Currently in bed watching lord of the rings with my hungover 20yo gf. She's asleep

Currently in bed watching lord of the rings with my hungover 20yo gf. She's asleep.

Any requests?

Show face

Post her body first then we’ll go from there

butthole. preferably hers, but i'm not particular.

Spread wide open

Put a shoe on her head

strip her naked and take a pictu...oh.!

Feets then boobs then molest

What one ya watching?

1,2 or 3

more pics of her

Ass

Go out and order some coffee and pastries to surprise your hungover gf.

Fuck off incel

K.

Fellowship. Extended edition.

whats your favourite part? I like boromir's last scene with aragorn, his last words in particular "i would follow you to the end", really redeems him m especially since he sacrificed himself to save frodo and the hobbits and fits in nicely with the theme of loyalty that carries through the whole series

I request you to wake her up, tell her what you are doing and tell her to break up with you.
You are committing a crime to say the least if you share any photos of her naked without her consent for strangers to jack off to, you piece of shit.

Specially if she's asleep. I hope you break your neck, cunt. You don't deserve a girlfriend.

But we are all cunts here. So please continue. Let’s see her cunt next.

Whiteknight harder, cuck.

Show dem feets.

She’s hot user. Show us more please.

Imagine being this gay

Whoring her out for others, when she's asleep next to you and trusts you not to be a piece of shit... seriously what kind of a man are you? Actually, I shouldn't even be asking that. You are obviously not a man.

It's not a matter of white knighting, it's a matter of having morals. Very interesting to see you calling women sluts and yet making your girlfriend sluts without them even knowing. Then complaining they cheated on you as if you deserved them in the first place.

If anybody is the cuck, it's him. I'm not sharing pics of my gf for other guys to jack off to

Ass or more leg

when they get to the part where the balrog begins to chase them, start rubbing your dick on her asshole. then get really close to penetration when galdalf is yelling "you shall not pass", then after he says it ram your dick into her ass.

Pussy and ass

This

lol just watched this the other day with my gf passed out next to me

shouldve used that more...

> (OP)
>I request you to wake her up, tell her what you are doing and tell her to break up with you.
>You are committing a crime to say the least if you share any photos of her naked without her consent for strangers to jack off to, you piece of shit.
we /b anons LOVE fellow pieces of shit that post good fapping material. What got your knicker in a knot? Chill. This is good shit.

>
>It's not a matter of white knighting, it's a matter of having morals.
Morals-forals, asshat. This is /b, Who the fuck has time for morals here? WTF you doing on this thread anyway if you have such lofty morals.

>If anybody is the cuck, it's him. I'm not sharing pics of my gf for other guys to jack off to
Sez the cuck who comes here to fap his cocklet and make others believe he has a gf

Ok, feet, tits, pusyy/ass...in that order.

>
>But we are all cunts here. So please continue.
AMEN! Show her cunt.

>inb4 OP is actually watching LoTR with his dork buttbuddy and y'all niggers is gay now.

sure is white knighty in here.
gb2tumblr

>>inb4 OP is actually watching LoTR with his dork buttbuddy and y'all niggers is gay now.
Good enough. I'm bi..show asshole and cock/balls...also feet.

Spread her legs, user