Famliy Fap. Sister is on the left

Famliy Fap. Sister is on the left

Fuck im gonna cum inside her

She's cute! Post more.

bullshit

>Famliy Fap. Sister is on the left
I do hope you have fucked them both. Give us a report on dat pussy.

bupm

She has a fantastic ass

My older sister

CUZ YO SISTER THICCER THAN A SNICCER MY NIGGA

Oh yes don’t stop with her.

Tasty. Moar?

Ass pic?

Asspic?

No. Unfortunately.

Cool. She's gorgeous.

great ass

Panties? Hook us up

Sis. Dressing gown with hole in pocket on back of door.

Yes she is. I saw her for the first time in 6 years last year and I fell in love.

How tall is she?

Op and anons., keep posting.

what he says

Mmm love those tits. Any of her clothed with face?

Get some ass, fuck the rest

Oh yes what a perky little ass

Any daughters, step daughters, or nieces?

nice udders

d

More.

More.

She has a rocking body.

I luv that look. Sends shivers all the way done to my balls

Very nice. Ass pic?

my daughter

it's just mean and evil. but hot

Nice, more.

Way hot. Any hotter my prostate would burst into flames. More.

I like her crotch in those pants.

instant boner, tell us more, show us more

cousin sleeping with no covers over Thanksgiving

looking through her pics but can't find a good one

She's yummy and fuckable, and she knows it.

you'll probably like this one as well
she's a huge slut, always shows off her amazing body just wanting to be seen as a sexualized object by men, aware that she makes me horny as fuck

She sleeps wearing handcuffs, and her jeans at her ankles?

she is perfect holy shit

What do you think, how far would she let you go?

Hit me up at Olvaro on kik if anyone wants to discuss family and wwyd more one to one

It's. Cool. I'll extrapolate from her pics.

that would be a fitbit and blanket at her feet...

> (You)
Oh yes most definitely .

damn, moar

Oh baby.

did you pull that blanket down? ;)

oh yes, and wants for every man to see her like that and want her
oh yes
it would not even lead to some real contact. she agreed on us having a "switch" with one young couple who proposed it to me but it ended up bad for me as it turned into them treating me as a cuck for that one session. she teases me regularly, dancing on her pole, stretching in almost no clothes knowing she makes me hard and that she owns me

she almost never smiles on pics

Are stories welcome here?

Nice tits and arse can you share a clothed pic as well

wtf is wrong with you you sicko

I dont have the balls to touch her, luckily she sleeps without covers. Just sneak in snap some pics and fap away

i don't really get it you saw her getting fucked?

Hey anons/femanons of Sup Forums. Pls read my story and lost what you think
My Godfather's wife, who I'm gonna talk about. 2 years ago, we were at her house, in a christmas party.
After enough alcohol my Godfather went to bed, because he was drunk like hell. After that, my Godmother dragged me in the living room, where the family and some friends were dancing. She insisted that I should dance with her. I agreed, and as we started, she moved more close to me. Not a sexually way I think, but I felt, that something is strange about her. Always hold my hand, put it on her back, and some time later, she 'accidentally' placed my hand on her breast, while we were dancing. She was drunk as hell too, and so am I. After that, every one got tired, and went home.
This year, christmas, same storry, but this time I was sober. So again, everyone got drunk, my Godfather just sat at the kitchen, faceing away from the living room. I once again get dragged to dance. We did some gind of grab together and swing our legs dance with every one who was there. My Godmother wasn't dancing next to me, but when our hands tuched, she held it, on purpose. After that, several songs were played, and she always tried to touch me, be close to me, but not a sexual way I think. , After that I had to leave, and when I told her, she hugged me, and kissed my neck, while saying thank you for the dance.
So my question: these things, she did to me are obvious hints, that I should make a move, or she was drunk, and I was cute, and just wanted to have a good time?

My sister

*post. Sorry, typo

I just love on/off pics i like to see how they dress especially if they are the modest type

It's cool. Some people can pull off the no smile.pic. Do you have a full body pic?

she wants young dick are you retarded?

Lucky you.

how old is she?

That's a pity. And how about you make her drunk?

Niece

More.

More.

she's 19

One pic of your sister isn't enough.

Awww nice body.

GF's sister plus dog

HOLY SHIT MORE

fuck! Wonderful ass!

fine bitches with cute dogs are the best
MOAR

especially when she started wearing dresses if given a chance

yes

a young couple I met approached me proposing we have a switch including them and me and my daughter. it sounded really hot, I'd get to fuck this young hot girl and would see my daughter in action.
after having a really awkward and long talk with my daughter I got her to be up for it. she found the guy super hot and wanted him to fuck her and I presented it all as helping me with getting me laid with some young ass in form of his gf
we met at our place, drank some wine and I asked should we and how do we start. from then on it all went downhill. they both apologized for not saying it before but that the gf doesn't want to fuck me under any circumstance, that she tried going with it wanting him to get my daughter. they also explained they would be grateful if he still gets to fuck my girl.
I was pissed, wanted to call the whole thing off but then my daughter told me to fuck off, that I got her there to do that shit for me and that I have no right to bail out from something I'm mostly to blame for. said she has a plan to fuck him and she'll do it.
so the couple left together with her in her room where the guy gave he a pounding with his gf watching. I was banging on the door begging them to stop or at least keep to the deal.
suddenly they all had enough of me. I was gagged, tied and made me watch him wrecking my girl, fucked her in positions I can't achieve and with breathtaking stamina. she went on to fully degrade me with the help of the couple (the guy doing unbelievable things to her, pushing her to her limits, and his gf either joining in or taking care of me by making fun of me). she told me she didn't plan on doing it but having me whining there made her want it
from that event on I don't stand any chances

Cute.

How did she used to dress?

Glad you all like. She always dresses like this. FUcking distracting.

I'd just grab her, rip off her clothes and mount her. No holes barred.

jesus that's nice.
post video.
blur background, if concerned about identity.