Seriously?

>Former Sports Illustrated writer Jeff Pearlman used Stephen A. Smith as the face of the problem with ESPN’s layoffs — and the industry as a whole. In an essay, which specifically noted it was not Smith’s “fault” that he is paid exponentially more than anyone who was fired this week, Pearlman decried the state of a society that values highly paid screamers more than well-reported stories.

>Despite all the backhanded compliments Smith received, you knew the “First Take” host would not let it stand without a retort. Personal conflict is his wheelhouse.

>“Mr. Pearlman’s not black, maybe that’s why he doesn’t understand where I’m coming from,” Smith said, in comments transcribed by The Big Lead.

nypost.com/2017/04/28/espn-firings-have-led-to-ugly-media-fights/

wtf I hate niggers now

whaat you're telling me big lipped nigger stephen a nigger pulled the nigger card?

>now

>“Black is the color of my skin” Smith said, in comments transcribed by The Big Lead.

Such defensive (borderline unhinged) responses from Smith and Jameele. This criticism is striking a chord with them. A professional would position him or herself above the fray, not threatening physical confrontation or invoking the history of race in America over simple criticism.
These are insecure people who sense that their song and dance may be wearing thin.

>transcribed

ooga booga bix nood

This pettiness is downright presidential

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

lmao fuck you faggot

Under-rated comedic post.

whos a bigger race baitor, Stephen A or Bomani Jones?

>we

You people are just as bad as the people you're pretending to like

he doesnt deny being a paid screamer....

why didnt he just say i am a media personality paid to generate heated conversation

A few things happened that made a big impact on the culture of this corner of the web.

1. Atheism became fashionable among some of the biggest assholes on the web.

2. Gender identity became confused with useless labels and gen Y started claiming that using the "wrong" pronoun was a form of oppression.

3. Increase in rural population with reliable internet access.

4. BLM: When an organization full of violent racists marches the streets calling for blood unchecked by the leftist leadership, the moderates become less than concerned about the violent racists of their own color.

5. Sticking necks out for a hyper regressive religion like Islam just to befriend a mutual enemy of Christianity was pretty much the last straw for many agnostics and galvanized the right leaning atheists.

TL;DR you had the ball in the redzone but you fumbled.

Lefties have gone full retard commie and now normies have figured out the nazis were right all along.
Thanks chicks with dicks and brainwashed niggers!

Bingo.

3/10

find a single flaw

her skin is darker than the inside of her vagina

Stephen A and Jamele are retarded and think it's a race thing when he was merely saying that Stephen A is the face of the epic First Take market where you just sit there and say retarded shit and people watch so they can get angry. This shit is permeating every sports talk network, be it TV or radio, even on shows like SportsCenter, and its massively popular because more than anything else people like being angry and arguing. It's literally professionally pretending to be retarded, and Stephen A fucking knows that. Pulling the race card is fucking cheap because I refuse to believe he's too stupid to understand what Pearlman was saying. He knows exactly why he's paid so much and why ESPN is keeping him (and Jamele too)

Really, Skip Bayless is a better example because he is the king of intentionally trolling in sports media (and he's the reason First Take was popular in the first place, everyone wants to see the loud gloryhunting Cowboys fan get knocked down a peg) but he doesn't work at ESPN anymore so that's probably why Pearlman didnt use him in the context of the fucking ESPN layoffs

that isn't a flaw, that is a plus, melanin is sexy and healthy

She isn't sitting on my face

Did SAS just make me defend Jeff Pearlman?

>Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
it's better without this sentence. besides, most people get more conservative with age.

They just want loud sports VJ's, is that it?

skip has been trolling co-anchors since the days of Cold Pizza.

>because people only get more liberal with age
Certainly untrue.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

I don't know why SAS pretends he's likeable still. Cowherd, Bayless, etc. all embraced their abrasive heel personality yet SAS still wants to be seen as this cool guy despite being on the exact same level.

8.37/10 I had a hearty chuckle

So her and Michael have definitely fucked right?

I doubt it, shes ugly as fuck tbqh

His wife is uglier if you can believe it.

They are either fucking or he's a gay