Gypsy hate thread

Gypsy hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n-y5AF1fcIs
youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember my Croat mother screaming "you fucking gypsy stop stealing out recycling bins"

Still makes me lol

Fucking kek'd

>hating a relatively obscure people
what's even the point? I you're living where there are a lot of gypsies you're practically in a 3rd world country.

They are due to return 500 euros worth of clothes to my father since 7 years ago. We're still waiting

Glad to provide some kek's!

You're a burger aren't you? Gypsies re not obscure. They're all around Europe. They just undercounted everywhere

ei mangali, maika vi shi iba

Gypsies are the reason why Ireland and Romania have the lowest IQ's in Europe.

da vi sera

vij gi ve

I'm a former romanian literal gypsy central of the world. Left that shithole for burgerland. Never even had problems with them when I lived there.
spain and fance have the 2nd an 3rd largest populations of them Pikeys are not rom they're just degenerate celts.

why didnt Hitler gas the Gipsys first
fucking scumbag

po vremeto na Tato nqmashe takiva

fucking saved

puskai gazta

ITT: 1 Romanian that's met gypsies, 1 OP that heard about them from Sup Forums and is perpetuating b8, and a bunch of burger kings that learned about them from this thread but hate them passionately because that's the only strong emotion they're capable of and they seek it out to preserve their sense of humanity.

And me, getting b8d.

na sapun!

Knackers are the absolute worst that there is. They leave horseshit all over the roads and jump people left right and centre. Calling them Celts or even gypsies is a compliment to them

youtu.be/n-y5AF1fcIs

youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8

but shes part romanian...

filename kek
they should be all sterilised

bitch please