How to get your head clear after smoking pot everyday for 3/4 of a year? Finals in 2 months

How to get your head clear after smoking pot everyday for 3/4 of a year? Finals in 2 months

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

....stop smoking pot? lol

This. Obviously the weed made you retarded.

besides that of course

not even sure what you mean dude. I've been smoking every day for several years and it only takes a few hours to a day for me to "get my head clear".

yes but what can i do in addition to quitting so the process goes faster you fucking nigger

How much do you smoke? Dont you experience any sort of decrease when it comes to logical thinking?

the fuck are you talking about? how long do you stay stoned after smoking? go to sleep, wake up, not stoned anymore. I don't know how much faster it can be

a shitload. and sure I do, when I'm fucking high, but some days I wake up, don't smoke, and have a perfectly normal cognitively appropriate day. if weed is fucking you up for weeks beyond the point you stop smoking it then you have a problem

Meth

i call it brain drench lol take's three days without to speed tings back up. stay away from strong indicas
and fuck this lightweight

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
I am amazed you havent heard of long term impact that comes from regular consume

mate when you actually get good shit and smoke it all the time varying the strain then it takes a couple hours to sober up but thats along way from the 'clear' head op wants. really sharp, fast brain waves come properly after a couple sleep prefuerably with dreams

Why indicas? Arent sativas the one fucking your head? Also, are you sure only 3 days? I've heard it can take up to half a year

It takes about 4-6weeks of abstinence from canabanoids for your system to be free from them.
You can do it within 24hours with a detox kit and a fuck ton of cranberry juice, this works to pass urine drug tests btw but do follow the detox kit exactly while drinking plenty cranberry juice throughout the day and don't smoke any pot during that day. This method will clean your system of any signs of cannabis use but for your brain to be free of canabanoids it does as I said before take 4-weeks.
As a side note if you ever get asked for hair fibers for a drug test then you are fucked as evidence of cannabis use stays evident in the hair fibers and follicle for the rest of your life sort of like how acid remains in the spinal fluid permanently.

define a shitload???? you doing edibles and dabs as well or just green?

Fagg

Thanks dude. 4 weeks seems reasonable. I was afraid its not possible within a few months

yeah sativas are nice hit your head real hard but i've alway found that dispite not seeming as strong. seems like alot of the other less interseting cannabinoids that are persent in indicas linger long than i fuck good haze. i often just smoke them for a hangover lol. eg black kush

as for half a year six weeks tops too pass a drug test but 3-5 days at most to get back sharp cognitive function

lilly

>all these retards actually think it takes months to get over your last fucking joint
Give it a week or two honestly. You're gonna feel your memory and shit start to come back. You're not gonna feel sluggish months later. If you do, kill yourself, your kidneys/liver are inferior if you've seriously got anything still floating around, and your brain is too if it's "still kinda high" months later.

No worries user ^.^ should maybe cut down on how regularly you use pot though, you may find it more enjoyable and will be somewhat less damaging. Still not as good for you as many would like to believe, doesn't mean it's not fun though

>i fuck good haze
This is the greatest thing I have ever read

Mate there is 8 people posting here.
>all these retards
includes you as well, well said sir.
Anyway it's not a matter of how you feel but how your body works.
There is plenty going on in there you never feel but it is still there.
Less ignorance before posting please, and do consider what you are typing before actually typing it faggot.

ANCHOVIES!!!!!!!!!!

If I hadn't posted prior to my first post, why would you include me in "you retards"? That's what's retarded.
And who gives a fuck what minute things are still going on in your body? My point is, he is in no risk of being unable to take/pass his finals, which is what he was worried about. We're not worried about the fact that maybe he lost like 2 or 3 IQ points permanently (and that's still a maybe, it's far from certain), or the fact that his reaction times to certain events is perhaps permanently slowed a tiny bit. He does not have to worry about his finals due to weed he smoked 2 months prior, that's moronic to say he would.

>never feel it
so it has no noticible effect, ergo your point is moot.