They are already in prison again.

>putting women in charge of anything

topkek

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Exile race traitors since they crave 3rd world shitholes so badly

>female guard

but why

I wonder how anyone could possibly be fascinated with Syria. Might as well say you are fascinated with Liberia. Women should be kept on a leash

>euros constantly gloat over not having mutilated dicks
>euros constantly getting cucked by dudes with mutilated dicks

My thoughts are that there will be a war in the U.S. when Trump gives the order to round up and forcibly deport tens of millions of wetback spick illegal alien criminals.

>Why do white women like Muslims? Someone explain this phenomenon. These manlets tend to have higher crime rates, which is linked to highe testosterone. Perhaps that makes them more manly than white men?
They just love dysfunctional, broken men. It makes them feel really good when they're with someone, they think, society looks down on. Women love
>le edgeyness
Serial Killers get letters from admirers, while they are in prison.
If you having lady trouble just tell them you were 'abused as a child and need some femininity in you're life before it's too late.'

She's a reasonably good looking woman who has chosen to work in a high security male prison. Obviously she had some mental issues to begin with.

wasnt there alot of stories of female guards getting impregnated by inmates. who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have them?

Shhh go brush your teeth Eesti. Little ex-commies should lie in bed at this hour.

This isn't suprising at all and it's one of the reasons we need to keep female guards out of jails or prisons with males and vice versa. Although when's the last time you heard about a guy guard letting a female inmate go? It's always, always this shit.

Because we're never going to publicaly acknowledge women love evil assholes, well if they're buff/good-looking evil assholes. And this leads to societal problems. They like to pretend it's an isolated case of one female coincidentally doing what other females have already done at a growing rate.

How much prison time did she get?

Hmm, it really makes you think.

Swedish man literally getting cucked, jesus christ

In my workplace, three of us got selected to go to a business trip to train some young interns in Lyon.

All interns were 22-24yo boys from France, Belgium and Germany an indian guy and a pakistani guy (muslim). There was some short of female instructor to help us with translation difficulties and she was all the time with the interns helping them with their personal stuff too.

She was younger than us so she hanged up with them a lot (as in getting wasted with them every fucking weekend) while we went back to the hotel to talk with our families or enjoy the city and going on tours and hiking.
At the end of the month, when we were alredy leaving, the hot blonde frenchie chick was making out hard with the paki guy and biding him farewell. She had all the lads drooling for her (from the kind of hipster looking german guy to a shredded dutch guy) and she chose the skinny smelly pakistani guy with neckbeard.

I was surprised that my colleages actually were as baffled as me because I didn't want to look racist in front of coworkers but it felt good to know that I don't work with complete cucks.
Still no idea why she'd pick him. It's not like he was funny or anything. He was a normal chill dude like the rest of them.

Women crave being raped, beaten, and abused. It's literally the #1 sex fantasy among women by a wide margin.

White men have grown increasingly pussified and frail, and it only gets worse with the feminist jew pushing this "enthusiastic consent" lie on impressionable men. Women don't want their men to be soft and sensitive faggots. They want to be chokefucked when they're acting like a bitch.

Arabs still treat their women like property. Niggers will still beat a woman for getting out of line. That's why women keep going back for more.

Quotas

>Women in charge of anything important
Well what were they expecting?

Shit Banter desu

This user gets it. The women who go for this are emotionally damaged and breaking a societal taboo makes them feel powerfull, like they are getting revenge on the society that hurt their feelings. This is magnified by the fact that they know as they strut their taboo through the streets everyone must pretend its not weird. They felt powerless growing up, and it makes them feel powerful to force normies to genuflect at the altar of their perverse relationship.

It's literally daddy/insecurity issues prjected into their mating preferences. The irony is they actually deep down just want alpha white guys to validate them, and this is their white of punishing white society and men for not recognizing their perceived worth earlier.

her husband is from Romania no Joke
pls delete this thread Mexican drug mule

That's what happens if you let a woman do a job with some responsibility.

She didn't go to prison but got to be on a tv show defending her actions even though it's an ongoing case

#women