Literal autistic 16 year old murders his entire family. Why aren't autistic "people" banned?

Literal autistic 16 year old murders his entire family. Why aren't autistic "people" banned?

rt.com/usa/414791-teen-murders-entire-family/

>couldn't read
nigga was retarded and far on the autism spectrum

why arent retarded parents banned?

>Why aren't autistic "people" banned?
Cause that's the fucking law, retard!

>banning autistic people

Banned from what?

Cuz then people like you would be banned

>NJ Teen kills family
>Shows Chicago Police in overhead
>From RT

That's some good reportin, vlad.

From life. OP is a russian trumpie, wants to push eugenics.

I'm actually okay with this though. Autists are better off erased.

Better question, why arent guns banned in America?

That wouldn't exactly support the arms industry.

Besides, so many have been sold and exist, it hardly makes any difference. What are we going to do, go up to everyone and take their guns? Against one of the most heavily armed populaces on earth?

Good luck with that. Just better if we let everyone kill one another.

I’m autistic and I think about raping & murdering my family 24/7.

I've long advocated removing them from society.

1. It's a right we have as Americans to own guns provided to us by the founding fathers.

2. Guns kill less people per year than cars yet people aren't complaining about banning cars, even though there are more guns in the US then there are cars.

3. They are an equalizer for protection in the case of the aggressor being more likely to be able to hurt the victim.

4. Banning them would only increase the amount that are obtained illegally.

5. Gun crime has been steadily decreasing for many years now, yet people like you are advocating for the banning more than ever.

6. Guns can be used defensively and don't have to be fired in order to protect people.

7. The presence and knowledge of a gun has prevented and saved numerous lives to date.

You should do it. It would clear out the gene pool a bit and ensure you probably die by cop. It's a win/win.

This.

Most people are killed by "normal" people. Why aren't "normal" people banned ?

>1. It's a right we have as Americans to own guns provided to us by the founding fathers.
They also said slavery was okay. The "Founding Fathers" were a bunch of retards who lived 250 years ago.

>2. Guns kill less people per year than cars yet people aren't complaining about banning cars, even though there are more guns in the US then there are cars.
Cars are meant to get someone from point A to point B, with accidents occurring. Guns are meant to kill. Your argument is retarded and tired.

>3. They are an equalizer for protection in the case of the aggressor being more likely to be able to hurt the victim.
You're a scared little man who's afraid of the world.

>4. Banning them would only increase the amount that are obtained illegally.
That's a given since they'd be illegal. The same could be said of Hotdogs.

>5. Gun crime has been steadily decreasing for many years now, yet people like you are advocating for the banning more than ever.
Bull shit. Don't even pull out your pepe charts you autist fuck. You only need to be older than 25 and have read the news in the last 8 years.

>6. Guns can be used defensively and don't have to be fired in order to protect people.
Yeah, kaus you're all rambo. Little scared boys who want to pretend to be batman.

>7. The presence and knowledge of a gun has prevented and saved numerous lives to date.
You can't prove a negative dipshit.

To add on:

Every time a country has issued a gun ban or mandatory buyback program, that country experienced a sharp, and I mean SHARP, increase in gun related crime and burglaries. So the idea of banning them is just going to make the issue worse, not better.

Funny.

I have Asperger's and I function at a far higher capacity than most "neurotypicals."

Asperger's and Autism in general have a spectrum. They're not simply a "disorder", they have their pros and cons just like any other state of being. People with autism tend to be extremely skilled in at least one thing, more so than neurotypicals. Think the "idiot savant" type who is socially inept but can memorise long strings of numbers or some shit.

The problem isn't Autistic people, the problem is their environment. They could be put to good use and allowed to thrive if their environment was more suited to their special needs. They could probably be more useful than a lot of lower tier IQ neurotypicals as well.

So I say, save the autists. Learn about them, how to handle them, and how to set up their environment around them to stop situations like this arising.

So your argument is all about insulting others and denying evidence?

To respond:
1. Not all of them sided with slavery, but yes some did. You can't compare or take something that happened in the past that is completely disconnected to the argument and use that as reasoning to discredit another. It is those founding fathers that even allow you to speak like this today.

2. A bike is also meant to get you from point a to point B, as are trains, segways, monorails, etc. Guns are meant to kill someone quickly yes, but that doesn't mean that my argument is invalid.

3. Insults don't allow you to win an argument, they just show how little you know about the subject and refuse to accept something that is true.

4. My point still stands.

5. So you are saying that every single statistic by the government, news sources, and third party studies are incorrect and just because you disagree with them they are wrong?

6. I don't even own a gun, you're making assumption and calling things without any source of evidence or reason. Also, Batman has only used a gun once across all sources, so you saying that is incorrect and idiocy.

7. Actually you can. There have been many studies that show that the presence of a gun in a known area of higher crime has caused that specific area to be the victim of a reduced crime rate.

>They could be put to good use and allowed to thrive if their environment was more suited to their special needs.

That's everybody. Literally everybody would thrive given this special treatment. That's an unreasonable expectation. They should be given enough so as not to be a burden.

you're missing the point entirely.

the special treatment is warranted because of their unique talents and gifts that people outside of the spectrum rarely have.

people on the autistic spectrum are highly talented in some very specific areas. this mostly goes unnoticed though and these talents unused because of social standards and a lack of enviromental adaptation. and it's a real shame, not only for those people but for society as a whole, because we could benefit from these talents a hell of a lot and we could also learn a lot from them too.

they deserve "special treatment" because of their special talents that make them more valuable than most "neurotypicals" basically.

Stop being 17 bro. It's funny how easy it is to see that you think you're being dead serious.

>not keeping a spare rod hidden away in your bedroom in case your Aspergers brother wants to play real life COD with the family
you could have at least gone down fighting

So, typical 4channer murders family?

So what?