User

user
how do you succeed in life ?

>be extroverted
>have parents who enforce discipline and teach your social skills by example

Dont know just yet

By learning how question marks work or not posting here ever again. Sage.

Fuck bitches, get money, dab all the way.

being a hard worker gets you nowhere in life, success is all just a matter of who you know and if they like you.

how do question marks work ?

This, basically.
Fuck.

Extroverts are goddamned annoying
I have a buddy and if I even hint that I might want to kick it soon, he will be at my house immediately

Bend over and spread

sauce?

OP, Trips needs more sauce

Get born rich.

Well, if you're not fucking prom queens by the 10th grade you should consider suicide.

Just kidding. Success is subjective bro. Don't get sucked into the trap duuuuuude.

>Don't even think about marriage until you are 35
>Only date women between the ages of 17-35
>Only date women younger than you. Preferably 5 to 10 years younger or more.
>Get your toys before you get married or a long term relationship.
>Travel before you get married or a long term relationship.
>Get a freaking degree
>Save money all the time.
>Credit is slavery you pay for
>Be in command of your life.

Extraverts talk, introverts walk. The only reason we get told being extravert is good is because they are the only ones talking. Look at a list of the most gamechanging people in history - many of them are scientists. Hint: introversion and autism are rampant in those fields, and its a good thing.

luv

You can still be introverted and have good social skills at the same time. Social skills are really important in life. The only way to learn really is by experience, so don't be a shut in.

Discipline and self control helps a lot, but its hard to maintain. I find the more physically active I am the better time I have with self discipline, but maybe thats just me. Excercise every day, even if its just walking for 40 minutes. I've gone through lots of ups and downs in life but I find whenever I get myself back on track it always starts with taking better care of my body which leads to a healthier mind.

nogs

Fuck bitches get money

praise kek

1) have wife
2) let wife have work
3) sit in house ranting to Sup Forums
4) ???
5) success you have good life

how so??

The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. ... Pareto developed both concepts in the context of the distribution of income and wealth among the population

Most people are pathetic, and small success is surprisingly easy to achieve by merely doing a little bit more than what 8/10 people are willing to do.
The more you work on yourself in body, mind, work, and play.. The more successful you'll become.
Just don't get pulled down by one of the average people latching on to your coat tails.

>until you are 35
Yes unless you wanna settle
>between 17-35
>Only date younger than you
There's a study that people of the same age group (less than a year in age gap) tend to be more happier/long term than those of a wide age gap. So if you wanna long term stick with the same age group (unless you're 50> then get yourself a younger gal)
>Get your toys before you get married
Yes
>Travel before you get married/long term
No. Traveling with your gf/wife would be fun (intimately, but if you only travel to have sex with other women then do it before you get married)
>Get a freaking degree
Depends if your degree is worth in 4-6 years (after you graduate)
>Save money all the time
Yes. Be sure to have a good interest on that savings.
>Credit is slavery
YES. NO CREDITS. (Unless you pay it monthly and only for monthly payments/bills).
>Be in command of your life
YES. DON'T. GET. FUCKED. LIKE. IN. PRISON.

Vous Francais ?

crypto you fucking retard

goad

Depends on what you thing success is.
I feel I have succeeded in my life with almost all my goals but ask any random person and I'm a lowlife cunt without a future.

Ever since like 4-5th grade I had made my mind up. Was never gonna have a job, never have a boss, never be stressed.
So when I was 18 I got my self a couple diagnoses, got permanent welfare and my own apartment outside of town.
That was 12 years ago. I really like my life.
Then again if you ain't rich you ain't successful according to the laws of society..
What ever, I'm happy and that's all that matters.

trips of sauce

>how do you succeed in life ?

Ignore expectations. Find out what makes you happy. Dream a dream of your own.

>I'm happy and that's all that matters
/This times a thousand.

Believe in yourself and never stop moving forward.

Read this

/thread
I vouch to this

What is success?
Having a highly paid job, house in the suburbs and two kids with an ex wife? Because that seems to be the top if success if you ask my parents.
Having vacations is evil. Being happy is not productive. Etc.

I said fuck that, became a Youtuber/vlogger.
Never gonna be a high position CEO or the president but that doesn't matter to me. At all.

Life is short, never ever let anyone else decide how you should live it. The second someone tries to force their beliefs or ideas on you, tell them to fuck off.

1) First drop "can do/cannot do" since this is usually followed by an excuse.
2) instead say (and think) I will do ... because I WANT to/ I won't do ... because I DON'T want to
3) learn to giver. there will be the time for laying back and eating bananas, but monkey has to have the ability to giver when it matters
4) learn to forgive without forgetting
5) read the work of one of the greater philosphes of the 20th century. You need not become an expert in philosophy.
just enough knowledge that you want to accept that your life is finite and that your possibilities are very limited.

if you are alive regardless of where you are in life, you've succeeded where a lot of people have failed user,

Nice perspective bruh.