Yanks left the paris climate pact. They are quite literally traitors to the world

Yanks left the paris climate pact. They are quite literally traitors to the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
concrete-online.co.uk/brazil-world-cup-environmentally-friendly-yet/
thebrazilbusiness.com/article/the-green-wave-in-brazil
theecologist.org/green_green_living/2299325/curitiba_the_greenest_city_on_earth.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/27/brazil-wild-amazon-faces-destruction-farmers-loggers-sierra-ricardo-franco-park
buenosairesherald.com/article/225739/brazil-rolls-back-environmental--protection-for-the-amazon
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/17/world/americas/drought-pushes-sao-paulo-brazil-toward-water-crisis.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.ca/
nivelaguasaopaulo.com/cantareira
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>climate change

*rescues self and father from underworld*

I know this kot. He's a youtuber.

>Catposter
>Hysterical faggot
Are the two unrelated? I'll let you decide.

Limits to Growth and climate data going back decades says we're already fucked faggot, no use staying in.

oh no water will rise 3 centimeters in 100 years

>all these replies supporting the US withdrawal
WTF an I reading?! The whole day you guys were bashing us and now you support us?!

Or, is this a general contrarian-to-what OP posts meme playing out?

Its the shitholes of the world like your cunt that will suffer the most. If you would like we can produce even more carbon and drown your nonwhite subhuman asses

oh no some pact whose voluntary targets we wouldn't have met anyway.

Those are some big words for you chang.

I for one say we introduce a punitive tariff on all American imports

Whatever you say monkey boy. If the sea doesn't eat you some cannibal in your shithole will

fuck off chang

>pic
Good. Americans need a hated president to resist every fucking thing they do. The way people have been shitting on Trump every single day is what they should have been doing for the last 30 years and especially for the last 15 years.

My biggest fear for Americans is that after Trump, when they get another soft-spoken, likable, establishment politician, they will fall back to sleep.

What about China? While they keep polluting the air no one gives a shit. China is the problem, not the USA

There are only 2 other countries that won't be a part of it.
Nicaragua didn't feel like it went far enough.
Syria is a little preoccupied at the moment.

Who cares? It's virtually a useless agreement anyways.

>based leaf

truly we live in strange times.

but i agree. I fear the angry idiots will actually go to the polls in 4 years and elect whomever is the opposition and they will win no matter what. They will be your typical goldman fielded candidate who will re-institute everything obama did and bring us right back to sleep where we were 4 years ago. At that point i may leave entirely for a warmer, better, climate.

or maybe NK will reach san francisco and our democratic voting block will disappear forever.

someone is mad cuz their abuelita back in indonesia will drown

>le china maymay repeated a 1000 times

Shut the fuck up. Stop constantly pushing this edgy meme like it's some sort of clever response. "Oh, Zhang killed 2 people, so why does anyone care if I kill one?". That's the logic you faggots use.

>Brazilian education

Do you even know how much China contributes to polluting the world? If you think the USA is even close you're a moron. Seriously I've been to China and I could barely breath properly from all the pollution and smog, and I'm from ducking Brazil which is a shit hole also

Incorrect. They are traitors to future generations of the world.
Providing for your children and grandchildren is being a complete cuck.

Also they could specifically be targeting Florida and Louisiana with rising water levels. Which would definitely improve the world.

Tell me you actually cared about this before today.

China emits 2 times as much by volume. However, the US emits 16 tons PER CAPITA compared to China's 7.7. China only emits more because they have the most people.

Also, nothing you said is a response to the fact that you think that nobody except the #1 should have to do anything about climate change ever.

Wouldn't they lose electoral votes then?

Yes, you stupid faggot, climate change was a major issue this election. But I suppose you wouldn't know that considering you're an edgy 14 year old autist who thinks that just because he's a retarded sociopath that doesn't care about anyone or anything except for "memes", that the same must apply to everyone else in the world.

Kys Xiang

>tfw fell for the drumpf meme

Woah, what a quality argument! Surely you haven't convinced me even more that you're a 14 year old faggot!

We need Hillary now more than ever.

>US and China pollutes like there's no tomorrow
>meanwhile UN screaming in our ears for 20 years just because we cut some trees even though we're the most environment friendly cunt

Shit's unfair desu.

