How does one deal with bullying?

How does one deal with bullying?

By being a bully blaster

sue them. threaten the school district. smile in class profit

How does one become a bully blaster?

Blast your bully with piss

ignore it, avoid it, if you can't handle it already you're just not going to be able to learn to push down feelings. also cyber-bullying isn't real

try suicide

How can i sue them if i have no proof?
That wont help.
i try to, but it's really draining my mental health.
i want to live tho.

Is it irl bullying?

You cut the bully's balls off

yup, rarely physical tho, the fuckers don't want to leave marks.
i believe that would get me into prison.

Man the fuck up. The only thing that the bully has that you don't is he doesn't fear any consequence of his actions. Apply a cost to him even if it costs you. When he gets aggressive apply a bag of shit to his face. Employ a larger bully to encourage restraint. Fight back. Even if you lose it means you won't take his shit and he'll have to explain himself every single time. He will find someone else to fuck with

You must be underage.

And apparently a faggot given his choice of anime. Maybe an hero is the way to go. Either that or lay off the soy.

Answer to the bullying by insulting yourself and smiling when they insult you then leave, don’t go where they hang out unless you don’t have a choice, take boxing classes or MMA classes, break their noses if they go physical. If theres a physical fight and you hurt them good the chances that they annoy you again are very low. If they continue to harass you call the police, sue the shit out of them.

Show them you aren’t an easy target, when I was in school this larger kid kept bullying me, calling me names, pushing me over, sometimes even fights, so I killed his parents

stop sharing your weaboo fantasies with people irl and you'll be fine, what dumb shit did you do to make people shitfest you?

Punch his ass in his mouth. The worse that could happen is you get beat up.bullies only go for those that dont fight back

Thanks for actual advice.
Well, i'm bi, and i tried to hit on the wrong guy.

Considering the fact you secretly enjoy it and fap thinking about your bully, I don't think anything needs to change in that regard user.

are you posting this from your smartphone? recording devices are literally everywhere if this is actually a fucking problem for you. not man enough to hit him? fine not man enough to attempt to bring the bullying/bullyer to light? fuck yourself cousin

they strike randomly, and if i pulled out my phone, it would end up broken, like do you expect me to wear a hidden mic every single day?

You can also buy pepper spray and mace the motherfucker if he follows you home

suicide

stop being a fucking weeb

Stab your bully :) EZ

This.

Bullying is just society's attempt to cure you.

Seriously though, just challenge them, don't let them get away with it. If they insult you hit them back, if they hit you hit them harder. Bullying is a very instinctive behavior, they see you as weak and vulnerable, prove them you aren't and it will stop.
How old are you?

This OP

get friends jump them

>tfw when no friends
follow on toilet abd elbow back of head while he is pissing

just turned 19, your advice is appreciated, i just don't see myself sticking up, cause i'm a huge beta.

ask for help if you can

I remember there used to be this kid named jaylord everyone called him gaylord cause no fucking duh

eventually teachers started handing out detention for it

so just get yourself an authority figure to deal with this not saying teachers but HR departments etc

Pepper spray is readily available.
Also greentext story

i tried that once, but the teacher just doesn't give a shit, where i live this kinda stuff is generally ignored.

bullying won't stop if you are a fucking beta, change, faggot

It's not much of a story, i was always a beta, not bad looking, or at least i don't think so, i had a girlfriend before, i know how to talk to people. But as time went along i figured out i started to really like one dude from my class, so i tried to hit on him. He laughed in my face, told everyone, and from that day all i have is anxiety.

only other thing I can think of is don't react to w/e like if they insult you

the best insult I have ever received was someone walking away and I was left with my ball of anger

Find something hard (Doesn't matter what it just needs to hurt) and use it to wreck their shit when the teachers/principle get on your ass break down and say you just couldn't take it anymore.
You get a smaller punishment and the faggot that fucks with you will think twice before even looking at you the wrong way.

BEAT THEIR FUCKING ASSES PUSSY MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF THE FAGGOTS WHO USED TO LAUGH AT ME FOR WEARING AN ASSC HOODIE DOESNT EVEN LOOK AT ME TWICE ANYMODE AFTER I FUCKED HIM UP

How?
i do that all the time, i try to not react at all, but they always get their kicks, if not from me, than from the rest of the class going along with them.

