>She's having an awful home life too
>I can't help, feel worthless
>get back for winter break
>yesterday night, don't hear from her all day
>she only calls to tell me her phone was taken away
>this morning she is missing
>I can't protect her again
>If she can't be found im gonna kill myself

Guys, this is a 100% real story, today is the day where I'm gonna kill myself. She's been with me through everything in my life. Through deaths, divorce, drug problems, everything. This is actually like losing half of myself. And this time I can't go forward

Help Sup Forums. Help

Nothing you can do. She's dead.

If not bait, then just give it time.

The best thing you can do for her, whether she's alive or not, is to keep on living for her. Don't let the whole die.

Live for her, man.

>divorce?

Someone got married somewhere in that giant load of bullshit?

My father got divorced from my old stepmom

Dude, it's fucking rough, I just don't see a way to come back from this

Listen man, we don’t know each other, but I’ll tell you this, I planned to commit suicide a few years ago because life was getting too tough, I was emotionally devastated, I didn’t feel loved and I had my family hate me and call me a disappointment. I understand that our situations aren’t exactly the same but both put us under emotional distress but trust me, you will gain nothing by dying. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that it’s going to be easy. It is going to get tough in the near future but it will get better, I promise. Listen man, don’t kill yourself, you won’t be doing yourself or anyone else any favours but instead cause grief and bereavement. I just want you to consider this, what if she turns out alive and well a few days from now and she finds out you commit suicide, she would be devastated and you don’t want to be remembered for doing this.

>not romantically, but as a person.

So you don't actually love her
You just love your ideal vision of her

Lol

Me again, OP listen, there are going to be a ton of those moments. I'm having one of those moments right now as well. Trust me, at the end of the day, you're going to be a lot happier that you stuck around to see things through. If things are how they sound, you're carrying pretty much the only happy moments people have of her around in your head. Don't let that die.

This

Kill the guy who raped the girl before you kill yourself

I'm planning on it

I'm just at my emotional limit. I can't handle anymore and even if my life gets better, I'll stay the same emotionally, broken.

It's too deep of a relationship to explain. I love all her faults as well as everything good. I just don't really focus on anything because there is no way that she can be wrong for me in any way.

So live life broken. Better than not living it at all. Don't feel things. It's okay not to feel, because sometimes that's how you have to get through life, and no one can fault you for that. Just don't turn off your feelings for too long, yeah?

YES KILL YOURSELF ON STREAM FAGGOT

I decided to not feel after my last time, it took 3 years to finally come back to my senses and care.

If I do it this time, it's forever

It'll be on the news

atleast something good came from that rape if he did. sad that the world lost one fuckmeat

no you have to live stream it. i wanna se you take the last breath.

And that's totally okay, man. Sometimes it's the better choice. As long as you don't lose your morality when you lose your emotions.

Be honest with me, is there ever a chance of it getting better?

I can imagine what you feel as i too had a similar experience. You just have to hang with some family for a little

What I mean is, there will be news coverage of the shootout that will happen after I paint the rapist's house with his own fucking innards. Gotta make it look like I'm insane, right?

>too deep to explain
>not romantic

So you're in the friend zone?

Yes, user. There is. There always is.
I can promise you there is. There is always a reason to keep going, even if that reason isn't a good one.
Even if that reason is to spite the dead.
You got it man, I promise. Just give it some time. Wait for the verdict on her, and if/when you need to, always remember to grieve.

Underage faggot get out

Soft anime Fur lovers who actually care if someone lives. if he depends on a girl to be able to live a normal life he should seriusly kill himself

Maybe, as you can't take revenge on the ones you blame for your misery, you are redirecting that violence on yourself. It's typical, sometimes I am/have been through it. It's easier, affordable, and it's only up to you. But not something to be proud of.

Keep in mind, that if you kys, you will deeply hurt those who appreciate you (yes, they exist), and give cheerfulness to the ones who despise you (contemplating that, in my case, hurts me enough to give up those thoughts)

Revenge is a mammalian instinct. It's up to you to make it convenient.

Best luck.

We've fucked

Nah man.
I'm just someone who would rather see people keep going. It's always weird when you realize that when someone dies, they create a literal void of life that nothing else can fill.
Death has reason, yeah. But it's meaningful reason. No need to abuse it.

