2018, also known as "Year of the Log" commences!

2018, also known as "Year of the Log" commences!

Let us celebrate our blessing of Lord Kek.

Logmen.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/755335505
thebarchive.com/b/thread/755347060

LOGan Paul is already making 2018 another great year for logs

allahu logbar!

#yotl

Dump

Kek

literally cant get past this part. Every morning in stardew andy shows up and says this, then theres a cutscene of me slidding his hot logs, then I pass out from fecal overdose and wake up/ repeat.

open up wide

GOTY

I don't think I'll ever gt board of this meme

Dump

i had honestly ass'umed that I would. I logged on some time around March I think of this past year, that's when I really logposted at a feverish pace. But by that time other really hardcore anonanuses were already logging full steam ahead (athankyou). I assumed it would get old in a few months. Here we are in 2018 and I've just made my 5th log folder (i make a new one every 2-300 images so i can find my logs more readily

Dump

300 images of logs. Holy fuck I lol'd.

not at all a joke

Mega?

?

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields

Is there a mega upload of the log pics somewhere?

Dump

i hope so but idk
All my logs are on a flash drive

Dump

Dump

Dump

Dump

The creamy steamdream

#yotl

Dump

Bump

#yotl

Dump.

Jump

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Dump

It’s the year of the log and there is nuffin you can do about it ....

#yotl

Pump

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Dump

Hump

Bump

Cream

Dump

Logsteam