DONT EVEN*

oh i see, yeah its hard for faggots like you do get other dudes because many of them find the act of being gay repulsive or they have a reputation to keep up. in any sense you shouldnt worry, the world has dipped its toes into pc culture and if they go any further you can pull one of the choice cards from your deck.

do this

For real, pepper spray them. That shit would be comedy. You might get kicked out of school, but you don't want to go there anyway.

NO PEPPER FAGGOT, NO WEAPONS IF YOU DONT DO IT WITH BARE HANDS YOU WILL GET GANGED UP ON.

call him daddy and follow him around, since you're obviosly a faggot

well if all else fails, this will always be an option, i'm not a fan of violence in general.
yeah, i would love to pray on the pc movement, but i live in discount russia.
i need to pass this school, otherwise my parents will disown me.

An alpha would’ve laughed at his face and looked at everyone saying “hell yeah im a faggot ? Whats up with the stares ? Dont you guys know its 2017” ?

People wont bully you if you’re a muscular confident dude that legit dont care about insults. If they do, theyre retarded because they risk a beating.

Become That alpha male. Now I dont know if hitting on a guy that u didnt know if he was gay was a good idea, but like I said u can do whatever the fuck u want if you dont give a shit about anything.

So take some fighting classes, any martial art or combat sport that looks cool to you, try it seriously, eat healthy, have some nice hobbies, meditate, dress well and in 1 year women and gay men will be on your cock and you’ll utterly destroy whoever is dumb enough to challenge you and have the necessary confidence to not give a shit about losers bringing down people cause their parents yelled at them for being useless cunts

Good luck mate, theres no other solution

>i live in discount russia.
Explain

THAT TOO IS HOW YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT

pls no bulli

"faggot given his choice of anime."
>Anime with mostly girls

i would never bring myself so low. even if he looks nice, he is rotten inside.
Basically, the thing about russia is that it's extremely behind the times when it comes to everything, racism is still pretty much the norm there, and i live in ukraine, which is just a smaller does of russia with more autism.
A very inspiring tip i must say, what i can improve on is confidence, that's for sure, since I've had none after the incident.
don't mind him. he's probably an elitist that thinks Eva is the deepest anime ever, and tries to fit in with other Sup Forums tards.

*dose

ouch, fuckin got him

>well if all else fails, this will always be an option, i'm not a fan of violence in general.
Trust me OP this worked, im not exactly a violent person myself but if you keep letting them push you around they are gonna try and see how far they can push you before you snap. If i were you next time they fucked with me i'd find out were their locker is wait until the end of the day and then slam the door into his head until someone pulled me off.
Worked for me I was getting fucked with by a group of 5 faggots so I hit the biggest fucker upside his head with a brick and got off virtually scott free (Was suspended no legal punishments)

It has been proven scientifically that all the things I listed and limiting jerking off highly increases Testosterone, making you more agressive, brave and mentally resilient. The man was meant to be masculine, not feminine. Seeing a psychiatrist is also a nice bonus to all the things I listed. You want to maximize the chances of you becoming a strong man with no ties holding him back.

guess i'll man up and go for it.
so are you saying i have a mental problem?

Columbine that shit nigga

its not difficult no and if it was a serious problem you would do anything to stop it right?

kek

More than ever people in our actual socities have mental illnesses. You feel depressed. Thats a mental illness. You live in cold as hell mother Russia, you hang out on Sup Forums and have problems with bullies, my bet is safe as fuck. I said a psychiatrist tho, not a psychologist. You want the pills. Be sure that he is a man too, they take their jobs more seriously than their women counterpart.

you don't need some gay ass phyc.
there is no true method. every individual is different, as in the bully-e and bully-er
having resilients, wit and not giving a fuck can go a long way. imo violence is a last resort. but if it comes down to it. play the smart route and dont worry about being dirty. all is fair in love and war. except the Geneva convention.

why tf you trying to get him pills?
man imho no one should take that shit without an MRI. how the fuck you just going to assume its a brain chemistry issue and fuck with my brain just to try and make me feel better when you don't even really understand how it works?