Learn to fucking read

Not in a romantic way though?
Casually?
She did it to spite her current bf right?

if you do, post link to live stream here

Well, you got trips, so who should I get revenge on? Fuck everyone over by proving them all wrong?

I'm gonna try to put the idea on the back burner.

Nigger no, I was her first boyfriend, first love, first dick, first everything. We both just wanted to still grow up in our own lives with occasions where we could really be happy. What I'm saying is that even if me and her don't have a relationship, we'd still be best friends and still be together.

Godspeed, user. You're gonna be fine.

It would probably be best for her and everyone else on the planet if you did. Peace out. Lay some plastic down so your parents don't have to spend a shit ton of money on a carpet shampooer to get your blood out.

KEK

you are 15 years old, fucking chill lol you haven't lived at all.

Nigger learn to use words in a proper fashion.
>don't have a relationship
>still together
What does that even mean?
You want to live together and not acknowledge one another's existence?
>best friends

Yeah buddy you're friendzoned now, and not only that, you have attachment issues. Thats why you can't move on.

op you are a fucking pussy letting some bitch dictate your life, grow some balls

Why not seek revenge against the person who caused this. A sex offender shouldn't be hard to find.

Killing yoursef over a woman is the most beta thing you could do, move on.

Sure bud. If anything I've friendzoned her. Don't know his last name, or court date, or anything besides his first name. And searching through the records with only that is near impossible in my state

this 100% OP

I totally believe you.
We're here to help.
Treat us as your personal army.

funny coming from a nu-male such as yourself

Yep, that's it. It takes more effort, but the rewards are astonishing

dude, don't kill yourself. life may not seem worth living right now with the disappearance of your best friend, but people care about you. Sup Forums cares about you. keep living.

use Tinder, asshole

My brother caught me beating yo hentai it a few hours ago. By now the whole population of this shit town knows. I feel ya
>in my room
>wanna polish the pipes
>12 yo brother playing on my PS4 with his
squeaker batallion
>figure he'll probably be there all day
>plug my laptop to my shitty LCD screen
>put on some stand up video on youtube
>just as a back up plan
>some black comedian talking about jail
>goodenough.wav
>open hentai game
>sit back
>les_do_dis.png
>beating furiously to threesome scene
>about to release
>auuughgahhqj.mp4
>brother goes to bathroom
>decides to check up on me
>no biggie, door is locked
>it isn't
>don't hear him coming even though one of my headphones isn't due to my massive concentration
>brother comes in
>i bust
>he sees me
>sees the screen
>laughs
>leaves and doesn't close the door
>he'll probably tell everyone of his friends and in this shit town will know everything
>i'll be outed as a freak among normies
>gf will most likely leave me
>people at work will respect me even less
>went out for a walk
>am still walking

Wow she cheated on you while you were away, and justified it saying It was sexual assault, big whoop

>Nigger no, I was her first boyfriend, first love, first dick, first everything. We both just wanted to still grow up in our own lives with occasions where we could really be happy. What I'm saying is that even if me and her don't have a relationship, we'd still be best friends and still be together.

Hahaha good, kill yourself faggot. I hope she's dead.

stay calm !
no hasty decisions, these could (((literally))) cost ur life. try to distract urself. if u can find her its good and u could care for her again, but dont betht addited to a person... it will destroy u

pic not related

faggot soyboy
>hurrdurr she's missing im just gonna kill myself instead of doing sth
kys, nothing will be lost
maybe she's just into rough sex (court sentence for the "rapist" wouldve been higher otherwise) and wanted to get rid of her beta orbit toy.
anyway, kys.

No penetration, just groping with intent to harm. Kansas laws.

a useless fag such as yourself should commit sudoku

I can feel my test drop after reading

user be strong. Killing yourself isn't a good solution to any problem, especially in a situation where you don't even know what happening. You need to be there for her if she comes back.
If you are gonna kill yourself be sure, be sure that not being alive tomorrow is what you really want.
I'm going through a break up currently and it's the worst. I will kill myself but I'm sure. I am setting it up to look like an accident so my life insurance will look after my mom. It's not a rushed decision, um 100%.

Sorry, but I do not understand you.

Don't. Even if insurance will look after your mom, she will have to live with a fact that her son is dead. Do it when you don't have anybody that cares about you.

she will be found the day after you killyourself, so never give up.

Yea that's why it needs to be an accident.
Still a really shitty thing to do. I don't want to die, I just know I don't want to live anymore