Why doesn't Sup Forums like slowcore,emo,screamo anymore? Did we all just grow up?

Why doesn't Sup Forums like slowcore,emo,screamo anymore? Did we all just grow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wodxzS5A!VzxfDCeTzI0gds1sWixwQA
youtube.com/watch?v=TLTWr6RSQeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't bundle slowcore with that trite

Because it's whiney white boy music.
>DUDE IM SAD ABOUT LITERALLY nothing

*sings softly with uninteresting music in the background*

fag

He's right though. That genre of music is literally for high schoolers and below in terms of lyrical content. You're not going to be in your 30s and above actually listening to that trite.

This.
>uninteresting music
>slowcore

You dont have any idea about what you talkin about.

you're using the word trite wrong

This. I like good music like Lil Nigga and Yung Pussyboi, not white boy garbage.

>speed up any slowcore song
>it sounds like Joy Division

because fucking white male music is oppressive

Bizarrely accurate, especially with Low

I don't listen to it anymore, because I'm not a lonely, maladjusted 20-something filled with resentment for the world anymore.

>listen to Slint because Sup Forums can't shut up about it sometimes
>it's exactly what i'd been looking for

rude

Post god-tier slowcore, boys.

fpbp 999999999999th time this year whoa

>did we all just grow up
god i fucking i hope so

> galaxie 500

omg white people amirte

frigid stars >>>>>>>>> everything else

I WAANT YOU TO NEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEE

I've only listened to 6 of those albums, thanks for the recs

carissa sucks ass
pls don't group that trash with rym

Does modest mouse count? If so I fuck with that.

>tfw can't make the grade anymore

You should check put the stuff in the slowcore Mega that's been floatin around for a while. It's almost all incredible.
mega.nz/#F!wodxzS5A!VzxfDCeTzI0gds1sWixwQA

U can fuck off. Songs About Leaving is the fuckin GOAT

doooonntt remembeeerrr youuuurr kisss
can't remember what iii miisseeddd
>1...2...3...

zzzBUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>U can fuck off. Songs About Leaving is the fuckin GOAT
no its fucking trash. its a disgrace to slowcore

What do you think is good slowcore then?

D BECAUSE

> Why doesn't Sup Forums like slowcore,emo,screamo anymore? Did we all just grow up?
To like this music is to not have matured past high school.
Sadness, you say? Depression, you say? Those among us who choose not dwell on such unfounded human conditions can instead evolve further. We strive on: as with the swift and merciless Achilles, King of the Myrmidons, as he crashes forth into the Trojan ranks, a miasma of death upon Ilium, a torrent of supreme fury erupting from within his being;
... so too do we imperious few chaotically push further up the slopes of the mountain of immortal knowledge, primordial in song, deathless in action.

Evermore exalted still are those small few of us who, in their time of need and despair, move to petition the great muses of old, magnanimous as they are, so that they can deliver us unto the valley of Purgatory and into the inversely into the inner sanctum, our outer-heaven, the anti-derivative of Akulakhan, zero-sum, beyond infinite!

... and so it is, axiomatically, filled to full with tragedy for those so doomed to succeed us!

youtube.com/watch?v=TLTWr6RSQeg

this but unironically

I've actually listened to all of these. That must mean I'm super slow.

This, but the post that replied to that we thought was ironic was actually completely serious, thus making a redundant post.

Acetone