Joey Salads makes a new video

Joey Salads makes a new prank video at a trump rally but ends up getting robbed and almost lynched by a crowd of crazies.
For those who do not know him Joey Salads makes prank and social experiment videos. One example being pretending to be alternately Trump and Bernie supporter.
>Goes to Trump rally
>Locates a group of anti-Trumpers
>Tries to get them to stomp on US flag
>Also tries to offer him a communist flag
>Meanwhile people recognize him and the lefties catch on
>Immediately the leftie turns 360° around and starts going that it is disrespectful to America
>Lefties start getting violent
>Joey and his friend (cameraman) run
>The lefties being niggers they are also steal stuff from his backpack (his friend was holding onto for him)
>Joey goes back to get it
>Leftie immediately starts gathering the crowd against him
>Some other guy makes interview with both of them
The result you can watch yourself link:
youtube.com/watch?v=qPLtksShge4

Other urls found in this thread:

mosaisk.com/auschwitz/Adolf-Hitler-about-the-Jews.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ever expecting nigs to do anything but nig

>Immediately the leftie turns 360° around
Meant 180°

>Bernie supporters are violent?

Come on dude. Is this some kind of double bait?

This just shows the obvious facade they try to hold up as some type of political movement but yet in the end they ultimately fall to violence and cognitive dissonance.

The part where they bash the u.s. then turn around and pseudo defend it as a means to intimidate the guy should be a huge red flag.

If they want violence and want to believe in unfactual stupid shit they should just say so and stop hiding behind their masks

>being this new
>in 2015+1

what a fucking idiot.
as if bernie supporters need help in making themselves look bad.
also: staging false flags and playing agent provocateur is really as happy merchant as it can be.
i'm kinda glad their j00wery got BTFO

Its [current year]

>being this new

Whats more j00ey than bashing the u.s. and then pseudo defending it for their own gain?

Its straight up j00ery

Thats the guy that pissed in his own mouth and garggled it for his friends right?

IT WUZ JUST AH PRANK BRUH!

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Watch the op vid then read this then watch the op vid again and everything will be clear

mosaisk.com/auschwitz/Adolf-Hitler-about-the-Jews.php

The Rightist sees himself as bound by tradition and propriety. The Leftist feels that he is both an atomized individual and the righteous world-remaking hand of justice. Thus Leftists are much more prone to violence, while Rightists, once violent, are more effective.

I swear on my mom's life I will respond to this post.

Well now that you've said it you have to XDDD

This guy it's retarded, he's not helping to the ascend of the God Emperor making this thing. Bernie supporters don't need a retarded trying so hard making them look bad, they can do that by themselves and we just have to watch and laugh.

Only a Bernie supporter would do this shit to make the other looks like le ebil cuck.

j00z ousting j00z with j00methods for using j00methods

it's a j00ish carousel: a j00rousel

i dont know who's j00ing who anymore...

Why does that long-haired spic have tits? It's not a girl. His voice is too deep. Another transylvaniac?

>the desert air was hot and sweaty heating the air around me as I Chris Kyle got the call from the POTUS to head to the Trump Rally so there I was at the Trump rally and my flashbacks hit it was like small terrorists everywhere but they were adult aged. I cluthched at my purple heart and stripes I wore under my shirt like they were a living heart and screamed out in agony into the 4 corners of Mesopotamia WHAT HAS BECOME OF MY USA

to be continued...

>>Immediately the leftie turns 360° around and starts going that it is disrespectful to America
>Trumptards in charge of science
What are you trying to say? 360 degrees is a FULL CIRCLE. By youre logic this would mean the "leftie" was PRO-AMERICAN

Ok bro u got us now kid heh

:rolleyes:

Shows how lefties are Brainless idiots.
He didn't even knew what he wanted to do.
Jews want excatly people like this that don't have clue, he was ready do stomp on flag but then he changed his mind after knew it was camera.

tl dr: Useful idiots in Video

When he's not pissing in his mouth he's doing something wrong.
Hello h3h3!

>goes to a trump rally.
not a yuge retard to do that, don't need to watch video.