Let's get a confession thread going?

Let's get a confession thread going?
I fantasize about fucking my younger sisters friends on a daily basis.

Bump

I beat a robin to death with a foam bat.

Why tho

My sister used to have a friend living with her I would cum in her panties bc why not saw her once sniffing and scratching the cum off them she never knew

Want to get fucked by 2 niggers up my arse. Then gape my anal while they cum inside me. (i'm a straight man btw, never fucked or kissed a man)

the fuck

My girlfriend annoys the shit out of me

I was like 7 years old. Don't know why I did it

Then break up with her lol

I want to suck someone off and then be held in big strong arms while I caress their chest and face.
Getting facialized by multiple guys sounds hot too.

Nah she's very pretty and loyal and generally very sweet as well. But that doesn't stop her from also being annoying. Can't be perfect though I'd rather be annoyed by a hottie than cheated on by some average bimbo

I want to resurrect Dinosaurs for the only purpose of getting fucked.

Who is giving?
Who is receiving?

ANSWER ME YOU WORM

I want to fuck my mom, or at least get a blowjob from her. I jack off to the idea of it almost daily

>pic related

Pretty sure Sup Forums has made me slightly gay.

Before seeing my first trap thread, i hated the sight of faggots dressing up light girls and calling themselves girls.

Now seeing these traps look ALOT like girls and when i see their assholes, i get diamonds. The thing is the penis. Fucking hate seeing that shit, but they have nice bodies

Same

MAGNUM DONG

Settle down there satan

I want to fuck my younger sister

You're god damn right

>I jack off to the idea of it almost daily

You need to get out of the house and get some different "ideas" in your head. The longer you roll that idea around in your head, the more ingrained that way of thinking will become. No long term good is going to come from thinking shit like that about your mom/family, yet alone actutally doing something like that.

I conceal carry a loaded handgun everyday, everywhere I go specifically for when I inevitably kill myself. Close friends think I'm into "personal protection." When the time comes, I'll probably do it while at work.

Wow. What a fucking porkchop.

I came here to confess not get advice

So are you gonna make a move on her while you still can and she's still good looking or are you going to waste your chances ?