What does /b think of Gemma Marin?

What does /b think of Gemma Marin?

I don't

Imagine you own a herd of the highest genetic quality of race horses.

As the years progress, you rack up several Kentucky derby wins, and your horses become world famous. Your success can obviously be attributed to genetics: your horses are simply genetically programmed to be faster and have more stamina. Because of this, horse breeding is a big, if not, the biggest aspect to horse racing. Owners will pay millions for their horses to breed with high quality specimens.

Now imagine you let draft horses, the big, slow horses used for plowing and pulling carriages, into your stable. Overtime, the race horses and draft horses begin to interbreed. As time progresses, you begin to lose more and more races with your new horses. The new mongrelized horses simply aren't as fast as the purebred race horses. The reason for this is obvious - you have diluted the genes of the fast horses with the genes of the slow horses. For this reason, no sane owner would let their race horses breed with draft horses.

Yes, they are both the same species. Yes, they both bleed the same color. But a draft horse isn't, and never will be, as fast as a race horse.

The history textbooks will tell you that Leonardo Da Vinci was an Italian, Thomas Jefferson an American, Wherner Von Braun a German, Frederick the Great a Prussian, Julius Caesar a Roman, and Alexander the Great a Greek. While technically true, what all these people have in common is that they were of Germanic/Nordic blood. A book by the name of "The Bell Curve" illustrated the clear, scientifically proven IQ differences between the races. The Germanic and Nordic races are simply more intuitive, more organized, and more intelligent than other races.

So why do we allow masses of niggers, sand niggers, spics, ect. into 1st world white countries, allow them to racemix and thrive, and expect the results to be any different than the 3rd world shitholes they come from?

Trolled softly, bro

then why did you reply?

Future single mother, so what?

Because people aren't horses you silly tart

Did you see them dancing?

back to you pathetic race baiter

If you breed just anything that is loosely related to to a prize horse it not the same as breeding a prize horse. Its obvious you are loosely related to intelligence.

shut up, faggot

stick to the topic at hand

pretty gay

how many actually looked up her videos and pics?

>evolution is race-baiting

you're retarded

>sage

kinda' gay

A single mother in a year time.

You're garbage.

I'm a medley of races and American. I've always been extremely smart and a hard worker. Both my parents were immigrants.

I always outperformed all the white kids and everyone else. I could read 11th grade material in 3rd grade and have over 125+IQ.

Racism is so disgusting. It's worthless. Whites aren't better or worse. It's individual not group based. Values matter.

The future is brown and hopefully any supremacist's daughters mix with other people so fucktard racists like you can die off.

t. Guy who never lived around a bunch if nigger or worked with very many

>I'm so fucking smart
>replies to obvious bait on a degenerate pedophile imageboard

rekt of dubs

Knocked up slut

bottom line is niggs be niggin..always and forever

Imagine what would happen when you allow your mother to breed with horses. AGAIN.