It's true. Girls want to fuck with alpha males. And guess what...

It's true. Girls want to fuck with alpha males. And guess what? I'm an alpha male :) I laugh about guys who try to get girl's phone numbers because It's pathetic. If you're handsome and masculine, girls will ask for your phone number. It happens to me every day. Sometimes when I go out for a walk, girl comes near me and compliment my appearance. Girls are flirty around me, they bite their lip and constantly touch me (That means they are interested in me if you don't understand simple body language). I get laid almost every day with different girls every time because I have no problems getting girls. And sex is amazing if you're an alpha male because girls are trying so hard to please you. That's probably because they feel very lucky to have a man like me. I've had a friend who said his gf didn't suck his dick. They broke up and I decided to have sex with her. And guess what? She deep throated my dick like pro. Like I said, girls try harder when they're with superior males. I hope you're not too mad because it's not my fault. That's just the way it is and will always be.

You cracked the code

>trying this hard

This is true. And my name's not Chad.

>girls try harder when they're with superior males

and this, little pleb, isn't true at all (implying you're dating girls with a full-functional brain and social awareness).

a strong sense of disgust is rising up in me everytime i see a try hard like you with no social skills at all, thinking you "cracked the code"..

> I'm an alpha male :)
> :)
stopped reading there

Yeah you're right. When you're a badass, girls ask for your number and make the moves. It's fun.

Lofl, getting upset over a post made on the internet. No wonder you're a pussyless faglet.

Cool story fatass

i just hope to get dating advice on here

>She deep throated my dick like pro.
Was shit cash?

When you're working with two inches, every girl deep throats.

Alpha male or not.
Ops still a faggot

Let's start a game everyone: whoever finds this pic in google image search first, wins.
I've tried "alpha male" and "sexy guy" so far, but no success. Go!

kek. now that you mention it, that probably also happened to the original shit was cash guy.

this

Supreme Gentleman gets it on page two.

Neither you nor any of the guys approaching it is an 'alpha male'. At best youre good looking and barely intimidating at all. Around me they act all flirty give me sexy views and almost strip infront of me on the train. Theyre looking at me thirsty af. But none would ever dare approaching me first.

share link Sup Forumstard

first picture that comes up when you search "absolute faggot"

Hot guys on instagram does the trick

people must like you very much

And so what? You will die anyway soon enough, so have as much sex as you can, until you re old, sick, and dead.

Why would you steal hotmen and coffee then write all that?

How poorly has life treated you to be that bored you found the time to do that?

is this pic supermodel David Gandi?

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay