Try Vegan this January Sup Forums

Try Vegan this January Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21hmMqe9Phg
youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to buy 2 packs of bacon, eat one and let the other go moldy.

I dunno...

What do vegans taste like?

Are pork chops vegan if I have spinach with them?

Fuck off. If animals didn't want us to eat them they wouldn't have evolved to be tasty.

I suggest Vaginuary. When you feast only on amputated animal and human vagina

exactly. stop tasting so fucking delicious pig!

I guarantee these niggers would all eat ice cream. Even the elephant

KEK meatcucks aren't that intelligent

youtube.com/watch?v=21hmMqe9Phg

Fuck that.
Dick isn't vegan, and I'll never give up dick.
Heck I'll suck 10 dicks at a time if it means fucking over your dream of a vegan world.

Had twice the salad in my McMenu tyesterday, Feels Vegan Man

Fuck McDONALDS

I'm sick of vegans and their righteous bullshit. They all act as thought they're campaigning so hard because they want to save the animals, the truth is they fucking love themselves so much that have to be the centre of attention. Never met a vegan who didn't stink, never met a vegan who wasn't arrogant, never met a vegan who didn't bring up their veganity within one hour. Cunts, all of them.

Vegan threads have been a top tier bait on Sup Forums for months now. OP is anonymous, he could never prove he's a vegan, you're a moron for stressing out over memes on Sup Forums

Aye, right, good one.

Not talking about Sup Forums m8. Talking about real life, you know, outside of your mother's basement?

I can tell you're fat.

all that happens is that normal people just breed less pigs/chickens/cows if people eat less meat

nice save vegans, instead of making animals live and die you make them not even live in the first place

Thanks for the bump yeah my best is 350 reply's and 150 posts

except they dont because these animals are born just to die. if we dont need them they wont be born.

Another fatty

What makes you so fit ?
How is life in the penthouse ?

Honestly? Good genetics and exercise. I live in a two bed house, mortgage not paid yet but three more years and it's mine. Thanks for your interest.

Bye.

I should have joined when I had my chance and the bait was fresh. I remember the glory days of flat earth threads. What do you think will be the new butthurt generator of 2018?

>genetics
genetics ha ha ha nice ego bubby ha

Lol, dumb. Just guacAmole

You sound like such a loser.

Yeah I'm a loser, but I can tell the difference when it comes to silly newfags starting things without a reason.

Nah, it's doublemeat January, where I eat all the steaks you leave behind, rendering your efforts useless.

>vegans are primitive animals unlike superior omnivore creatures called humans

>Tries to win people on their side by acting like the most obnoxious faggots in the entire universe
Veganism must be the new Christianity/Islam. Convert or we fucking burn you at the stakes.

EGO

I thought that was some cool space nebula in the background when I saw the thumbnail.

I imagine the person making this retarded picture flunking all of the biology classes. Incindentally this is what causes veganism in the first place, retardation and scientific illiteracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

No but you might die of cancer from eating an unhealthy diet your whole life. If that is not worth the change I dont know what is ?

I tried going vegan but i felt hungry and weak 24/7.
Does anyone have like a guide with vegan meals where you dont end up feeling starved?

What do you want for Christmas dinner? A honey-baked, spiral sliced ham, or some of daddy's eggplant and parsnip bake?

If you say so

Pretty much this. Billions of cows, pigs and other animals would never have lived if they weren't useful for us as food.

Fasting is good for the body.
Try Eating more.
Try Rice, Pasta or Banana
Happy to help is you are for real

i was vegan for a year
my weight dropped way too low, i work out too much to be vegan and wish i could but cant
also i cant digest complex carbs, so like if i had a salad i'd just pour out my ass in liquid diarrea and the chewed lettuce leafs would still be there floating in my liquid shit

>No but you might die of cancer
That doesn't keep me from fully enjoying my life. Entropy catches upon you in one way or another.

>unhealthy diet your whole life
citation needed

>If that is not worth the change I dont know what is ?
Nothing is. I'm will not change my human nature because you expect me to do it. So you might as well go fuck yourself.

What about fruit ?

you cant live off fruit, retard

Us humans have been blessed with the ability to eat many different things, we are omnivores. We are obviously the most intelligent life form on Earth, and we just created a system in which we can process meat simply and quickly. I still don't understand why people dislike the fact that we eat meat, seeing as many carnivorous and omnivorous animals do too

Thanks but no thanks.

I prefer to stay omnivore, since that's what humans are.

oh and i'm not a fag like OP.

Change is not easy it is very hard I can understand why you would get upset change is hard

Have you tried it how would you know ?

Too many vegans are quick to try and make eating a into a moral issue, I think. Why do they do this? Still can't figure that out. I think it partly to do with not having any other notable achievements in life.

I don't put any of that on my meat

Vegans believe that humans and animals are equal, correct? Then how come it's ok for animals to eat other animals, but it's not ok for humans? We were made to eat both plants and animals. Death is a part of life. Get the fuck over yourself.

Fruit is the natural diet of man

OP is a fruit.

How can you have clear conscience considering how we treat the cattle? They arent free, cant have sex etc. Its being born into prison.

WHY DOES THE IDEA OF GOING VEGAN UPSET YOU SO MUCH ?

>Posts pictures of Steroid abusers.
T, this is what Vegans look like, you guys, r, really.
I've known a couple of Vegans OP. They looked unhealthy. Really, point of death unhealthy. And so did all their Vegan friends. And their Vegan dog which they eventually had to have put down after it went bugfuck crazy and ate their neighbours' cat.

The only logical argument I can accept from vegans is the moral objection to factory farming. Consuming animal products themselves is in no way inherently immoral and I reject that claim in it's entirety

Been vegetarian for years. Keep trying to go vegan and it keeps wrecking my social life.

Im going to eat two cows for every animal you save

How do you find out someone's a vegan?
No need, they'll tell you within 5 minutes of meeting you.
How do you remember they're vegan?
No need, they'll remind you every 5 minutes.

Because it turns you into an asshole, amirite?

What make you so fit and healthy ? Tell us how old you are what your health is like and what meds you are on ?

Why do you care so much about cows having sex?
Are you some sort of cowfucker?

Get with a vegan hang out with vegans problem solved be posative together

No because I end up existing solely on water and potatoes when I go out.

Tried it last year, became ill! Really ill! First thing I had when I decided to eat meat again was chicken. My major problem is sugar, type 2 and I've not refined processed sugar for a few days and feel great so now I've taken sugar out of the equation I'm going to try vegan again and see if I can get rid of diabetes forever!

Mid 30's. Good health. No meds.

Point me towards vegan tinder and I'm there.

As an empathetical being, I try to consider the needs and feelings of things living around me.

Genuine LOLs. I'm stealing that pic user.

Lots of vegan groups on social media

Totally reading that as "Yes, cows turn me on."

I think you're a bully and trying to ignore my point on purpose.

Makes sense. Literally have no vegan or vegetarian friends or family.

I'm with you, bro.

I'll start being vegan when all products are fair trade.

You are not alone alot of vegan support groups on social media

ignoring: the ultimate weapon in a vegans arsenal

We’re omnivores, it’s what we do.
>hurf fruit derf
I eat both, faggot.

except that meat eaters aren't in your face and explaining their eating habits aggressively to other people. never in a million years would a vegan just say "i like fruit" and be settled with that. proof of point, the whole thread was created just to get in normal people's face.

Real food are not products they are food

loled

opposed to the supernatural?

this is the result of wild predators actually.

they go right for the asshole 99% of the time not joking.

Did they tie a cow up to a forklift and then run it over? That's so absurd it's hilarious.

Why do so many vegan fags have so much animal gore? Is it like a weird taboo fetish you have?