Put women faggots and Jews in their place

Put women faggots and Jews in their place.
Join Islam today!

holy shit i just realised ur fucking right ....

so fucking hot

And thus allah rose to heaven on a unicorn

My Persian ex

After you, shlomo

Need moar of her. Fuck she's gorgeous.

Is ISIS trying to recruit on Sup Forums?

Muslims are not really anti-semitic but nice try. That whole thing is an angle Christians use to justify their own hatred. In my 30 years of life I have known hundreds of muslims, not a single anti-semite or jew hater among them. 10% of the christians i knew were anti semites.

>Russian flag
>Japanese
>Monster energy in English
Fuck is this cultural confused American bitch doing?

>Spotted the Muslim shill

Fuck off muhammad.

Fuck off leftist scum. We hate you, not Jews. And I'm not even christian. Kill yourself.

conservatives are fucking retards. Every country's dumbest people are conservatives.

It's funny how when you go to all of the Mudslime shills there call you a kike if you speak out against Islam. Almost like Islam shapes itself based around who it wants to manipulate at the time.

> facts = leftist
> not hating people = faggotry
Why does the right stand for this degenerate shit-hat propaganda? It's like they hate winning.

Mohammed, numbnuts.

Muslims on Sup Forums are not = muslims. Sup Forums is the cesspool of entire world you have to be pretty godamn fucking stupid to use them as an example for the rest of the world. Like it's laughable how fucking stupid you are for doing that. But it's okay man, just like all other pseudo intellectuals you will find a reason to believe you have all the answers.

You are forgetting these are kids who have never been liked, have never been in a relationship and play video games 24/7. Trying to reason with them is like trying to teach a donkey how to read.

kys.