I need to name my dog Sup Forums

I need to name my dog Sup Forums.

I got her from a shelter, a funny quirk with her is that she's on Prozac. My friends call her Prozac dog. Would Prozac be a bad name for her? I love her

Why in the fuck are you giving him anti depression meds?

She was bred for fighting and is traumatized and very anxious sometimes

Name her Bill. Bill seems like a cool name for a dog.
Or Pam.

Yeah if you live in the 50s

She is beautiful.

saddie
like sadie but sad

what do you call her now? Just dog? My pets just sorta name themselves. You just start calling em shit, that is not what you named them anyway. She looks like a Doof.

Sorry copied this via phone and babe such together. Can't say I didn't try.
Abby Allie Angel Annie Athena Baby Bailey Bella Belle Bonnie BrandyCaliCallieCaseyCharlieChloeCleoCocoCocoaCookieDaisyDakotaDixieEllaEllieEmmaGigiGingerGraceGracieHannahHarley

HazelHeidiHollyHoneyIzzyJasmineJosieKatieKonaLaceyLadyLaylaLexiLexieLillyLilyLolaLuckyLucyLuluLunaMacyMaddieMadisonMaggieMarleyMayaMiaMillieMimiMinnieMissyMistyMocha

MollyNalaNikkiOlivePeanutPebblesPennyPepperPhoebePiperPrincessRileyRosieRoxieRoxyRubySadieSallySandySashaSassyScoutShadowShelbySierraSophieStellaSugarSydneyTrixieWillowWinnieZoeZoey

Names stuck together

Ursula, she wolf of the SS

why not zac?

My general go to for naming are gods and demon/devils. I have a dog named odin and a cat named beezlebub.

She looks like a sonia to me.

because it is a girl, and zac brings to mind saved by the bell and that fat retard from the hangover. NOT a majestic beast of couch napping.

Alma, is a nice name user... Take care of her, looks sad

Okay how bout caz then

no

Monkey

NinjaDog

I think Beatrice or Phyllis.

happy

Genghis Fuckpaws.

She has such big paw, strong girl.