So this piece of shit posted a video about suicide

So this piece of shit posted a video about suicide
forest. Anybody have full video. No rekt shit , just that video not censured.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4VfnpNN2zA
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o
m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=bl0GI8ctjtU&feature=youtu.be
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=L4VfnpNN2zA

Would be funny if people spammed his Twitter account and his various hashtags (#LoganPaul, #Logang4Life) with as many suicide pictures as possible. Might be fun to traumatize him and/or his impressionable literally children fans.

Why are people making such a fuss about this? Does reality disturb your faint little bubble that much that you cannot absorb things that upset you without violent psychological reaction?

uhm that video is not available

nah fam it's just funny

liveleak, fucking idiots

it disturbs some people enough to take 3 minutes to write a comment about how appalling it was then take 30 seconds to retweet other people's outrage.

we need a good old fashon raid on his soical media we should get the Sup Forums party van and Sup Forums bom this mother fucker leak his personal info send him a million pizzas let him know he fucked with the wrong people.

good job dude

how and who did he "fuck with" exactly and why should anyone care

he's an ass, that's it. what even is your point

Logan Paul's a cunt, and we've always known that, but now we have bald-faced Black Mirrory proof.

Majority of subscribers are probably all young teens. Living cozy lives in first world. Probably never seen someone self-destruct himself like that. LOL

I expecting something that would give me a reaction, but when I see dead bodies, they always seem fake and I don't feel anything in response. Really the video is not gory, he just shows hands gone blue from pooling blood, but censors the face at the point where the rope touches the neck.

Go go go, Let's spam him #Logan4Life

Honestly;the only person whos business this is is the guy who offed himself. You are literally unaffected by what this guy does. There's better shit to be butthurt about.

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

This is a gore thread now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o

>pewdiepie exposes him

hes fucked

wow pewdiepie is calling someone out as a nigger, what a surprise.

karma at its finest

Somewhat ironic to see pewdiepie give a lecture on youtube ethics.

Tbh, i think it's mostly to do with who he is why people are so outraged.

People hate him to begin with and i bet they were secretly satisfied when they gave them a reason to justify their hatred and hate him more

lol

Can't stop the Karma bus.

Who gives a fuck, if this was a Sup Forumstard, we'd all be cheering.

Wanna know whays worse??

That asstard Onision is publicly apologizing on behalf of all of YouTube.

Why does Onision gotta apologize on Twitter for Jake Paul ??

He sould be apologizing for his continual pedophilia when he hand selects 16 year olds to "date his wife" then fucks them

as if either of these fuckers are not bumping gore threads and jumping around corpses with glee. If I killed someone I'd love to show it off. Wouldn't that be great. Getting away with murder?
Well I wouldn't do that but I think he was involved with the death.

Shut up OP quit posting this dumb bullshit. Nobody fucking cares.

>16
>pedophilia

>I think he was involved with the death.
Why didn't the Japanese police detain him if he was trespassing? Being there when he's dead and pointing around it, look at me I found a dead person. There is more to it.

youtube and reddit loves drama
thank soy for that

Logan Paul literally did nothing wrong.

No idea who the cunt is but that video didn't seem that bad at all. He was pretty respectful.

>Being this fucking dumb
Nips kill themselves all the time. For honor. They have a suicide forest, for fuck sake. Does your city have one?

Does my city have a forest full of dead people?
Is that the question you're asking me. Well let's look around. I kind of think anyone that isn't launching a home invasion against me is a bit of a cunt and just talking shit.

>2018
>Not having a suicide forest in your hometown

So, then, its an asian phenomenon, and the police know people go there to kill themselves. Of course they don't suspect anyone. Especially not a tourist.

It's really not anything the documentaries about the forest haven't already shown. Look up any of those and you'll see the same thing.

not the guy that you're replying to but could you pleas repeat
this time with more sense in it please

Shits fucking fake

Well, imo a documentary and a ""vlog"" are two very different things.

One tries to inform and educate, while the other tries to get views and "fame(?)".

honestly after starting hrt I've been more prone to avoid drama

are those documentaries available on youtube?
I thought that youtube is a daycare service

Owie.

>Of course they don't suspect anyone.
with money. that tour guide is fucked.
Forest full of dead people. It's suicide if a rich person finds a dead person there.

This

I enjoy watching celebrities get crucified. Sue me

This dude and the rest of the gang he's with are a bunch of fucking full-blown narcissists. The dead body doesn't even phase them. Any rational person would take it as a moment to quit recording and probably let the wave of existential dread hit them, but it's like they're in this self-conscious mode of constantly evaluating which move to make next that would hold the viewer's miniscule attention span. They just look giddy and thoughtless the entire time. Their entire existence is lost in an undying need to entertain.

what the fuck happened here, story?

You're missing the point. It's the fact that this cunt thought it was something post on his fucking 'look at meeee' channel.

>undying need to entertain
for a good reason
pewdie said they had like 600000 likes
somethin somethin demand and supply

not really any worse or any more disrespectful than any other video he's made. not like he set a high bar anyway. this gets a" meh, so wha" now on the other hand, if he had dabbed on that self hater then that woulda been funny

Who gives a fuck, onision isnt even relevant

I'm not going to judge him too harshly. He might of just been showing people something happening there.

>entertain
Make profit out of*

A

mor

So what. Logan Paul is an annoying asshole.

For the girls out there, that is what a big wood splinter looks like, and we men have to deal with those our entire lives. So when you say that a wood splinter isn't as bad as giving birth, think again.

i hope winter ends soon. too many pussies gaying up this board whining about shit like fucking femanists.

this faggot will never affect your personal life no matter how much stupid content he posts. stop being queer bitches and get over it. there are more things to come and you already look like you can't handle that either

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Who gives a shit. People that kill themselves are weak minded and are of no use to society. I have no sympathy for them at all.

thx m8

We are autistic weeks. Just being guilty of wrong think is enough for us to throw shit at you, fucking fag. Learn where you are

But it's not. It's Logan "please fuck a cactus you retard" Paul. We should fuck with him on principle alone, but now? We have an excuse

Where he lives, it counts, you barbarian

So? We were gonna do this regardless, because he's a dumb cunt

Disclaimer: It's tame as fuck and this douche actually did nothing wrong in this particular instance.

And I think you're retarded. But when you're ethnically cleansed, I'll still be a cunt.

But still your post is quite retarded. Like to a higher degree

Saw the video. Didn't have to be a douche about it. Pretty shitty of him.

>Not green texting properly

Right, because it was money that decided whether or not a guy had anything to do with a death that occurred by rope in a suicide forest.

You can stop being retarded now

Does he comb his hair with a dildo.fucking faggot piece of stool

helluva shot

he literally gets to fuck any women he wants by just saying ey lets fuck

Jesus christ. How soft has Sup Forums gotten?

Stop talking about him you stupid fucking worthless brainless cunt faggot cocksucker. Kill your self and STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THIS WASTE OF LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=bl0GI8ctjtU&feature=youtu.be

Is it saying ey that does it?I'll have to try it on your mom.

And fucking sage asshole

nah she died of cancer when I was 13

Hmmm.tasty

This guy is so ugly looking in the face lol

probs already posted but here
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746&safe_mode=off

Well said, my friend.