Enjoy your sinking coastline :*)

To continue to argue my line of nonsense, even the most horrifying predictions of climate change won't be felt until the current administration is completely gone, either through the boot or the grand retirement. So it'd be a relatively slow burn plan that the victims couldn't avert until it was too late.

It ain't too bad.
Amusing in the meantime, and when your choice is between two awful people, picking the one that gets more people talking is the better road.
Imagine how we feel. One party committed sudoku because a manchild with an incredibly rich child was upset that he was ousted by a half-competent woman.
With zero personality left to cling to, the libs had a free run. They'll pass basic inspection during their government because selling everything to the Chinese won't be felt immediately.
But we had a leader who was actually unafraid to run contrary to popular rhetoric, which was refreshing.
But no he got backstabbed by a rich aristocrat.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

Got a source for being "the most environmentally friendly cunt".
I'm inclined to not believe you but I do realize that my opinion has been shaped by what you criticize as bullshit, so I'll give you the temporary benefit of the doubt.
UN is a bad joke in general.

He's full of shit, Brazil doesn't have a good environmental record, pretty much anything government related is corrupt here so don't believe any stats you see from Brazilian sources

Fair enough.
Not sure which side of the fence you're on regarding it, but government corruption and coverups I believe are a given for everyone saying China is far worse than the US on this topic.
I'm simply disinclined to believe anything that paints China in a comparatively positive light against literally anywhere else.

Dude Green Lmao

concrete-online.co.uk/brazil-world-cup-environmentally-friendly-yet/
thebrazilbusiness.com/article/the-green-wave-in-brazil
theecologist.org/green_green_living/2299325/curitiba_the_greenest_city_on_earth.html

stay mad friendo :^)

Feel free to post your facts senpai.

Don't worry. We'll be back in like 4 years

>incapable of providing an argument
>"lol xdddd u mad bro?????"

Go back to 9gag you 12 year old faggot.

>be yank
>get bantered
>destroy the world in retaliation

Seems like a few set pieces trying to make the whole better than it is to be honest.

I just don't believe major countries are capable or should even be willing to fight climate change at an impactful level.
Dropping or even promising to slowly phase out current fuel consumption is completely unfeasible in how much economic damage it would do.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/27/brazil-wild-amazon-faces-destruction-farmers-loggers-sierra-ricardo-franco-park
buenosairesherald.com/article/225739/brazil-rolls-back-environmental--protection-for-the-amazon
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/17/world/americas/drought-pushes-sao-paulo-brazil-toward-water-crisis.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.ca/

This.

THASS RITE

>I just don't believe major countries are capable or should even be willing to fight climate change at an impactful level.

Imagine one party said: "We're going to really do our best to reduce our emissions but it will inevitably lead to expensive changes, loss of jobs and industry." and Then imagine some gigantic dickhead populist turns up and said "Nah I'm not gonna do any of that, keep your jobs and your money!"

I suppose it depends on how smart or dumb the population is but I imagine it'll only ever go one way until they're directly affected.

>Illegal loggers on protected area.

Always been there, won't deny.

We both know that they are caused by natives themselves.

>São Paulo water crisis

Over since last year, there's even a website that updates everyday the levels.

nivelaguasaopaulo.com/cantareira

>I imagine it'll only ever go one way until they're directly affected.
This is just the nature of managing large populations, unless pretty much the entire upper class pushes the same rhetoric. Then they can overcome populism but only then.

Major countries simply aren't in the right state to make economic sacrifices right now.
I'd hesitate before calling us major, but our economy basically relies on how much China is building annually.
China basically relies on how much it's government forces to be built to keep the ball rolling.

It's a tough question and I don't advocate for one direction over the other(mostly because I don't much care for future generations), but coincidentally enough if we just dropped all fossil fuel production, on the British side of my familia: four(of seven) uncles and seven(of eight male) cousins would become virtually unemployable overnight.

>The USA will keep its economy intact while the rest of the world neuters itself
Those scientists that trash trump all end up moving to the USA for better salaries and taxes anyway

That is exactly what will happen, but fuck them. They'll come over and vote for leftists and run us into the ground.

I don't think scientists will ever be an impactful voting minority.