What was it like to be a kid while Arnold was in his prime making one kino after the other?

What was it like to be a kid while Arnold was in his prime making one kino after the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZObnyBWAZSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What cycle is he on in this pic?

A STEROID CYCLE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAOLMAOMLMAOMAOMALMOAMOALMAOALAOMAOLMALCOMLAMOAMOCMOAMCOMALOMALMAO

He was literally a real life superhero. He is, was and always will be my hero.

nice chicken thighs brah

>insulting the physique of the man who sculpted one of the most beautiful bodies in the history of the human race

Not going to lie, it was pretty awesome. One of my earliest memories is my mom watching the first Terminator, and being freaked out by the bit where he cuts his eye out.

it was pretty great. also van damme and seagal were based. movies suck so much cock now...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZObnyBWAZSI

He's projecting

>hop on eediot, we're going fah ice cream DAHAHAHA no we're going to go lift.

I canĀ“t describe with words, just know that out of all the celebrities world wide, arnold will actually make me cry, when he dies, this guy is my hero, his charisma and energy helped me through a lot in my life, i just wish i could thank him personally one day...maybe.

Actually I was joking. Arnie is the fucking man.

u r 1 gay cunt

>arnie will never spot you

oldfag here. we used to lie to each other and say we saw fictitious (at the time) sequels to his movies during holidays to america. used to impress all the lads.

oldfag here, saw T2 in the theater as a kid

He was and is a legend. His best movies were repeated constantly on basic cable growing up (Conan, Predator, Commando, Total Recall, fuck, even Red Heat was kind of fun, like a Cold War Lethal Weapon), but by the time I was going to the movies with my junior high school friends, he was starting to do shitty family comedies. Kind of sad, really.

Glorious.

Total Recall, Conan, Terminator and Predator are still totally essential viewing for me, even to this day.

was ok. didnt really think about arnold too much b/c i wasnt a faggot but caught some of his movies from time to time.

>believing this

GOT EEEM!

I feel the same way bros.

Arnie was kind of like my dad growing up.

Me and my childhood friends have an annual arnie-evening around Christmas when we return to our homecity to see each other and family

surreal.

kinos like predator and terminator had an aura of menace and awe to them because the level of violence was something special.

he had much more seriousness about him. today he is borderline comedian

Oh man... Was fucking GOAT. Rerun after rerun.

fucking weaboo

>being a homosexual

The first time I knew I was watching an Arnie movie was in the early 2000's and I was like 10. T2 was on tv (unedited, premium channel), and I was blown away by it. My dad got super excited and ended up renting all his classics, and we just binged watched his movies. Was one of the few bonding experiences we had, and still sticks with me to this day. Wish I had been alive in his prime

>not knowing that it's the truth

Find me a better body that was as proportionate as Arnold's. Bodybuilders today are grossly big.

this

arnie looked brilliant

99% of bodybuilders his size look like total shit

that sounds rather nice

When I was really little I thought his name was Arnold Armstrong and that he was not only the world's biggest action star but the first man on the moon as well. To my young mind, Arnold Armstrong was indisputably the most important person alive at the time.

Add Dolph and Stallone to the list. It was amazing being a child and discovering one kino after another at the video store.

The VHS era was a magical time. So many movies to pirate from friends or rent from the video-store, so many actors, genres and directors to discover...

I think the Internet makes it all a little to easy.

I didn't laugh because I assumed that's what he was actually asking.

oh classic arnie, got me again :>
>tfw you'll never be arnold's gym bro

It was a magical time.

It was a pretty wild time. Movies seems to always deliver, and there was always something new and original. A lot of people say that old fags forget about all the shit and remember the gems, but it really was a high time for movies, especially action films.

>mfw I get teary eyes whenever I watch that scene in pumping iron where arnold is spoting ed corney on squats and imagine what it would feel like if that was me

Obvious samefag

where should i start with arnie kino?

How the fuck have you never seen an Arnold movie?

Pretty goat. I remember seeing true lies, sixth day, end of days, collateral damage and terminater 3 in theaters

Being a Slav and growing in the 90ies, we had an hierarchy of toughguys on the screen watching bootleg videos.
Arnie was a fucking real life uberman, everybody wanted to be like him, like terminator, like John matrix, like Conan etc. He was N1 star of action movies or movies in general for us.
Believe it or not, Stallone and van damme were about on second and third place. But Arnie was undisputed role model.

Holy shit, user, just reading that is uplifting.

Same for Estonia, Arnie was always king, it went without saying.

Yeah, here in post Soviet baltia and russia we all had this gig that Arnie is larger than life. Even his oneliners gone into common folk language as catchfrases or small talk.