EFL Cardiff City vs Newcastle United

Anyone up for some friday night hoofball?

>Victory will put Newcastle a point off leaders Brighton
>Gayle still out with hamstring

Newcastle: Elliot, Yedlin, Mbemba, Clark, Dummett; Atsu, Hayden, Colback, Perez; Diame; Murphy Subs: Darlow, Sterry, Haidara, Lazaar, Shelvey, Gouffran, Mitrovic

Cardiff: McGregor; Bennett, Morrison, Ecuele Manga, Richards; Whittingham, Halford, Gunnarsson, K Harris, Hoilett; Zohore Subs: Murphy, Peltier, Ralls, Noone, Pilkington, Connolly, Lambert

Grab yourself a stream and get comfy lads: soccerstreams.net/streams/6151/cardiff-city-989_vs_newcastle-united-996

pls watch

Will this be an exciting game with lots of goals?

Anyone who has a minor association with newcastle declares themselves a newcastle fan for some reason

one of the most unbearable fanbases in the country

lol, no one would bandwagon a tinpot club like poocastle

except they do

for some alien reason they do

such a beautiful webm

cant wait to see poocastle get sent back down.
Predicting a bigger embarassment than Derby

>Predicting a bigger embarassment than Derby
>this delusion

They would if they grew up watching keegan's newcastle

>this crowd

i dont think it was a foul

>implying shitcastle wont start with -20 points thanks to dodgy Mike and the french connection

the american did something

man it sucks im not out with friends tonight or with my gf like I would usually be doing at this time on a friday night

I'm sure there are some people who bandwagoned them when they were young and they had players like Shearer or Owen and have just stuck with them

>le harry potter chant
Hi Leddit!

A disgrace that football, the working mans sport has been ruined by something as middle class as Harry Potter

Steven Taylor's favourite food is window

i wonder what it tastes like

>all these britposters
post actual slags

Steven Taylor's favourite colour is baked beans

Atsuuuuuuuuuuuu

something happened

that was a nice free kick

wow what

it looked deflected

what the fuck