Benzo thread

Benzo thread
What are you on?
Lorazepam here, one of the best drugs I've ever tried and the best benzo imo it has everything total relaxation moderate euphoria great at killing depression and anxiety and even has trippy visuals if you take a high dose also it's extremely potent it will overpower any other drug u take while on it

dude, any of them taken habitually will fuck you up
"but user i won't do that, i am the one different human who has the unique willpower gene that will not be wasted and forgot how many he's taken and then take more"

Valium I think is the best old school benzo it's effects to me don't really compare to any of the newer benzos it really feels like a mild opiate buzz

"the man takes a benzo,
the benzo takes a benzo
the benzo takes the man"

Dude I take them habitually and have been for months but I don't use them medicinally to treat a disorder I just take them as a recreational drug because I really fell in love with their effects so when withdrawal kicks in I don't get any rebound anxiety or whatever because I never had any to begin with

Valium is a god send when I'm having alcohol withdrawals

I wish I had some now..

anna gave me the most fucked up emotions ever, worse than valium
high and happy whilst on them
through the floor sadness and harp depression and hopelessness whilst not on them.
Took them for 14 days about 4 months ago and i'm still detoxing now. The holes in your memory are brutal.

How were u drinking when u first started getting withdrawals also how would you compare 10mg valium to units of alcohol, 1 unit is 1 shot of vodka

you don't experience it now but you will...
your reply is classic "before" druggy talk "blah blah i'm different blah blah my way to do it blah blah". That has never worked for anyone ever, but hey you might be the first? kek

I did cocaine last night, feel like shit today anyone got any tips to not feel like death?

/xannax not anna
(keyboards fucked)

No I definetly feel the withdrawal but it's not as bad as some people imagine

A little less than a liter of vodka every day for a good month will wind me in a medical detox center

I've been with people to drank less that ended up there. It's not really a competition you want to win

On Xanax by prescription. Way overrated. Does little for my anxiety. If I double up, it kinda relaxes me a little but then a few hours later I fall asleep.

Little medical value, zero recreational value. I'd rather have a beer.

Same fag here. I usually end up on 80 mg of valium

Xanax is the only one of it's kind it's great for relieving anxiety but not much else unless you take stupid high doses

Sleep

I think you misspelled faggot thread. If you take benzos recreationally, you're a massive faggot.

They really are in a class of their own and can have very potent recreational effects so you're the faggot

Yeah, potent when they've been spiked with fent

My dad can snort more than your dad

No they really are very potent drugs they can literally knock you out for days or make you time travel if you take enough

Oh man do i need some but im having absolutely no luck

Time travel? Are you high right now

Where are you looking?

My depression is killing me, i need some painkillers or benzos and i dont even know anyone who sells anything anymore cause im not in the scene anymore and i dont feel like meeting anybody new b,amhawnfj

No it happens like u take a pill and then time skips forward a day or two and then ur like what the fuck lol

I score drugs at the homeless shelter. No luck finding benzos tho

Well congrats, you fucked yourself in the long run. Crippling anxiety will follow you once you quit

How much Xanax do you have to take before you should start worrying about addiction? I have a prescription for 0.5mg/day but I really only use it before big events/tests/interviews. The last thing I need is to pile "junkie" onto my list of problems.

Man thats a bad place to get dope, ur probably getting ripped off. Just ask random guys with gold chains and track suits seriously

Bawwwww me too user, do you want a hug?

Any other advice?

You must be 18 or older to post on this site

I don't take any regularly but I have a decent supply due to phych/ pharmacy fuck ups. Mostly Klonopin and lorazepam. Some other weird sleeping shit too. Any fun uses ? Do people even take Klonopin recreationally ?

I was prescribed temazepam and clonazepam for a few years, and hooked on Xanax as a teenager. I regret my benzo use, but I hope you anons fair better. Best benzo is for sure halcion (triazolam), then temazepam, and finally Xanax. The others pull up the rear with s special mention for valium for good euphoria. When I would take clonazepam I would lose weeks at a time and felt it was not very euphoric, that half life is a bitch

Fucking this, try getting scripted or cop at local college hand outs. College prices blow though

Habitually, or more often than not, for about 2-3 weeks and you’ll experience withdrawals. Addiction itself is more psychological and develops when your reaction to the drug changes. This can be the first time of use, unlikely, or after a lot of practice, or never. Good luck

Yea people abuse it and some people even prefer it. When I bought it the going rate was about $2 per mg

Pretty much this, benzos are shit

I recently ordered some some Xanax, Ambien and Valium from a site I won’t mention. I know very little about them but should I expect different effects with Valium compared to Xanax? Should I stick to one a day? And should I avoid mixing

No he wants drugs

don't mix but tbh these drug wont do much to you unless you have high anxiety or some kind of depression