Ezra Marcus

Why wont he leave us alone?

How does he make a living?

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/7xkj4x/the-needle-drop-live-shows-cancelled-amid-controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Ezra BTFOs a sword nerd.

why do you keep giving this retard attention? just ignore him for a week and people will forget about this fake as fuck "controversy"

Why are jews so passive agressive?

because he literally ruined fantanos career and reputation forever

OK so this scumbag journalist is Jewish and a Jewish hollywood exec who's buddy buddy with Obama just got nailed for sexual harassment of child actors. I don't want to say there's a thing here, but I'm getting real suspicious of these guys.

>just now getting suspicious of (((them)))
oh boy, you're in for a wild ride

just start talking about trump @ him that gets those little lib fags all riled up

(((i surrender to you master))) top kek

LOTR(film) is legit racist which makes this even funnier. Like how are the kingdoms of "men" all fucking nordic or european looking yet the guys marching with elephants are clearly middle easterners?

Wait, what happened? I haven't followed anything having to do with Fantano, since as a music reviewer I'm already confused enough how he's relevant to anything. If the quasi-fame vanished that's fine and expected but if there's a neat story I want to hear it.

Can someone tell me why making fun of XXX and his fans isnt ok but making fun of this sword nerd is?

Shouldnt it be make fun of both?

people weren't autistic like that when this film was made, they just copied what the books had depicted and it didn't matter.

saying anything bad about black people makes you literally a nazi hitler

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/7xkj4x/the-needle-drop-live-shows-cancelled-amid-controversy

>you will never be this patheticly ugly and talentless

Maybe I'm missing something crucial that only Ezra sees but when was anything Anthony said in his 'greatest rapper of all time' series racist towards black people, in fact he probably made fun of white people more by saying they weren't educated to understand Hopsin's lyrics

hit piece on fantano by this faggot implying he had alt right tendencies. everyone freaking out on twitter. fantano was planning some live shows and gets dropped by promoters, basically beginning of a blacklisting movement to oust him

tmw you start to realize why there is an alt-right

idk if its autism to notice that the only brown people in the entire series are considered villains. I'm usually pretty indifferent to this sort of stuff but it was quite blatant.

The sad thing is that 40% of mu is these Ezra types now. They ruined this place, which has become Tumblr/Twitter 2.0

lmao u this mad?

wow this man is truly an ally for POC. kudos!

He works for Vice. These faggots come fresh from college (almost always some SJW liberal arts college) and start writing almost immediately. It's embarrassing really. No 22-year-old Bard graduate should be allowed to be an editor or writer without working for it.

>they told me to go back to Sup Forums when i called them a nigger and tried to le based redpill them on a music board
>they must be from tumblr

do you not remember Sup Forums before the fantano parasite latched onto this place? before he was anybody he was shilling on here so hard and getting btfo of all the tinychats going. it's pathetic that this place co-sponsors someone who aped it's board culture and expressed it as some theatre student extract for youtube bux.

/ourcuck/

Guarantee you daddy got him a job fresh out of college so he wouldn't have to work at dennys.