*deletes Disarm*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjZlGKVerW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never liked Disarm either. No idea why that was released as a single and became a big hit. There's like 6 deep tracks on Siamese Dream that are better than Disarm.

so true it ruins the whole album

I love disarm but I hate the lyrics.
I hate most of the lyrics on this album desu.

it ruins the whole tone of the album for me

Also found it annoying but maybe it serves as an intermission of sorts.

Man I love this album but Billy's obnoxious personality is all over his records. It's inescapable.

Listen to Hum or Failure.

I unironically think Disarm is one of the worst songs Ive ever heard. The overly melodramatic strings, the straight faced tone of the whole thing, the awful lyrics, the horrible singing, god it is absolutely irredeemable. One of the few songs I find completely unlistenable desu

billy's voice really doesn't fit the song. it's kind of a trashy intermission

It's a middle/high school song user.

>He doesnt like Billy's obnoxious squeaks, screams and screeches.
Then why do you ever like the Smashing Pumpkins again????

Am I the only one who actually like the song a lot?
Sure, it's a tad melodramatic, but it's still a powerful ballad.

ITT people with extraordinarily shit taste

Except you, you're cool

Always saw it as a preview of what was to come on Mellow Collie. I'm not crazy about it and agree it doesn't fit with the rest of the album. Though I don't hate it either. I'll probably skip it thr next few times I listen to the album and see if the flows a lot better. I'm predicting that it will.

this

Always preferred the version on Earphoria. IMO distorted guitars and drums suit the song better youtube.com/watch?v=bjZlGKVerW4

Agree

The lyrics are pure cringeworthy

>I'm not crazy about it and agree it doesn't fit with the rest of the album
How so?
>Always saw it as a preview of what was to come on Mellow Collie.
How so?

*replaces disarm with the live version from earphoria*
Perfect

Don't forget where you are. Disarm is a great song but it's popular so it's bad.

>what bullshit reason can I make up to discredit the popular song?
Ugh

the thick guitars are the only reason i like this band. the vocals are terrible, everything else is average. but the guitar tone and sound production on some songs are interesting

you're right
it's the worst song of the album